DMAA PWOs back on market

Just got 2 tubs of these in the mail. Contains 1,3 (DMAA) labeled as "Geranaburn". Gonna take 1/2 scoop before going heavy on back today.

Will follow up if my heart hasn't exploded.

(Paid $50ish for 2 tubs. Gonna take 1/2 scoops, so 50 servings per tub, 100 servings for $50... not a bad deal I think)

Other urls found in this thread:

nutrivitashop.com/products/10pu1dmusp-html
mz-store.co.uk/pre-workout-supplements/aps-mesomorph-388g.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You made this thread yesterday mate

>needing anphetamines to motivate you to do your fucking workout

Is this safe to use? And where can I get it for the cheapest?

Bump

Can anyone please tell me more

I take a full heaping scoop ad barerly feel shit, thinking i need to cycle off for a while but tis so hard cause im a pre-workout junkie.

You can get it on the internet, try google you moron.

Also
nutrivitashop.com/products/10pu1dmusp-html

I just found out that (not sure if they're a national chain) One Stop Nutrition [AZ] carries Mesomorph, which has the 1,3 in it. Hoping to scoop up a sample or two tomorrow before I hit arms.

kys

There were 30239 feel threads yesterday too, not even OPie.

I'd recommend using 1,3 twice a week at max, you can adapt to it very quickly.

>just got two tubs of these
>doesnt tell us what it is

i will hurt you

Looks like Mesomorph

You can buy dmaa in bulk from several sites. I got 50g a year ago and its expiration is 2018. Cost me $80.

How much do you take pre-workout

and is what you take considered a large or small dose

Australia banned dmaa to be in line with the rest of the world but America never banned it outright it just wasn't allowed to be added to stuff. Now Australia is stuck with a permanent ban on it. It has been classified a class C poison and getting caught with it will get you punished more severely than if you had illegal street drugs if it is even found in your system you will be charged.

>be me
>Australian
>people keep recommending EC stack
>research it
>Ephedrine is more illegal than steroids
>Same category as heroin

Australia sounds fucked

the UK is trying to outdo you though, with blanket bans that say dumb shit like "any chemical that alters mood" - so technically alcohol and caffeine are banned

Fuck i cant buy it in Poland

Why even mess with it OP,

You're a faggot

>like "any chemical that alters mood"
So basically like sharia law?

It's the cost for leaving humanity behind bro. You'll never make it if you can't afford the toll.

>Poland
I can get it fine here in the South East UK what are you on about

Of course bongistan will give khat a pass

Can you get it in shops or online? Where? UK here.

here you go fellow polski
mz-store.co.uk/pre-workout-supplements/aps-mesomorph-388g.html

its what we need to do to get our druggie fix :\

It is fucked. The Australian government ban stuff without much thought, if it could possibly be harmful to someone even if they use it irresponsibly then it is banned.

Thanks man

That wasn't me; it was a different user.

Anyway, reporting back. Shit was cash. Hyper focused, lots of stamina, PR on everything. Bad idea taking it at night.

I think I'm going to take this in the morning, go workout, then blast through the day.

Only tried 1/3 scoop this time, and today was heavy deadlift day. I might try 1/2 scoop for upcoming heavy squat day, but for bench day I might skip this unless I'm going really heavy.

10/10

i took 1/3 scoop. ppl recommended not going above 1/2 to 2/3 scoops. 1/3 scoop was enough to keep me hyper focused and energized throughout a 2 hour gym session.

aps nutrition mesomorph

Should i grab this or mr. Hyde? Hyde has 40 servings and is cheaper. Pls respond.

Does it have DMAA in it?

No. Looks good though.

I was pretty happy with it. Can't compare it to DMAA supps though

Stim dick... It's strong be careful.

Can someone just meme this shit already so I don't have to make my own decisions? It worked with craze, turned out to be great. I have faith in you Veeky Forums, get going.

DMAA makes all the difference. stuff w/o it is not all that different, although the more beta alanine, citruline malate, and caffeine it has the better it will be.