Reminder that this is the fate that awaits you if deadlift and squat heavy

Reminder that this is the fate that awaits you if deadlift and squat heavy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HZ2957l4r4U
youtube.com/watch?v=x1AjtX3C5j8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>implying my sub 2 plate squat is gonna fuck me up
>implying my sub 3 plate dl could warp my spine like that

With proper form, the casual lifter (most of Veeky Forums) is pretty safe.

Or is you do crossfit

No, ronnie will eventually be able to walk.
Guy from crossfit will never be able to again.

good thing you can't do either then

Meanwhile this is the result of avoiding squats and deadlifts, and lifting light weight for high reps.

“So you guy’s still wanna be like me, you still want to have the same work ethic is I had. Well as you can see I’m 8 X Mr Olympia and I can’t walk. I endured an 11 hour major back surgery last Tuesday. Do I have any regrets?, if I had a chance to do it all over again would I change anything? Yes if I had a chance to do it all over again I would change one thing. That is when I squatted that 800lbs I would do 4 reps instead of 2, that is my only regret in my career. Those 2 reps I did still haunts me today because I know I had 4 in me but the coward in me only did 2. That is my only regret.”

Guy's a fucking idiot. Taking the "alpha male" ego mentality seriously to the point of delusion.

The guys a champion

good thing deadlifts and squats arent needed for good aesthetics senpai

If my only regret in life would be squatting for 2 reps instead of 4 I would be fucking happy

Good thing I'll never squat and deadlift 800 lbs. I guess that makes me dyel according to Veeky Forums.

That crushing defeat and pain on his face ;_;

Not with THAT fucking attitude you won't.

by heavy do you mean 600lbs or 315lbs?

Fine by me.

If you squat at all you're already leaps and bounds ahead of the average of the population, hell even the median. If you can squat 2plaet you've got a better back and legs than like 99% of humanity.

There's this funny thing I noticed about me. Whenever I start squatting over 100kg, so like 220lbs, I start feeing really weird. I can't really describe the feeling very well. I mean, I do 5x5, so I've been slowly working my way up, but when I get to numbers north of 100kg it just, I dunno, feels like my body isn't built to handle this kind of weight, even though my form is good and I'm carefully going through the motions.

Weightlifting injury thread?

youtube.com/watch?v=HZ2957l4r4U

It doesnt have anything with 'alpha mentality' fucking faggot.
I hope this is bait.

Wow. Don Cheadle let himself go.

>Squatting in a power rack with no safety rails

Why

OP is a bitchy bitch, don't listen to him.

That's what making it truly looks like.

If your spine isn't in half, then get used to being tfw no gf for the rest of your life.

800lb

can anyone inform me of what happened to Ronnie?

Everybady wanna be a bodybuilduh but nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weight.
youtube.com/watch?v=x1AjtX3C5j8

His back probably would have been even more fucked up beyond surgery if he had done more. Jesus. Know when to quit.

It wasn't the exercise or the weights.

It was his fucked up muscle mass.

There's still 60+ yr old powerlifters in my old gym that continue to lift heavy and with great form.

Which fate is that? Being a champion at the pinnacle of my sport 8 times in a row?

>Bodybuilding
>Sport

He also had fucked up form quite a bit

I know this is bate but Frank Zane lifted extremely heavy.

Too bad the guy on your pic is not frank zane

That's Franco Columbu you retard

He does 3x5 instead of controlled 3x10. Inb4 doing compounds at high reps zozzle

Iktf on deadlift
Once you get to 2x bodyweight or more it just feels like the pressure on your body is too much, like being in a fighter jet or something

Oh yea, whoops.

>that squeal

I just do one legged deadlifts and squats
Half the weight, twice the effort