Yeah you can lift, but can you fight?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gh5muG9zJ8c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I can run

>im so tough i have to cover my face and try to kiss policemen

I hate people like him.

I can deadlift myself and escape from danger

Yeah people cover their faces to avoid getting identified for charges, it's a very common thing in protests and riots

Yes I can just shoot you

I don't lift and I can't fight, what of it?

Veeky Forums is full of betas that think lifting a heavy object somehow makes them an alpha

>not lifting
>on Veeky Forums

What do you even do then? Yoga?

I'd say it takes a little more courage to be the police man in that situation
It's you and a few buddies against a horde of people who don't see you as Human, except you're there to keep order, they're there to fuck shit up
I mean, look at his helmet, somebody hit him hard enough to crack the face guard
Plus he's just a man, unlike the BLM scum would have you believe

I got a gun

They arent that tough then are they?

I have an 850 pound total and I wrestled in high school and had about 5 street fights and I'm undefeated, so I'm pretty sure I could kick almost any normal guy's ass, but a real martial artist would wrek me

What is the point of fighting if criminals just carry guns nowadays?

>le gun means I'll never need to fight meme
You're an idiot, and you're gonna get heem'd by a 5'4 130 Lbs Mexican boxer

Hurr durr real men take their arrest warrants with pride

>I hate black people but I can't handle the consequences of saying that
You're a faggot, and a nigger.

>get heem'd by a 5'4 130 Lbs Mexican boxer

how is he gonna do that with a bullet in his neck

I have memories from 6 years of taekwondo training.
Never been in a fight though. I think that a kick to the head would be enough for a fight to end, but i'm not really sure if I cans till kick fast or strong enough.

If the guy is a manlet i'll just fucking lift him and drop him.

Not him but you assume that someone is going to announce himself attacking you from twenty paces or some shit. If some guy just comes out of nowhere and starts swinging you're done

Is taekwondo fun, I've only boxed and done muay thai but the kicks in taewondo look so much more flashy and cool

are.. are you retarded?

I really liked it because my arms have always been pretty weak, on my peak I was able to kick 3 times in the air, shit was fun indeed.
I however didn't like fighting against other people all that time. I guess it never build courage on me.

>these are the same people that laughed at the white dude screaming like a woman for help at the football game fight

What happens when a nigger Rams fan starts shit with you I'm a gun free area?

Yes if someone sneaks up on you judo or whatever meme fighting skills are also gonna be useless. Guns are the best chance you have of winning a fight, all the martial arts fags bragging about their shit are retarded.

I'll shoot him with my illegally carried gun
>better to be judged by 12, than carried by 6

Kill everyone and since its a gun free area nobody can stop me

>that you snuck through metal detectors and police at an NFL game

Ok.

Its a 3d printed plastic gun.

>CCfags really believe a bullet can match the speed of John Lineker's hands

how is he gonna use his hands with a bullet in his neck

>judo is a meme
I want to see this guy fight Ronda Rousey

Ill shoot them and let myself in since its a gun free zone

how is she gonna fight me with a bullet in her neck

Rousey is a trash can crusher

>Rousey

ebin meme my friend at least mention someone that isnt completely shit

training in bjj

lol 860lbs is like 3pl8 dl, 2.5pl8 squat and 2pl8 bench
not impressive at all

Fuckin niggas

Nice attempt at painting the inevitable future rioters of all races in america as ebul niggers like the ones the cops rightfully murder in the streets.
Will really stop the blacks who have nothing to lose to be full on home grown terrorists, the white pride fags and the bikers from taking over small towns and killing all of the cops the mexicans from taking even more of the country over and the white middle class from realizing the middle class doesn't exist and going full march on wallstreet and fuck the system.

The false flag riots in black neighborhoods to show how ONLY EBUL PEOPLE AND NIGGERS RIOT AND HOW THE POLICE SHOULD BE SUPER WELL ARMED AND ABLE TO SAVE THEM FROM EVIL RIOTERS OF ALL KINDS is pretty fucking obvious to anyone with half a brain.

It's in every fucking part of modern media and social media now.
Problem is that it's only a band aid. Everyone else on the earth is looking at america as it slowly collapses in on itself and eventually implodes into a full on class warfare.

I just want to say I'm black and I love you all. Hopefully one day we can be friends and I can get home safely without being killed and you can walk down a neighborhood without being robbed

The bullets aren't

Yea kinda
the Bethe fight was pretty sad
There isn't a better example of Judo in MMA
She's one of the most dominant champions in UFC history
Her striking is dogshit and Edmond is a mook but you cannot fuck with her on the ground

>Implying Europe isn't on the fucking verge of a race war and China isn't trembling with anxiety over the mere prospect of public demonstrations

What's your fucking point, the whole is going to shit

i think this can answer your question: youtube.com/watch?v=Gh5muG9zJ8c

You're goodwill does not go unnoticed blackie. Stay based and an obligatory y-you too.

Any canucks in here?

Vancouver
V

Remember what men were like before they were raised by women and there wasn't estrogen in the water

>2016
>not learning to box

A friend of mine met some Mohawk warriors who were at Oka. Said one of them was the guy who nabbed the bulldozer.

yeah that gif really makes me want to learn how to box.
Fighting is useless, in reality the guy with a knife or 5 mates or king-hits you from behind is going to beat you no matter how tough you think you are

what triggered this expression of love if you don't mind me asking?
Sounds like you just went through some shit.
Or do the Charlotte riots just got you down?

>Canelo can't knock out 5 motherfuckers back to back to back
You don't know much about boxing friendo

>living in a place with knife fights and bands of nig nogs running around

Must suck to be poor user

>Unpredictable things can fuck you up
In other news, water is wet.

Knowing how to fight can save anyone from really shitty situations, but OF COURSE it can't save you from everything, and particularly not from unpredictability, nothing really can, but this doesn't mean that knowing how to throw a proper punch is useless.

We live in a political world now where everyone is coddled and thinks laws and shit will always protect us, if we have we can tell someone who will "fix" it for us and pinch our cheeks like children.
We are humans, we are subject to the same laws of nature as any other creature that inhabits this world, and the realest law is that when shit goes down, and it might take a while but it ALWAYS does, the weak perish.

If we have a problem*

I can put every round in the kill zone from ~40 yards.

>thanks 1000+ hours playing iron sights fps + 10 hours shooting real guns

Cringe

>Nice attempt at painting the inevitable future rioters of all races in america
The great thing about America is that you're all niggers really.

Just under one flag.

Thanks for being one of the few men left who know this shit

I can fight but I can't lift.
Seriously. 3 Rounds in the boxing ring no problem. Can barely bench 70% of my body weight.

Everyone can fight you Idiot. Its just the matter you are fighting for not being a little bitch going to the boxgym hitting on a sandsack like the little cumwhore that you are.

I do boxing twice a week and brazilian jiu jitsu once a week