What do when Girl Mirin?

What do you guys do when you see a chick looking at you?

Personally, I just keep walking, or otherwise ignore her.

Does this make me retarded?
I don't know, I just don't know how to make any moves, or if that's even an option.

Maybe I'm just too artistic.

P.S. I'm a hungry skelly, so they look at my face gains, and not my muscles.

>grill asks if I'm done with my rack
>Panic
"Yea, you too"
ITEM PKMN
FIGHT RUN

ITEM PKMN
FIGHT >RUN

>Got away successfully

smile.
if the girl, guy, or moose is cute talk to them, open with a compliment, like how large your pecs are.

>yeah, you too

lmao

how do you even

you should have said
"Not with yours"

I think I have social anxiety, and I know for a fact I hate myself(with good reason), so makes it pretty easy to turn most encounters to full spaghetti dinner if u remember to bring sauce.

>good reason

what is it?

What should a grill do if caught staring, though?

I always look away, or down.

what are you saying?

Is it better to look away or smile when caught staring at a guy at the gym.

I'm too stupid awkward to know what to do.

I wear glasses but somehow have excellent peripherals.

I'll catch them looking long enough to take in everything... Gets my hopes up because they'll look for a few seconds, but then they always turn away and never look back.

I think it's because I'm a chinlet and a wristlet.

you aren't a girl

and if you are

take some initiative and smile or something, you could even talk to the guy if you want

I guarantee that any guy will appreciate that, whether or not he likes you.
Most guys don't judge or get all "eewwww" if someone does something like that, even if they don't like them in return.

>wristlet

we in this bitch
represent

>smile

Not OP but, that makes me look Ted Cruz mode with my crippling depression.

lol, me too. I don't think I could smile without it looking a little forced.

although most of the times grills look, I tend to be in a good mood

Yo, yep. Guy you replied to. 7 inches.

Talking to someone at the gym seems so.. creepy, even if its a girl approaching a guy.

I might try it though. Thanks user.

no problem

I wouldn't make it awkward though. I don't know, ask him to spot you or something.
You're right that it might be hard to initiate. But as long as you are friendly, it will probably work.
Maybe ask him how long he's been lifting?

Don't ask him how much weight.
Forgot to say that.
That'll just make him feel uncomfortable. At least if he's a dyel skellly like me.

There was grill at my gym on Friday (lanklet) who I swear was trying to approach me several times and chickened out each time (I, of course, could be -probably am- imaging this).

I don't think there's anything wrong if you approach with the subject of fitness or the gym itself as the opening topic. It will naturally flow to other subjects if you're both interested (you'd lose interest in me within seconds of talking to me).

what is a lanklet?

Very tall.

me too.

are you the wrist guy?

No, I was explaining a lanklet is a tall persons. I am a Cardiff Giant.

so are you ten feet tall?

As in "5'11", a fake giant."

I was joke

6'3" master race here

Jelly.

>"Grow, grow, grow."

>5'11

that's only 4 inches shorter

my dick is bigger than 4 inches

never understood why mannies get so insecure

Given enough time on Veeky Forums, some insecurity will take hold. Be it manlet, wristlet, chinlet, lanklet, Xxxxx-let et al, something will get to everyone.

yeah, pretty insecure myself.

about being a manlet though,
I remember I had a friend, back when having friends was a thing for me
He was short, but not super short, and had good face sthetics and was athletic.
I think it was pretty funny, because he was actually pretty insecure(by normie standards) about his height, but the greek fat kid that was also in our circle, and was about 3 inches shorter, didn't care about his height at all.

Just goes to show that something you are insecure about, usually isn't significant to anyone but yourself.

Yeah, nothing I can do about being a Cardiff Giant, but at least I'm escaping spooky skelly mode.

Although I have never dated a woman taller then myself, I'd be okay with a dominant and aggressive Amazon.

I guarantee you it does matter to other people. But if there's nothing you can do, there's nothing you can do. Either kys or accept and make the best of it, like Mr Greasy Greekman

>amazon

sounds kind of hot, but only as an experience. I think in general I would rather not have a bitch telling me what to do.
also, they don't exist.

>I guarantee you it does matter to other people

there is a difference between something mattering to someone vs someone noticing

it also depends on the context.
if you are talking about grills, then yes, it could "matter"

if you are talking about being self conscious in general, then I don't really think it matters.

>Mr Greasy Greekman

who?

I'm a shitty person.
Name any aspect of humanity that isn't be socially anxious, and I perform it poorly. Worst part is I only realised recently.

>Name any aspect of humanity that isn't be socially anxious, and I perform it poorly

I don't understand what you mean. I literally can't read it. No offense.

>i'm a shitty person

expand pls?
as in you are shitty at socializing? or as in you are morally reprehensible etc.
Because the latter tend to not realize that they are shitty people

For the past 25 years I didn't notice things or care. Didn't notice messy house, didn't return calls, didn't notice that my style of dress was shit, didn't notice the hair in the back of my neck is ugly, I mean it when I say, besides showering daily, and doing the bare minimum at work I was a shitbag to the max. Maybe not morally reprehensible, because they do bad things. I mostly did nothing.
Now imagine one day you wake from this. You see what a shitbag you are, but only the surface, because when you spend so long as a piece if shit (also beta) it's all you know. Your every good act has to be a conscious act against your nature, but all along there's old mong you, trying to get out, or door number 3 which involves buckshot and mouthwash.

Also got fat but in my head I saw skelly me from HS. Like actual body dysmorphia.

I have the same dilemma
However
It makes the forearms look bigger though

Do guys actually go for that whole 'can you spot me this set" thing? I thought that was a stereotype or something, but no one has offered either.

He's bear mode, asked me how much I lift OHP before. I was more embarrassed than he would be, I'm still weak. I get it though, I think

well that sucks

still having trouble understanding what you are saying in this post though is this similar to the whole body dismorphia thing, but in relation to your life?

post a pic with timestamp

I'm beginning to doubt you're a grill

but yes, nothing is wrong with saying "can you spot me"
whether you actually need to be spotted or you are trying to initiate something

I fucked it up, but in central time zone it was 10:36.

Alright I'll work up some nerve in the next year, I guess. Thanks user

The first two times (on seperate days) just give a small smile when he notices you looking, if he smiles back then next time just a simple "how's it going?" As you pass by him, and hopefully you'll get back a variant of "good and you?" keeps it simple and friendly and implies familiarity. If that goes to plan keep half an eye on the exercises he does and one day be doing one of them somewhere he will be passing by so you can be like "hey sorry, I'm tryin to do X but I'm not sure if I'm doing it right, can you check my form/ have you got any tips" etc, you know he knows how to do it so there's no reason for him to blow you off. Keep in mind if it doesn't go exactly according to plan it could be him caught off guard and not reacting as he would like too, or he could be convincing himself he is just imagining you're interest. Guys have to tread very carefully around girls especially at the gym for fear of being labelled as creepy. Atleast he will be aware that you're aware of him and the ball is kinda in his court after that.

>i fucked it up

>i really am roleplaying

loooooolllll

caught

nvm, I mixed up the timezones.

question tho, what are you stats?
no offfense, but you look kinda small

Alright. This will take a while. I have a plan. You are awesome

>I am weak

sure, whatever.
I will tell you this though, if you go to the gym and just use your phone the entire time, and that's the reason you are weak and don't want to share your stats, no man will find that attractive.

the only reason I say that is because I have known women who do that, not that you necessarily would.

Yes, I am on my phone to track my lifts, change a song, and use a timer. I know what you're saying, though, since people at my gym do that anyway.

>Yes, I am on my phone to track my lifts

well I didn't mean it that way. I do that too.

btw, did you get any impression that the guy likes you?

I see your senpainevernotices image, and that might change the situation.

Yeah, it was a dumb joke.

No, we've talked. I invited him out to see stuff, in general, but he just kind of laughs and changes the subject.

>feelsbadman

Don't worry, she wasn't looking at you. You're not even big enough to see

oh shet

lol. forget everything I said then.

I think he just doesn't like you.

Shoo spooky skelly

ur l8 m8

the thread is pretty much over

Yeah, I figured. There'll be other bears at the gym eventually.

I'm awful at first impressions so I probably went full retard when he said hi.

lol

why didn't you mention that he didn't like you earlier?
I gave all that advice for nothing

Now I can use it in the future, duh. So it wasn't for nothing. I didn't mention it because we've flirted before but this whole changing subject thing was recent.

Doesn't matter in the long run, unless I actually want body building help from him.

>Doesn't matter in the long run, unless I actually want body building help from him.

what do you mean?

Veeky Forums - auschfitz

He's a bodybuilder, and specifically said I could ask for help if I needed it

Wut

>wut

he's calling you a skelly

>bodybuilder

cool