If there was a pill I could take that would make me gay I'd probably take it

If there was a pill I could take that would make me gay I'd probably take it.

My problems would dissappear if I wasn't attracted to females.

Imagine lifting with your boyfriend, comparing stats and hitting PRs together. Going home and eating your post workout meal in your boxers before chilling out on the sofa.

I have good news for you OP

I hate this picture.
Who the fuck hangs picture frames without any art or photos in them? It doesn't look good.

100% agree :(

You actually can get that, it's just not a pill though. It only comes in liquid form. Open your mouth and close your eyes and I'll help you out.

Being gay sucks. You can't find anyone to spend your life with m8. It's ideal, but unrealistic.

>Imagine lifting with your girlfriend, comparing stats and hitting PRs together. Going home and eating your post workout meal in your boxers before chilling out on the sofa.

2deep4u? Fucking pleb.

This was my life with my girlfriend. Loved her so much so I fell for the marriage meme.
It's now been 2 years. She hasn't gone to the gym in 2 years and now weighs an extra 60lbs.

>still falling for the girlfriend meme in 2016

Enjoy your cuckdom.

I know that feel OP

>think men are better looking than women
>would rather have a bf than gf
>will never have one because not gay

Simply CHOOSE to be an anus worshiping faggot like the rest of them

Sucks :( did you di anything to motivate her again? Are you fit?

Yeah that sounds awesome. If it weren't for the buttfucking and doing gay shit I'd be on board. But then that's already my life with my lifting buddy lmao
what i really want is a gf who is loyal, modest, religious and feminine.

Lmao you don't choose it, just like you can't choose shizophrenia. It's a mental disease

Not real m8.

Being gay
>Pros
-Easier time getting laid = more fun single life
-More understanding relationships
-Less drama
-Workout buddy
-Easier to share interest

>Cons
-CanĀ“t become gay on demand
-Might want biological kids some day

I chose to be gay nigger because I like men and their personalities. Fuck you with that born into it shit.

>-Less drama
false. gays are essentially women with dicks.

>-Easier time getting laid = more fun single life
STDs, promiscuity, not capable of monogamy
also prone to mental disorders, drug or alcohol abuse, depression etc etc

>-Might want biological kids some day
big one.

you guys are fucking stupid. guess the grass really is greener on the other side but man, you should see what kind of sick fucking crappy grass really is growing on this side.

Never said born into it. Like with any mental disorder there are genetic and environmental factors

Try again

>pros
-Intelligent conversations
-Someone to back you up in a fight
-No periods
-Constant high sex drive
-No feminism
-Can wear each others clothes
-Better survival buddy when SHTF
-Warmer cuddles due to more muscle
-More hygienic, no long hair everywhere
-No period week
-No birth control
-No risk of pregnancy
-Can't trap you with a kid
-No divorce rape/alimony
-Less moody
-Useful

Cons
-Can't go to middle eastern shitholes

>false. gays are essentially women with dicks.
Not all of them, some are yeah but there are some who just seem like regular guys who like dick
>STD etc
id take these risks over the risk im currently running at not being able to get laid
Sex is fun and getting it as a single straight guy is very hard

There are drawbacks aswell but for what i focus on in life and what makes me happy (sex, companionship and love) being gay seems like the better deal

>-Intelligent conversations
fashion and pop divas.
>-Someone to back you up in a fight
limp wrists don't pack a punch and few of them have ever been in a fight
>-Constant high sex drive
this gets old quickly when you realize you're constantly alone due to faggots not being able to form relationships beyond sex
>-No feminism
dude, no. most of them are feminists because beyonce/lady gaga/ariana grande told them to be
they're also sjw whores
>-Better survival buddy when SHTF
in what way? they've never changed a tire, they don't know anything about mechanics, they haven't gone camping more than once, they have never hunted or even fucking fished
>-No risk of pregnancy
true, but instead you'll get HIV when he inevitably end up cheating on you
>-Can't trap you with a kid
no, but you're going to want kids one day
>-Less moody
LOL

you guys are imagining your best straight friend, so i get why you'd think this way.

but choosing to be a faggot over a normal life is fucking retarded, trust me

>you guys are imagining your best straight friend
No offence mate but seems like youre imagining the worst fairy type of faggot.
There are pros and cons and if you think women are better at forming relationships, youre very, very wrong
So you get less sex and less relationships as a straight guy and it does get tiresome after awhile when you feel lonely/horny and just want someone around even just for casual sex

Id kill for a casual hookup since im on a two year dry spell and due to an extreme lack of girls its not gonna break anytime soon

Id rather be a faggot and have to deal with the occational guy who acts like a woman with a sex drive than have to deal with women who are like your average obnoxious fairy faggot without a sex drive

speak for yourself, I'm gay and none of your generalizations apply to me.

shut up faggot

make me

made me laugh, thank you user.

>fears getting cucked by women
What kind of insecure beta faggot are you, user?

>implying this could not have happened with a boyfriend
sucks to be you, though.

You cute?

I have enough mental disorders, becoming homosexual is just too much.

Yes by gay standards, no by Veeky Forums standards.

>mfw I do this with my girlfriend
>mfw she has Stefania's bod
>mfw life fixing itself

im the straight best friend gay
loyal
honest
masculine
intellegent
employed
stable
monogamous
no std
mechanic/electrician/IT
I want a non fem gay like myself
also he'd have to be white

Fit by normal standards. 190lbs 11% bodyfat.
First 6 months I let her make her choice all while I would continue my routine and always inviting her to come.
Then the next 6 months it became a thing. "You should come to the gym with me. We used to go all the time. No, I don't want to go get ice cream. No, we went out to eat earlier this week, I'll make some food here. How come you don't want to go hiking anymore?"
She used to smoke pot occasionaly, MAYBE once a week. Now it's every single night with 3-4 drinks.

Sex went from nightly to, maybe, once every 6 months. I have very little attraction to her now.

The only thing keeping me with her is sustainability (and probably being apathetic). We both make decent money compared to all of our peers so we own a very nice 4 bedroom home. Essentially we work well together as a team, but there is no longer a physical aspect to our relationship.

What I wouldn't give for her to get drunk at a bar and hook up with a stranger. I just want the legal advantage during the divorce.

I hate to break it to you but if you are too autistic to get a girl you are probably also too autistic to get a guy. Unless you want the aids-ridden Grindr fellows in your backdoor of course.
If anything gays are even more focussed on being social so you're really not helping yourself here.

But guys approach and include mate, plus gay guys have a sex drive so there is something you can relate to

I imagine i could go out tonight and pick up a guy if i wanted to because i feel we both have something in common
Trying to pick up chicks is way, way diffrent. The sexual desire is just not there in the same way

Na you're just a bisexual faggot who's generalising from his case desu.

None of this applies to me. You're just spewing bullshit to feed your hate.

The point is that you could pick up a girl in exactly the same way, by finding a common interest. Even if that common interest is having a night of casual sex. I'm not following you here user.
>plus gay guys have a sex drive so there is something you can relate to
HEY MAN I SURE LOVE SUCKING DICK HOW ABOUT YOU ARE YOU GAY AS WELL PLEASE RESPOND

>plus gay guys have a sex drive so there is something you can relate to
what do you mean with "relate"? you're not gonna strike up a conversation with "i'm horny, you're horny, we're both horny, it's so fun to relate"

>The point is that you could pick up a girl in exactly the same way
no i cant, i can talk to a girl and find a common interest sure but the sex part is lacking
Im not sure if she wants to fuck, most likely she doesnt want to fuck no matter what i do
I can still have a good convo with her, sure but it wont go past that
With a guy i know if i flirt there is a good chance it will be returned

No but like above, when you flirt with a guy and you have a good assumption he is gay (you meet him in a gay bar/cllub) you know it will most likely successful because if you are presentable, hygenic and not autistic the guy will probably consider fucking you

>could not have happened with a guy
Gay dudes who lift don't stop. Look at gooby.

>My problems would dissappear if I wasn't attracted to females.

Yeah, I'm sure you would have no problem with restricting your dating pool from 50% of the planet to about 3%.
I'm sure you wouldn't mind the fact that of that pool you'd have an even more restricted amount of barely attractive people, of which most of them would be even more catty and social oriented than the girls you scorn for being 'problematic'.

Don't get me wrong, I agree that having the perfect male partner would be a thousand times better than having the perfect female partner, but thinking being gay would make things easier is retarded as hell.

You're taking hard mode life as an already autistic individual and pushing it way into Dante Must Die territory

>thinks being gay means you have to go prancing around as a fairy
Liking dick doesn't change the fact that I hunt or enjoy sports or have picked fights or know how to do car maintenance or think feminazis are terrible. Being gay literally just means that I like dick and not pussy. You're an insecure piece of shit that is gonna be unhappy in life and the only thing that's going to make you happy is going online to talk shit to strangers.

>With a guy i know if i flirt there is a good chance it will be returned
Why would the chance among men be higher than among women? Assuming you're not trying to pull the in-the-closet STD catchers but regular homosexual men.
Choose your words carefully because this is the last chance you have to redeem yourself before I call you a turbo autist

>he thinks only 3% of the population is gay
Only 3% have the balls to come out of the closet. Most "straight" men you know have had a gay encounter or more. Most men are too fucking insecure and conditioned to think they need a woman for a relationship, but they're all on craigslist or grindr searching for hookups. The world is gonna explode with bi people soon, trust me.

Gay men are far more promiscuous than women

I dont know what you define as regular gay men but here is my reasoning
Im presentable, fit, decent looking and educated aswell as not autistic/able to keep a conversation going
I go out to a gay club and start talking to this guy who seems like me, just a regular guy and not some fairy over the top faggot
If i flirt with this guy and give him compliments i assume there is a good chance he will appreaciate it and feel some kind of attraction.

Attraction alone doesnt mean he will want to fuck but atleast he would consider it if i came off as i previously said and said something decently charming

Doesnt that make sense?

What you fucking do is you don't go out planning to get a girl. You join clubs and do activities where you just meet women naturally and if you meet someone you hit it off with, you go from there. Faggots like you have this problem where you meet one girl who is nice to you then you put all your effort into hoping she'll return the feelings and you get let down and call it the friendzone or some other shit. Treat girls like humans and meet as many of them as you can. When a girl is interested in you, you'll realize it because she'll be more awkward around you than all the other ones.

Why the hell wouldn't the same theory apply to women who think you are attractive

T U R B O
U
R
B
O

choke on cut jew cocks you fucking mincers

I dont think you understand me at all, i treat girls just like i do any other person.
I do exactly this and so far the only thing ive noticed is that the sex appeal just isnt there, hence my problems

When i talk to a guy friend i know i can talk about sex and stuff because i know they have an interest in that stuff, most guys do
When i talk to girls i never bring it up because why the fuck would i bother?

Talking to girls and bringing up sex isnt logical, its not gonna go anywhere so why waste the time?

Because women dont work the same way
A gay guy in this scenario will think "Huh, he is attractive and he seems to like me. Fucking is an option"
Women will think...well i dont really know what they think but its not that

I basically have that, when I smoke weed it turns me gay, but I'm 100% straight when sober. I know tht means I'm probably slightly gay yeah but it literally only comes out when i'm high

How is this Veeky Forums-related?

This.

It's too early to be living like that. You don't even have kids, get the fuck out of there.

>it took 53 posts for someone to post this

something something sexual health

sounds like someone had to prep the bull before being sent to his cuck shed last night

If you can't get a girlfriend, what makes you think you'll be able to get a boyfriend?

That is exactly my life and it's honestly awesome.

I'm a manlet and on the internet I'm supposed to be pretty pathetic but turns out in real life if you look good everyone wants a piece of you. Been on a stable relationship for 4 years and hitting the gym has never been so relaxing and fun.

Being gay without a boyfriend is okay, but not great.

Being gay with a boyfriend is THE BEST

good luck finding a sane good looking and fit boyfriend while being gay and in a not well accepting country :)

s0metimes I wish I was straight goddammit at least I would have a chance in life.

It's called having a friend faggot. Kys

>iphone
you pass the faggot test

also I might really fit your criteria, you are not an europfag I guess

>Might want biological kids some day
Alot of gays can and do use surogacy to have children related to them and/or their partners. The only problem is that it can be quite pricy ranging from 20-45k, but if both of you have stable high-paying jobs which is more common than in a straight relationship with most wives being stay-at-home moms, then it should be easily managable.