Tfw no hobbies, no interests, nothing to do in life besides lifting weights

>tfw no hobbies, no interests, nothing to do in life besides lifting weights

same

all i do is lift
look in the mirror and cry over my calves
and school work

how do i into /hobbycore/?

Should I get into programming or is that field just saturated with faggots by now

Man...Chloe is looking strong af, really girthy core

lel

>Tfw lift 5+ days a week, 2 hours or more each time
I do have hobbies though. Play sports, hunt, have a solid group of friends, occasional video games and I fly planes

>tfw girls consistently show interest when they first meet me bc I'm tall and relatively good looking
>tfw they visibly lose interest when they find out I have no hobbies or ambitions past lifting, gaming, and reading Wikipedia articles about languages and ancient cultures

JUST

Girls are a little more receptive to an interest in film, as far as lame hobbies go. I assume most of you are probably into film on some level. Look up films you like and their respective directors/genres and you can add film to your hobbies.

Join a team sport

Rugby is fun

I said film a lot. You guys also ought to try walking outside once in a while and call it hiking. Hiking makes for a good date and is easy to not look stupid at, so find some trails in your area.

My hobby is collecting rare frog pictures and trading them withmy online friends.

Lel hiking is what most people without hobbies say. Ive walked that one trail one time 5 months ago Im a hiker. But going for hikes is bretty fun.

Basically, yea, but I'd still say it goes over better than citing video games as your hobby.

SOMEONE FUCKING PUT THE FACE OF THAT DISGUSTING WHORE CHLOE ON THAT BODY RIGHT FUCKING NOW!

JUST

You have to ask yourself the same question about any hobby: why do you want to do it?
If you're doing it because it's trendy, because you want to look cool, or because you think you're going to make money, you're probably going to have a bad time.
If you want to learn programming to learn a new skill or because you've got ideas for software, go for it. Just know that programming isn't actually as easy as all these "learn how to build Facebook from scratch in 24 hours" boot-camp marketing teams will have you believe.

You'll have to spend an enormous amount of time to learn how to do anything proper.

>5+
Why not just say 6? You're a faggot.

>get pecked and bulk with the lads
>take up surfing (move if necessary) and outdoor gym
>hang out with new bros
>lift, learn + play sports, and go clubbing
>become Chad
>flirt with the birds and use them up like tissues (beat if necessary)
Hard mode
>get into modling/become actor
>get paid and lift eerdai

Cunts don't want interest, they want to be dominated by an ape-like man (ever wonder why Blacked is a thing...). Become Chad and cruise through life with everyone else doing your bidding. Find a rich bitch and have her pay the bills while you bulk with the bros.

Ascend to Chad-hood.

Honest question, what exactly are you doing for two hours? Is it purely weightlifting? Are you doing weights and then cardio or vice versa? The longest I've been at a gym is about an hour and a half, I always get everything done within the hour.

That last one sounds pretty interesting, user, what specifically do you look up in regards to that?

FUCK

>surfing
>actively swimming with sharks
>not making it back to shore

My dad windsurfs for 30 years now (he used to sail when younger) and whenever I tell my friends they all tell me I'm dumb for not doing it too and I'd just fuck chicks all day.

True?

>don't even have a job
>just lift
living the dream

>buttblasted /tv/ pedomod deletes chloeposting minutes after it is posted
>it's a /tv/ leaks into Veeky Forums episode
Fitness related because dem lats
I love these episodes

B R E H S
are those delts achievable natty?

of coursh

What the hell is wrong with its abs