>go out to lunch, put on some fresh clothes
>look pretty good cause i've been hitting the gym hard recently
>2 qties come out of the restaurant a few seconds before i'm about to enter
>anticipating them at least checking me out, if not straight up 'mirin
>they completely ignore me
>overhear part of their conversation as they walk by
>"yeah and he's like 6'4" and jacked..."
>mfw

i really thought the manlet thing was just a meme used to troll insecure autists on the internet.

>extrapolates a world view out of 1 incident
The meme is clearly working on insecure autists.

Dont let memes become reality, my friend. Memes are supposed to be influenced by reality and not the other way around. Next time you go out try to make your behavior such that people associate you and your height with something desirable or positive. With enough manlets adopting this mentality, hopefully we can reverse the manlet meme, maybe there will be a derogatory meme about normal height people for people to post on future Veeky Forums.

Godspeed user, we'll make that change.

Doesn't matter how jacked you are, anything les than 6' is a big NOPE for most grills.

5'8'' and ive never had a problem with getting girls. most of them are 5'6'' or below anyway. having a tall guy is just a popular preference but most girls go for face and social status over height anyway

HOLY SHIT, is actually incredible how insecure you faggots are on here. I mean the sheer volume of manlet threads is just unbelievable. Go out into the real world. Girls dont give a fuck unless your like a 4'5'' gremlin

Being tall is like having big tits

If it makes you feel better, that 6'4" jacked guy they're talking about might be just as much of a lonely sad sack of shit as you.

>t. 6'3" jacked guy

Reality trolls manlets.

Manlets are so fucked up. Where do you get this sense of self worth and entitlement from in the first place?

how ugly is your face though? is that why you hate manlets?

>be me
Why

Being a manlet doesn't mean we don't find you attractive, it just means we find taller men more attractive.

Facial aesthetics is the most important (unless your like 5'6 lol) then height, then fitness, then more subjective things like broad shoulders, full head of hair, fashion etc.

I'm pretty hot actually. I am just fascinated by manlets. Like they think they're people. Why?

>unless your like 5'6 lol
subtle.

no one wants to date a midget

I-is dating a girl taller than you alpha or beta?

those famous manlets that are banging 10/10 girls way taller then them is like the most alpha thing ever

>hungry skeleton
>girls loading me up with drinks at the bar
>nothing makes sense anymore

Alpha

legit happiness right now bro, thanks

y-you too thanks bro

>height before fitness

god dammit

Don't trust this shit bro. Shit like this happened to me, and next thing I remember is waking up with a whale and crippling feeling of regret.

/thread

manlet detected

Lol at all these ugly manlets who go to them gym thinking they will get mired.

Height
Good looking
Gains

Pick any 2 to become chad

Dude I'm 6'3 and flabby and still get checked out. Dress nice and groom your self and you will be fine. Why you letting two girls fuck you over this bad.

Definitely not a meme. I'm 6'4" and even being fat and out of shape I still get female attention just cause I'm tall. Doesn't hurt that I'm attractive either lol.

When I'm in shape though damn make panties wet all over. It's a great feeling bruh.

This. As a 6'1 gay dude who hangs with girls often. They always talk about how height is kinda secondary. Its still important, but the way you dress is a WAY more influencing factor

would you honestly take a fatass tall guy over a 5'7 qt? because i wouldn't

What do they say about dong size?

> 2

Seconding.

Height is one of things no one has control over.

Can't buy it.
Can't work on it.
Can't win it.
Can't surgery it (realistically).

>i really thought the manlet thing was just a meme used to troll insecure autists on the internet.
and it's obviously working

>but the way you dress is a WAY more influencing factor

says the fag who hangs around 15 year old girls

If you have a good enough body and face, grills will swoon over you wearing a trash bag.

you think that makes us manlets feel any better about it?

no. it's the ultimate fuck-you. it's the universe saying 'you are short, and there isn't a goddamn thing you can do about it.'

>6'2
>played football and rugby, captain of rugby team in university
>lift and pretty decent build
>not an autist
>any time I see a girl starts having interest in me I purposely sabotage their attempts to get close

I have no idea why I do this but I do it every time

I would prefer not to

>5'8"
>go to thrift store looking for a gym jacket for when it gets cold
>find a nice one, go to the front desk and ask a girl if it looks nice
>it does apparently
>later go the front desk and wearing it and hand her the tag
>make small talk
>she is smiling and seems nervous

intimacy/trust issues senpai, been in a similar situation until just recently. period of thorough introspection and addressing issues/memories ive always avoided is all that helped me

>tfw 6.06 ft