Lifting and normies

Went out yesterday with one of my male flatmates went to city pub then basic bitch bar. Tried my best to be accepted by group of ten dumb Stacey's and one other guy but failed all the normie questions also hate dancing and my fake enjoyment isn't that believable. Why even lift desu?

I laughed with there dumb normie jokes, and made a little conversation when I could but it was my first time meeting everyone and they where all basic bitches so there was nothing at all in common, they are mostly teachers btw. My flatmate is cool but Stacey's are always impossible for me too relate too. Not hungover, slept in didn't drink that much but a decent amount. It's noon the next day.

Find a group of people you're more compadible with?

drink alcohol faggot

The cure to autism is literally just alcohol or weed. You'll figure out the point where you have limited inhibitions but aren't slurring and throwing up, and then you just hit that every night at the bar.

I will, but my point is I'm mostly comfy with my bros and it's usually Staceys I meet when I'm out on the town.
Did that no it doesn't cure autism it makes it worse because you stop caring about seeming normie and just stay in you own head even more. I spent my 18-22 phase blackout drunk on nights out. I'm 26 now and don't want do that shit again. It also fucka with my cut too badly.

3 double shots of burbon before I can hold a conversation. How bad is my autism?

I can hold a conversation with guys without drinking and some girls too if they aren't dumb Stacey's but no amount can drop my IQ enough to care about previous relationships and the other boring shit that basic bitches love

>mostly teachers
Like, school teachers?

change your sexuality

Yeah but like young teachers early to mid 20's still. It's secondary school level, no one there is especially smart. My bro is doing a post grad to be a sports teacher. Bear in mind they are for upper middle class schools hence why they all had overpriced degrees to do this. I'm getting a STEM degree as a mature student but I keep up with all the bioscience so I can easily talk about sports science shit with my flatmate when it occasionally comes up. Other normies don't get why you would go to the gym so much so he's a good flatmate to have.
I do cardio daily and lift twice a week as I started lifting in fat mode a year ago and now that I'm on my way out I need to get lean whilst I keep lifting.

stop going out?

what are the normie questions u failed?

Get non normie friends

>try being accepted
there's your problem
people hate trying, even if it's not them
If you want to do something like that, make it seem natural and effortless

But I want to make new friends and acquire a gf. The two are often linked.
>Whats your type of girl
>Answer:??
I couldn't exactly say I want a submissive shy petite QT. Who likes to get dinner now could I?
>What do you want to do (as in career)?
>Answer: something related to my field
Real answer: integrating social and political theory for the direct application of web based technological advancement, perhaps with specialization s within networking.
Stacey's can't into computer science especially not the theoretical type stuff I'm studying.
>What do you like to drink
.>Answer: everything
Literally true Ive been out a lot and get whatever looks good from the bar we are at
Etc.

I'm an English Ed major and I'm as autistic as you sound.

Ive had them too. They can be like male beta orbiters sapping your social standing and being whiny. I have another flatmate who I play Vidya with he never goes out and doesn't drink does that count?

Teachers are generally autists imo but these where Stacey teachers who lives are nothing but work, socialIzing and shopping.

Lmao true
> be autist
> study to become a teacher
> live in a country where teachers are actually well educated and teaching is a respectable career
> life consists of lifting, studying and teaching

All good teachers are autist:

It's a dream come true, lemme tell you. At first I was anxious if students would respect me b/c already as a student I failed to normie. But I always loved giving presentations and teaching is the best thing ever. I have no social skills when it comes to smalltalk, dating and all that emotional shit. But when it comes to convey knowledge, make it interesting and lead a group to achieve a goal, that's where I truly enjoy myself and the students are always attracted by that and start following. Looking like a tough guy helps with disrespectful students, but the real skill lies not in dealing with disrespect, but in creating motivation.

I have also never met as many semi autistic girls like in my uni classes. All girls you know are gonna be good teachers seem like men trapped in female bodies. They usually end up being the genuinely respected female teachers. The Stacies, on the other hand, are usually those that choose teaching because they think it's the easy way. These end up being the single, burnout 40 something alcoholic teachers that hate their male students (and peers).

Sounds like you just need to lie a bit more or work on your personality. Surely you don't feel the same way about beer and some malibu coke drink. Be more open, in my experience it felt better to just not click with people because you're different than because you're so limited in your speech that no one gets to you.

These where all Stacey's. They are the type that doesn't stop going out dancing till they get married and become a housewife and then cut back on there already joke of a career. They literally all live to socialize then become a mother, I couldn't start many conversations with them

I like going to a comfy pub with my bros. I don't like some basic bitch bar but all the drinks sucj there anyway so it doesn't matter what you get. I just want my ales and that's it.
>Be more open
See Ive made a lot of friends of all types but Stacey's are impossible they are as shallow as it gets. I'm 26 you know how many pointless as fuck nights out I've had? Many hundreds mate I'm not going to change at this point.

Pub with bros >>> stacy bars

What you might try tho that always works for me: travel backpack style (easymode when you're european) through hostels and do every oub crawl.
Due to the limitations of backpacking, the girls can't stacy up properly and the pubs always tend to be on the cheap end anyway. Everyone's drunk af, on his/her own and not gonna see each other again. The conversations are always the same and everyone's on par (travels, home country, languages).

In this context, it's really easy to pull. Literally just get shitfaced together and start groping. Step outside for a cigarette and make out.

Here comes the logistical problem tho: where to smash. Smashing at the hostel is degenerate but generally works. Walking to the hostel to smash, on the other hand, is too trashy even for these girls. So the best option is a hostel with a roof/terrace where you can keep drinking together and initiate, then go somewhere to fuck.

Try it, seriously. You get to see cool places everyday and party with new chicks every night, all on a budget. Best place to start overcoming fa style autism

I'm at /uni/ so backpacking isn't possible ATM. It sounds lonely af desu but effective. An old friend of mine who is Reddit tier autism managed to acquire a Chinese gf when he traveled the World, so much is to do with time and place but a Stacey is still a Stacey. I just a shy QT. gf who I can go to country pubs with and Netflix and chill. I would backpack if it was with a couple bros one day, at least thenwe could do something in between trying to pull and normie tier drinking

if you lifted for girls you were doomed to begin with

I don't lift for girls, I do it because I've always wanted to be aesthetic and now that I'm cutting out of fat mode it motivates me to cut. Anyway at /uni/ every guy with a gf is a nu-male who literally doesn't know what a bicep curl is