How the fuck is she still alive? How long does it take the human body to completely shut down, due to malnutrition?

How the fuck is she still alive? How long does it take the human body to completely shut down, due to malnutrition?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n_qbGJuxCYY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kwashiorkor
youtube.com/watch?v=B_fVBqsPzWk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i dont know, but i'd fuck the shit out of eugenia cooney

This.

Why do we have so many of her threads anyway?

Post more miss skeltal

How many threads do we usually have of her on Veeky Forums? This is the first image I've seen of her for quite a while.

I want to use her like a human fleshlight, just picking her up and sliding her on and off my dick with my hands.

I feel like I see a couple threads a week. Could just be confirmation bias though

This, plus I can close my eyes and picture how she used to look before she went full skeleton and slam fuck the shit out of her.

Then force her to swallow my load. That might put a few pounds on her.

havent seen her be talked about in a year and a half.

post pic of her pre-skelly days

Is this ramen girl?

What a nice young man :)

>try to have sex with her
>end up causing multiple fractures and killing her

God she's so fucking cute. Not even in a sexual way, like a puppy that I want to hold and pet.

1) is she died
2) is she anorexic

youtube.com/watch?v=n_qbGJuxCYY

Nobody posted her pussy slip yet?

future hooker

Can Veeky Forums explain something skeleton mode related to me? I have a good cousin who is built exactly like her, except for some reason has a tiny little fat belly on her despite the rest of her starving too death. How does her body store fat while literally starving?

would giver her some of my meat

You have my full attention...

your cousin is skinnyfat, as opposed to eugenia who is purely skeletal

she is a disgusting roastie

she sat with her feet on the chair in a video and her roastie slid out

SOMEONE POST THE SKELETON RATTLE PICTURE

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kwashiorkor

Are there some nudes of her somewhere?

its not malnutrition it's her genetics xDD she said so in a vid

Shes not dying lol

Here it is boyos

I wonder what % of her bodyweight her flaps take up

She's got a fat pussy heh and that's foshooo

I'm not proud of it...but...I precummed

kek

I woulndt mind sticking my pecker in dem der cunt flaps

This Nightmare Before Christmas sequel looks raunchy af.

>That face
She did that shit on purpose.

Yeah, those eyes and the state of her pussy.
She was turned on as fuck.

needs to be tied down and force fed until she has gained 40 lbs

t. roast beef

I don't care
Wud bang, 100 times better than a fat fuckh

>hungry skeleton mode
>fat pussy

How?

is she sexually active bruhs?

>oh i'm just, like, naturally thin. i don't know why, like, everyone only talks about my body and stuff. like, everyone has their own body type, you know?

5 hours into no fap and I already want to pound her pussy

You two are whats wrong with society today and why women feel that they deserve a 10/10 guy no matter how fucked up they look
Are you proud of yourselves?

You need to be a DYEL goth moth to tap them ass bones
youtube.com/watch?v=B_fVBqsPzWk

They might as well be pulling the trigger for her.

Thirsty dogs.

>tfw I immediately recognized this as Grimes

>Skeleton has dropped 1x Roast Beef

To be fair, men's thirst only makes up for a small part of women's entitlement. The rest comes from other women.

Sure, but men should act as a reality check in this case
Girl B tells girl A she is beautiful and praiseworthy even though A is a total slob who does nothing with her time other than netflix and eating pizza.
Girl A starts looking for dates and realize no man will approach her, she doesnt understand
This should lead her to better herself in order to get laid/get a bf

Right now guys thirst makes the girls think they can be just the way they are and still get guys, because they can

you act as if humans were rational beings

To some extent we are
If guys had some standards for dating life would be better for all guys since girls would be avaliable again
As it is now girls refuse to date down or in their own league

I don't find her bodytype arousing at all, but I want to fuck her just for the sake of the experience. Like I'd fuck a downie or suck a beautiful dick, just to know how it is, right? I mean we're all going to die anyway. You guys know what I'm talking about.

Tfw she's the reason I'm starting to develop a fetishism towards really skinny almost anorexic girls

I'm sorry for my low test :(

If fish were living in our asses we wouldn't need fisherman

everybody lies, cheats, betrays, steals and deceives. they elude, extrude and dilute. if you give people the feeling that that's ok and they can get away with it, they will continue

"take one for the team" they say, "at least go on one date" they say but fuck that. I don't want to live in a world that chips away reality just to make others feel better and deems the truth as rude. People are irrational because rationality is in direct conflict with self esteem and emotionality, if you are rational you are a robot, cold and cynical. Nobody likes party poopers because nobody likes their reality no matter how bright and shiny it is... because in the end we're all irrational, lying, thieving, conniving malicious beings. Some deal with it, some lie to themselves that they're better people and some act as if logic was imperative to the human mind while denying the animalistic nature of humanity. The first is a pragmatic, second is just ordinary and the third is just an idiot

Yeah, men do need to get their shit together.
There's an insane amount of guys who actually consider majority of women as 7/10's, when the average is actually just a 5.

Im not sure what the quote is about but i still say we are rational some times and to a, perhaps lesser extent

She'd probably try throw it back up later man.

RavelordNito.webm

How can you find that cute? BONES ARE FOR DOGS. REAL WOMEN HAVE CURVES.

Tfw roiding to leave humanity behind so i can get a gf like that to show off

Not really.

t. Landwhale

hey fit look up Ashley Isaacs

AAAHHHHHHH WTF WHY

What's her name

underrated

God damn, she legit looks like the bicycle zombie from The Walking Dead

>a bunch of lolcow links

>How the fuck is she still alive?
Because she eats exactly what her body needs to maintain that weight.
> How long does it take the human body to completely shut down, due to malnutrition?
If she is getting all her vitamin/mineral needs she will probably live a fairly long time 40+years.

They aren't wrong you know.

DED

she's not maintaining that weight though she's actively losing weight.

I don't think so
She doesn't look any more skelly than before

>That makeup on the meaty girl

High test thread?

She has gotten skinnier.
Before she was skinny, but now,moving out, she's pretty much anorexia-skinny.

She has started gaining attention on social media again becouse he is even more skinny than before.
So people are trying to get her proffesional help since she is anorexic. Even vegan gainz made a vid about her yesturday

That's not right.

what am I looking at?

A tailbone

No

What the fuck.

Description of an autopsy of an extremely anorexic person, if you want to know what Eugenia looks like on the inside

>heir spinal column stuck out through their stomach while lying on their back. This person had been like that for 7 years and all organs were black and green and the skull was yellow and extremely thin. The organs were tiny and rested on either side of the spine with nothing on the spinal column. Thyroid bone was 100% visible through the neck skin. The muscles that sit over the skull were basically non-existant. Asshole was a hole sitting over the tailbone. The brain was literal mush as were the lungs. Their liver was half the size of a normal liver. The intestines were mostly dead and just fell apart to the touch.

Based

Her legs are so weak that she needs to use her hands to support the weight of her shoe when she lifts her feet up.

Why...
why can't she move her hips? Like... they just aren't moving.

How is this possible

the scourge is upon us

spooky

it's close to miiid night...

She has some disease

How can it stand?

>be female
>want a similar body to Eugenia Cooney
>get yelled at and called sick whenever I mention it both IRL and online here on Veeky Forums
>meanwhile, people in these threads talk about how she's so cute and attractive
Why the doublethink?

I bet she can't even open any door outside of her house or car door with 1 hand.

then she for sure wouldn't escape the backside of my van