Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ltYdg6_0fTk
youtube.com/watch?v=TPZaMInpxUc
youtube.com/watch?v=qfxXqHpTUCg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's a champ.

Resp in peace my sweet prince

He's a manlet and if you think anybody here values him you're a newfag

If nothing else, Elliot Rodger inspired me to drink Starbucks' Vanilla Latte.
It's really good, and I would have never tried it if it wasn't for him drinking it in his video(s).
I don't even like coffee, but I like vanilla latte

Tout le contraire, OP. He did not lift and got salty in bb dot com forums. He belongs in /r9k/, not here

Before Rogdey-boy went off the deep end, there was a black guy who posted a video analyzing him.

It was really interesting because he was discussing how obvious it was that there was something off about this guy, and that he was not comfortable in his own skin. It led to an interesting bit about just how much of an impact women can make on man's mental state, and he drew on a case where a guy killed his ex 10 years after a breakup.

Not being able to find this video has been driving me crazy lately. Not enough to start throwing hot drinks as people, though

>not this guy

Please

Are you either gay or a woman? Or perhaps both?

I would destroy you. I'm 6'3" and 215 lbs. You will like the weight of me when I pin you down and violently fuck you in your ass. I will cum all over your back and then smack your ass.

Have you ever thrown it on a happy couple?

>He did not lift and got salty in bb dot com forums
so he does belong here

Come home White Man

y-you too

Breivik had to get plastic surgery since he was so ugly

Plus there is no funny phrase to associate with Breivik such as "Can't dodge the Rodge" "Can't corner the Dorner" etc

How is Breivik even pronounced? Is it "brave-ick", "brevv-ick" or something else

I pronounce it as Bray-vik

No wonder he always looked so... off

Fight me

>Not being able to find this video has been driving me crazy lately.

It was Realmens/Player supreme channel. He deleted it of course, because Betas were accusing him of triggering Elliot to do the shooting.
There are some reposts, but it's not complete it think:
youtube.com/watch?v=ltYdg6_0fTk

Hmm.

Well, he made my list of "shit not to do in case I go insane in the membrane and decide to shoot some stacies"

Pic related.

youtube.com/watch?v=TPZaMInpxUc

post your favorite elliots

I wish...

the supreme gentleman himself

Glock in the guac my nigg

Sometimes the spirit of the age coalesces with the soul of an individual, the universal manifesting itself in the particular, so that the person attains a symbolical status representing the spirit of history. Socrates, Jesus, Luther, Goethe, Napoleon, Hitler and Michael Jackson are all such persons. It remains my most ardent belief that Elliot Rodgers belongs in that order of rank; that he be admitted, however tentatively, to that sublime company. He exemplifies the predicament of modern men: the iron cage of cuckdom.

Guys I'm half Asian can I still be white or do I have to kill people? I've been making good gains and have a gf though, so maybe I really can be white after all and it's all okay..

This is what my life is all about rn, what should I do Veeky Forums?

Thank you, user

good post and i agree

youtube.com/watch?v=qfxXqHpTUCg

Did you guys end up reading his Manifesto?

Best bit was where he was listening to his sister through the door get fucked by Chad

Of all of the manifestos I've read, his was the least insightful but still the most interesting

Guy had his head stuck so far up his own ass he couldn't see how insane he sounded and it made for amazing reading. He is the most far-gone psycho I've ever read about. I really think people undersell just how crazy this guy was.

he's less far gone than some guys on sluthate tbhfamalam

My theory is that the driver of crazy isn't how much you hate woman (like on sluthate), it's the pleading and the exasperation of how you're doing all the right things. I think it's the disconnect between "I genuinely have every right to this" and "I'm not getting this" that is breaking them.

Normal people do something similar but it's different for Rodger because he genuinely believed he was entitled to it.

Sodini sounded exactly like Elliot. His manifesto was a bit more rounded and retrospect but it was essentially the same deal

>tfw you will never plunge your penis in his sister

yer dude i'd smash her

he could have been zyzz level of aesthetic if he tried. a damn shame

And there are the guys who think that there is something inherently wrong with them, even questioning their sexuality. Those guys who later go on to kill themselves, a silent majority imo

You're a newfag if you honestly believe this.

Like everywhere else on Veeky Forums, Veeky Forums can't help but have fun with a trainwreck, even if nobody actually wanted the trainwreck.

Actually re-reading Sodini's manifesto now the problem is obviously his mother. Guy writes like a little boy being naughty in the face of his overbearing mother, but it's his own journal. The need to vent to his own diary in secret shows how weak he felt, and his treatment of his mother as "the boss" is incredibly final, like it's so final he can't even try to challenge it.

I actually don't think his problem was woman at all. His failure with women is a failure to feel like he had power in general, borne from his overbearing mother.

>Tout le contraire
Túdle núdle kokot mastný