Grocery roast

Post your haul, roast mine.

This first sip of the day business is bigger than I could have ever imagined. Is this the beginning of the end for Veeky Forums?

Pretty nice! I would recommend dried beans, though, much cheaper! Just soak and boil m9.

Beans and oats, my google.

Where's your meat brah?

I'm a vegan fag

> 20 cans of Monster

You won, marketing department

I have some bags of them all ready these are for when I don't have time

how do you cover your proteins besides legumes? nuts?

how much protein do you eat?

he dont need any meat with all that protein

>20 cans of memes
A Shekel for a good Goy.

I know that but vegans are often nu-males
Are you a cool vegan who NEVER brings that shit up in public or are you some fag who brings it up all the time to seem superior?

>artificial flavoring: the post

>0 fresh vegetables
>making it
Pick one

>talking about your interests makes you a fag

not OP but I only mention it when someone notices/asks, but if they seem interested I go into detail about it.

*clap* *clap* *clap* *clap*

Well done, well done.

literally Meme: the groceries

Friendo do yourself a favour and substitute that pasta sauce bullshit with some nice cans of chopped tomatoes.

The whole grain pasta has 9g per 180cal serving, I also use pea protien powder. I eat 3500+ calories a day so getting 200+ grams isn't that hard since it's a large quantity of food and everything isn't fruit. Also the morning star farms has 100+g a bag

I honk I'm pretty cool about it, I hardly ever bring it up and don't judge others when they eat meat or anything. I honestly hate 99% of vegans because like you said they think they're superior, especially the raw organic fags.

>canned beans
>canned spaghetti sauce
>frozen vegetables

Everything you cook tastes like trash.

Are people seriously buying this fucking meme drink?

Nice to see you fell for the monster zero meme

I drank them before the meme, and one case is my brothers.

Its a meme drink because its fucking on point, dumbass

I honestly like the taste of it all, haven't tried the sauce yet tho.

Learn to cook with raw, fresh vegetables. You'll be surprised how much better it tastes and how much better you'll feel.

>Processed shit
>20 cans of gamer fuel

American/10.

>mostly canned shit and industrialized vegetables

Awful.

Marketing found memes were in with the Veeky Forums age group

I'm the vegan fag here, I'm the one that is supposed to be acting superior shilling about "fresh vegetables". But honestly your fucking retarted if you think fresh vegetables you buy at the store are fresh or better than frozen. Frozen are picked at there peak and frozen, fresh (unless local) are picked way before there ready so they don't rot on the trip across the world.

>Hersheys
I genuinely used to think people were lying when they said it tasted like vomit but my girlfriend got me back some Hersheys Kisses chocolate when she came back from America
I tried them and they actually tasted like vomit, how the hell do Americans eat it without feeling sick?
Cadburys isn't amazing by any stretch of the imagination but its way better than Hersheys

I'm sorry to hear that.

Isn't the same as Hershey kisses, it's straigh Cocoa it will taste the same no matter what brand.

Hershey's milk chocolate tastes weird because they acidify their milk before they add it to the chocolate. It's an acquired taste, but most Americans have been exposed to it from a really young age. There cocoa powder is of decent quality, and bakes well or makes excellent hot cocoa

Current shopping cart

You like yogurt?

>that first dick of the day

A lot! That's like my 'healthy' version of ice cream.
I used to be disgusted by it before when I was a fat tard but now I can't go a day without them, usually I buy 30 every week or so.

30 holy fuck how much are they?

They're like a dollar each something like that, I've never bought just one so I don't know but around a dollar or a bit less.
They're only 60 calories each too which is great for my cut, even if I have one of those binge days is really not a lot

What is up with all the MonsterĀ® pictures in Veeky Forums lately?

Like I'm going to listen to some sad sack of shit sickly vegan about how I should eat. Y'all eat more processed shit than any other group. Also, if you don't buy locally grown produce from farmers' markets or from local shops you're a disgusting pig person and should be eradicated.

>Be OP
>Doing my faggot vegan groceries
>Suddenly a d e v i l i s h plan pops up in my head
>Run to the sodipop aisle
>Buy 2 fucking 10 packs of Monster instead of just 1 can
>Gotta be dedicated to the joke!
>Can't stop laughing on the ride home, this will be so funny
>Post image.jpg with Monster in the make it to /r/Veeky Forums

I cannot stress this enough, just buy whole canned tomatoes or chopped tomatoes.

>2 cases
D E V I L I S H

>Purchasing anything a walmart.
Kek

fucking memes amirit?

Rate me fucko

>vegan
>drinks chemically drowned and unnatural monster energy drinks

is that not vegan?

>vegans are often nu-males

Look around bro. Everybody's a nu-male now. Every time you see a nu-male, chances are they eat meat.

>Are you a cool vegan who NEVER brings that shit up in public

Are you one of those insecure guys that thinks seeing someone with a different lifestyle/belief than you is tantamount to rape?

I eat pretty much like this but I use dry beans and fresh veggies since the grocery store is like 2min from my house. I make my own pasta sauce and eat more fruits. I put almond milk in my pea brotein shake and I dont drink cancer in a can.

Do you live in a Richard Linklater movie or is your camera damaged?

>autism.png

Not your post. I literally mean the picture. Your diet is totally fine.

From what I understand, the whole point of being vegan is to eat cleanly (minimal chemicals, processing, and pesticides) and without animal byproducts. You could just gaze in the direction of a monster energy drink's ingredients list and see that it is extremely artificial and not at all natural.

So unless the definition of a vegan has changed since the last time I looked (definitely a possibility), monster energy drinks are not vegan.

pretty sure the whole point of being vegan is to not eat meat
>hurr durr vegans dont drink energy drinks

what

>pretty sure the whole point of being vegan is to not eat meat
I thought that was just vegetarian? Or has vegetarian and vegan just become interchangeable?

>So unless the definition of a vegan has changed since the last time I looked (definitely a possibility)

Vegan just means no animal-derived ingredients.

M'kay.

That's why some people who advocate clean diets that are also technically vegan avoid the word vegan, and use the phrase "whole food plant-based diet." OP's groceries overall look great, I think he just picked up the Monsters for the sake of a meme.

Although I wonder why he has two tubs of Hershey's cocoa powder. One of those things will last you half a year. It's not even winter yet.

Have you considered drinking coffee?

>THAT
>FIRST
>SIP
>OF
>THIS
>DANK
>NEW
>MEME

he picked up meme cans for marketing, you can get paid for posts like this you know, ive visted many anabolic forums across many sites and some of them devolve into oh hey where all shills here so lets talk about how much where getting paid and what other non marketed supplements where taking to keep the thread going, some dude was marketed for 3 companies but found it hard to hit all three in one thread when theres terms and conditions that have to be applied.

in this case its the first sip of the day + the targeted can to be marketed before you can receive payment.

his groceries are shit becuase caned beans are a meme when its so much easier/cheaper and healthier to buy bulk beans and cook them for 3 hours than it is to use a over salted nutritionally week food

I bought 2 because I have unfavored pea protien and it taste like shit without any flavoring

you realise your vegan but that monster has amino acids in derived from animals right?

Was getting sick of rice so bought a few meme faced bags...pic related.

Monster is vegan you shill

>that first sip of the day

bro if your vomit tastes like Hersheys, then please send me some

Just made the corn pasta, taste like shit and has shit macros vs whole wheat. 1/10 never buying again

I live how these threads backfire on OP. So many cans and jars and bagged vegetables and no meat it's like you don't even want to get out of dyel mode. Enjoy being a skeleton forever.

Post says "grocery roast" he was expecting to get roasted. So how exactly did it backfire?

This, he will surely improve on the next haul.