There's a rapist running loose on campus. And he looks like he lifts too

There's a rapist running loose on campus. And he looks like he lifts too.

So which one of you was it Veeky Forums? I know you're here somewhere.

>looks like he lifts

WEWLAD
E
W
L
A
D

>white people

Go extinct already.

I wish he would rape my sweet vag.

>Subhuman minority thinking the white race will ever cease to exist

Germany will be minority white within a generation. Rest of Europe is not far behind. :^)

im not going to take an opinion on such matters from people who don't even know where germany is

kek

>race of a people who conquered the world
>going extinct to their subhuman brown counterparts

Things look bleak but tides are building, my shit colored friend!

Lol, been hearing that line for over a decade. I mean, if it helps you sleep at night then I don't want to take it away from you, but there's no stopping the demographic change.

>there's no stopping the demographic change
People like you will be the first to hang on the fateful day.

>Sexual harassment
>White

Oh, I'm sure it must have been horrible.

>going extinct
They're intermingling, the next gen will be half and half, what's wrong with that?

Top cuck. German here, the cities are already lost. Real Germany only exists in the country now. With current demographic trends continuing we (real Germans) can pack our things and move to Finland or Ukraine or wherever there are some White people left sane enough not to take in economic migrants from Africa or South Asia.

>what's wrong with that?

The fact that people are NOT the same on the inside. Race is NOT only skin-deep. Of course we apparently have to wreck all White nations before we accept this uncomfortable truth, if even then.

>Of course we apparently have to wreck all White nations before we accept this uncomfortable truth, if even then

The uncomfortable truth is that it's all very much done with the intent of causing a mass demographic change in white countries. It has nothing to do with "helping poor refugees" and "doing what's right." It's genocide, even by UN standards.

Poor guy probably said hello to a chick and she got absolutely triggered.

You are welcome here in Norway, stout Germans, we need help fending off the literal wave of shit coming from everywhere

Alright Veeky Forums
What advice would you tell your gf/ sister/ mom on how to fight a rapist?
Tell them to carry mace? Taser? Tell them to crush his balls?
How would you protect the female side of your gene pool?

Conceal carry and shoot to kill.

>It's genocide, even by UN standards.
How's it genocide?

I've been thinking about Norway...
>fending off the literal wave of shit coming from everywhere
Sounds like you have the same problem we do. For me to flee to your country would only be a delay of the same outcome.

Goodbye Germany.
Fuck you limp dick pussies
>extinct the jews?
No, jews extinct you.