What did he mean by this?

what did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3ZPs0gtcWk0
youtube.com/watch?v=zrcPjxzow_g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is Rich Piana secretly a bad dude or something? Why does everyone hate on him so hard? I've never seen anything that didn't make him seem like a pretty normal, nice guy who enjoyed bodybuilding. Albeit the whole so-cal, flex-fit hat wearing, whatever image is not my cup of tea but whatever.

People hate success. He is one of the few big roid monsters that actually enjoys lifting so Veeky Forums gets triggered.

He became a meme because of his stupid shit.
> 8 hour arm workout
> 4 scoops
> 8 meals a day

Many don't hate him as such, just see him as a walking meme and good source of lulz. He apparently cheated on his ex-wives but other than that he doesn't appear a bad guy.

He has a hobby of slapping retards from time to time but we all have our vices.

I don't hate him. He was actually a great inspiration to me.

>trying to shit out the last pieces of humanity inside you

>cheating on your wife is bad

Go back to Tumblr

He's a meme roid clown.

Can't really hate him like one would hate for example, vegan gains. I feel sorry that his wife divorced him because of his erection problems, but que sera sera.

A little infidelity's good to shock and confuse your partner

Go back to your third world shithole

wow sweet edge where'd you get it?

>can squat with flat feet
lmao

Source pls, this is hilarious

>not changing the battery on his smoke alarm to shock and confuse the fire department

from his latest video, the webm is fresh oc I squeezed just for you

Holy kek that foot waltz

>He has a hobby of slapping retards from time to time but we all have our vices.

"Meme roid clown"

Wtf does this even mean? Someone who has a physique you don't like?

He really needs to change the batteries in that smoke detector...

>this triggered

Yes a meme roid ass clown. His physique is gross. Not everyone wants to take his 3" down their throats faggot. Is that okay or did I hurt you feelings?

It doesn't seem like I'm the one who is triggered in this situation.

he had a video where he said he hired some guy to do it. it only came back because these most recent videos are these "general topic" videos not vlog videos so they're filmed in advance

piana confirmed slav

Can this be the official Veeky Forums pose of 2016?

tbqh I'm jelly of rich's flexibility. I gotta try to get that frog pose routine down

just trying to confuse his ethnicity

top. kek. m8.

we don't hate him, he's just doing certain dumb things so we laugh at him, almost like at a bro, almost

he's a fucking junkie cunt, worst sup line as well as it's fucking rank and full of shitty fillers

hope he gets fucking murdered

How big would Rich be if he never pinned or put rare plastic in his arms?

Assuming he worked out the same

Somehow

youtube.com/watch?v=3ZPs0gtcWk0
so.... yeah.. not cool...

if he was never on gear he could've never worked out like that

He's dumb
He roids
He is hilarious

it's just friendly banter tbqh

>still whinging about that
>letting someone act like an absolute jerk and letting them get away with it because they have slight autism

How can you legitimately wish death upon someone who has personally done nothing wrong to you? He's running a business, and he's obviously doing it correctly, as for his physique, who cares? That's what HE wants. People on here are so judgmental and jaded, it's almost getting to the point where you care more about other people not looking like you, than you looking the way you want.

>Rich is one of my gods

Dude, calm down. You sound like an idiot.

>enjoys lifting

The guy uses FAKE WEIGHTS

Remember when he did this? youtube.com/watch?v=zrcPjxzow_g

People hate him because he's happy and living his life the way he wants to. He's a stupid idiot but happy and successful.

That retard kept fucking with him and deserved at least a slap. I would have punched him and stomped on his face.

What is a Stark 66?

>almost

yeah. if only he posted on the 'ch0n

is he transforming?

>first 2 seconds

dropped

i like him he actually said something that made sense to me. :/

weather you are 300lbs and fat or 300 lbs of muscle your heart doesn't know the difference.

:( taking my diet more seriously now.

Your heart does know the difference tough.
The right side of your heart is the side that tries to carry all the blood from the veins back to the lungs, this side is usually weaker than the left side, which is in charge of pumping all the blood from the arteries to the veins.

Since it is weaker than the right side, the muscles in your legs and arms usually help out with the job of carrying the blood back to the heart.

In your example, a guy with 300 lbs of fat will obviously have less developed muscles than the 300 bs of muscle guy, making his heart having to work harder to carry the blood back to it.

Rich is a manipulative piece of shit. Everything he says and does is done solely for the purpose of promoting himself and his stupid brand. That 5%er shit is just as unhealthy as the HEAS landwhale movement and anyone who can see through his bullshit can find humour in how pathetic and insecure he is .