Veeky Forums feels

Everytime I miss a day at the gym I feel like I've done something morally wrong. Is this a problem or the complete lack of one?

Also, feels thread

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crab_mentality
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tall_poppy_syndrome
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw lonely

i get this way too, missing a gym day makes me feel likea part of my day is empty. even though no gains are lost it feels bad. how sad.

>Friends tell me I'm big and that girls find me attractive
>Sometimes catch girls mirin'
>Be told at work that I'm attractive, had tits flashed to me, been told that I look like I could be in Magic Mike, etc...
>My mom pulls me aside and asks if I know the signs of when a girl is attracted to me, and according to my younger brother she's upset that I've never had a girlfriend before
>Be too autistic/shy/whatever it is to do anything, and whenever I do talk to girls they lose attraction quick because I'm weird/don't know what to say
>Find out that I've made a few girls depressed because apparently they were sending signals but I couldn't tell they were into me

That's life for me. I know that objectively I am attractive(6'3", 200 lbs, 7/10 face) but in my mind I still think I'm that chubby awkward loser from growing up. Good thing I'm already mentally preparing myself to be alone in life.

>tfw cousin has chad genes and naturally lean body and doesn't even workout
>tfw skinnyfat and struggling to figure out all this goddam Veeky Forums bullshit out
>tfw entire fucking list of shit genetic traits like shit ton of uneven muscles,shit fat disruption leaving my cheeks uneven,asthma,shit heart and 5'6 which stopped me from ever joining a team,
>tfw can't even juice because im poor and even if I did I probably have shit insertions too
>tfw can't get girls because no one taught me to spit game or even keep the ones I have because of my personality
>tfw can't even kill myself because I don't wanna hurt my senpai
>always angry at life and genetics for existing

if you don't understand the signals from the girls you aren't attracted to girls...

I am attracted to girls, but I grew up as the kid everyone made fun of. Come high school I wasn't allowed to do anything, and only in the past year and a half have I been working to fix this. Now I'm starting to think I'm damaged goods, so accepting loneliness appears logical to me.

>cutting
>find fruit preserves in the back of my fridge
>just made a peanut butter and honey sandwich with it

are you retarded?

>skinny fat
>3 months of bulking and look a little better, but shitty childhood diet + weird fat distribution means I have a disgustingly fat ass and thighs
>look T rex mode even though only squat 185 for 5
>cripplingly embarrassed of this, don't want to fuck any girls because so embarrassed of what they'd think
>lifts are stalling

Same boat here man. Growing up in a culture that glorifies sex and relationships really hurts because you know you probably won't ever have that because you're not wired the same way as everyone else and since we're different we're incompatible with society.

I only recently realized after lots and lots of introspection that the reason I'm lonely isn't because I'm ugly or people suck, but because I don't know how to talk to people and no amount of self-help books or speech therapy has helped me become socially competent. I don't know if that's quite the same situation as you're in but I imagine it's similar. I just feel overwhelmed with despair more often than not and whenever girls find this out they immediately get turned off.

It might be better this way, though, user. If we stay alone our whole lives we won't have to drag other people down with us. The kind of girl we'd want doesn't deserve us--she deserves a solid rock that she can lean against, a man with ambition and confidence who will love her as much as he loves himself and who can provide and care for her.

That being said, if you can be a better man than me and learn how to talk to people or are lucky enough to find a girl who can see past your flaws and see the hardworking, determined man inside, then you absolutely should be with someone. If you're not like me and don't have depression then all the more. If you can be a provider and solid foundation for a family, then you absolutely should take that opportunity. I can't tell you if companionship will make you happy, but if anything it might help alleviate some of the sadness you feel if it's a real, healthy, and loving relationship.

It's too late for me, user, but maybe you can do something.

I don't know, I'm rambling, it's late, I'm tired and depressed because I'm reflecting on the fact that the girl I'm interested in right now is clearly losing interest in me because she's finding out too early that I'm fucked in the head. Stay safe user

I just did the same :(. Should I just kill myself or punish me with a whip?

Hitler dubs confirm for degenerate unfit to live.

Go full cocoon

>this
>hate myself so much from growing up fat and alone i can't comprehend how anybody could ever love me
>first and only gf cheated on me,breakup words were exactly this: "how could anyone ever love you"
>don't even try to act when a girl gives me signals now
>mom asking when she's gonna meet new gf

A-at least i have you guys i guess

But... but I haven't reached my calorie limit yet.

You start feeling like a normie

I'll let you on a little secret: the reason why every guy hated you was because you were chubby handsome but lacked any confidence so you were a punching bag for them to impress girls.

And girls hated you because you're insecure.

Maybe I'm just projecting though... Before Veeky Forums I had the UNSHAKEABLE conviction that being tall was seen by girls as something undesirable, that it made you goofy and awkward.

>Before Veeky Forums I had the UNSHAKEABLE conviction that being tall was seen by girls as something undesirable, that it made you goofy and awkward.
Are you me? I always hated being bigger than everyone and always wanted to be some skinny little manlet when I was growing up and it made me really insecure

>the girl I'm interested in right now is clearly losing interest in me because she's finding out too early that I'm fucked in the head.

Shit man... Story?

I can relate to this... Women just lose interest in me.

Recently I started uni and went for a cup of coffee with 4 or 5 female classmates and the day after they basically ignored me.

I don't know anything anymore... I wonder do I have bad breath or something? Shit.....

>tfw no gf
>tfw fatass with self hate
>tfw too beta to approach IRL
I sometimes wonder why I still bother.

Good. kys.

If you're too retarded to put the infinitesimal amount of effort to develop social skills you deserve no more.

How do you faggots deal with all of the out of shape/fat people in your life constantly shitting all over you for trying to be healthier/more fit?

I've been going for about two months, and I rarely mention it outside of "I gotta go do my workout" or "I have to pick up more protein powder", but I finally mentioned that I'm feeling a bit better, the kind of "Muscles that used to ache a lot don't anymore" thing, and I got asked if I was "Going to keep being one of those people that never shuts up about their gross shakes and routine to get swole" and they didn't want me to talk about it because it "Makes them feel like shit".

But it's like, everybody has been getting really pissy with me since I started exercising more.

tell them to fuck off and shut up

or stop hanging out with them

or both

I have no tolerance for weak people who are so pathetic they try to guilt others into also being pathetic, don't know why youd surround yourself with such people anyways

Stop mentioning working out, just say "gotta go run some errands" or some such bullshit. Let the results speak for themselves, and if people still give you shit then it's their own problem.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crab_mentality

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tall_poppy_syndrome

You would also benefit from watching the documentary "Status Anxiety".

tfw can't stand deadlifting

I want to just stop and substitute something else but I hear literally nothing is as good or even close

Since I probably will end up doing them, should I do it on pull or leg day? Also legs is right after pull if that's anything to take into consideration

> "I have to pick up more protein powder"

why the fuck do you tell people this? this type of shit never comes up in normal conversation for me unless i'm talking to somebody else who lifts and we happen to talk about suppelements. which is almost never.

Because I was at the store and walking to the side of the store that has protein powder, and was asked what I needed on that site of the store.