>one chance at life
>5'6"
>look at myself in stand up mirrors and say
>wow I look fucking dumb
>people on here cry about being 5'10"

Other urls found in this thread:

ije.oxfordjournals.org/content/41/5/1434.full
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If it makes you feel better Tom Cruise is only 5'7. Also there's guys in this board who are 5'5 or less.

Why would other manlets make me feel better? It sucks never being the guy. Manlets exist to put tall people over.

Because he's made it. I'm sure he could pull any bitch he wants which is the end game. Other than that you can keep feeling like shit instead of working with what you got and trying to make the best of it.
>Also 5'6 manlet

It's about your environment OP.

Do you think that some japanese dude would ever complain about being 5'10"? He would be living the fucking high life.

I'm just saying, maybe move to SEA

>tfw 6'1" and feel short sometimes
>tfw even azns are as tall as me at my uni
Who strayan (Perth) feels here?

OP, don't fall for the fucking myth that short guys have no hope.

Seriously, this board is impregnated with a childish mentality that needs to reafirm their masculinity (or ego), one of the ways they do it is through creating the meme 'manlets' and attaching a negative conotation to it as a form of believing they're better than SOMEone.

They feed off people who accept it (smth like a labeling approach) and end up contributing with this kind of mentality, at the same time, people who read this shit create this whole paranoia and end up ruminating (have no constructive thought about it at all).

If you study a bit of psychology/sociology you know that indeed tall people have a sort of privilege, based on evolutionary factors. The aspect of it you all seem to be preoccupied with is with the potential to getting girls and looking dominant.
Short people can have that too. Just be confident, learn to appreciate yourself, work for the body you want, treat anxiety and stop worrying about this kind of stuff, being insecure about something so dumb will show in the way you act towards others.

>don't fall for the manlet meme, it's a form of opression with the consent of the opressed

>tfw 5'5''
>balding
>horrible insertions
>hairy
>had 1 gf my entire life, still virgin

i look like a bald albino chimp, even asians are bigger than me, at this point i just lift to stave off suicide

This.
My inwed uncle is also 5'6 and is pretty alpha. There's another inwed uncle of mine who is almost 6'8, pretty alpha on his own but when there is a family gathering and the 5'6 uncle is in the room he is the most dominant and alpha there (body language, everyone is looking at him quiets down to listen to him, generally close to the center of the room, shit like that, even tall uncle talks to him with respect trying to impress him or gain his approval and shit) also because 5'6 uncle's made the most money, is the most confident, and is funny as fuck, cracks jokes the whole time, fucks with everyone and makes everyone laugh.

I'm sure if it was a random social situation with no family, them young etc. 5'6 uncle would get the hottest bitch.

One inch from the manlet cut off

5'6" and below are goblets (goblin manlets)

You siege the gym like Gondor

Tom Cruise has money though, any everyday guy below 5'9 should KTS

5'7"-5'9" is doable

everything below that is play-russian-roulette-to-pass-the-time mode

>Manlets so desperate they start to compare themselves to millionaires

>I am 5'7"
>stopped being kissless and handholdless a couple of weeks ago with a qt. 5'2" grill
>Don't really know how to progress from here since we see each other very little and she lives with 5 other students a couple of hours from where I live
>Hoping to move at least to the "we are officialy dating" part
>scared to fuck up but still feels nice desu
there's hope for everyone brehs, you make progress little by little

I'm pretty sure tyler 1 is 5'6 so stop bitching and be alpha

kek

>one chance at life
>literal baby dick at one inch flaccid and three erect
>look down in the shower
>wow it hasn't grown since I was born
>people on here cry about being 5.5 inches

why haven't we genocided the manlets yet?

>you must be this tall to get on the ride of life

Be like marty mcfly, he was like 5'5 and cool as fuck

> Tyler
> Alpha
The guys is utter fucking retard and not in a jokey comedic sense, hes is genuine fucking moron

>5' 2"
>cuckolded the greatest conqueror of the modern era
it's all about the face

>That feel when glorious 6'6"

too much, the extra height isn't worth the less gains, the back complications and the shorter lifespan.
5'10 to 6'3 are the best heights. Anything other than that is manlet or lanklet.
And I say this as a 5'5" manlet.

>less gains

>shorter lifespan

ije.oxfordjournals.org/content/41/5/1434.full

Keep deluding yourself, manlet

git gud and tower over people with intellect, money, power and influence. Then hire tall people to put other tall people down. Start a business where dirraffs need not apply. Own the media and start making short the new sexy. A few extra inches of height might make you a sex symbol, but partners don't need to brethe to have sex with. There's always a way. Think outside the box: think big.
>5'81"-fag here

nah, you and me are both genetic scum, you just delude yourself thinking you're not. we both should be removed from the gene pool and let only the perfect height guys breed.
you are an inverse manlet

>inverse manlet

WHEN WILL THEY LEARN

FUCKING TELNAM

I know that feel, I'm only 5'8