Why do people take steroids? Is it insecurity?

Why do people take steroids? Is it insecurity?

for athletes and models they think the benefits outweigh the costs/risks.

>insecurity

for normal people it's just insecurity. or possibly for health reasons if they have low test.

every day is shrug day

Most likely.

boredom

That's why.

I find all the fraud claims pretty laughable. Can't tell if it's a meme or not.

Son of Rich Piana?

This is Alexander Tihomirov He is on TRT (500mg test) since 2010 till now.

Why do you care about other people taking steroids? Is it insecurity?

Some people like to feel superior by staying natty, but in reality no one gives a shit if you're on it or not.

I'm happy with my natty powerlifting gains. Put on 40lbs in 1.5 years. I just didn't wanna be a skinny shit anymore, don't care about aesthetics really.
If u just wanna look big/athletic you can do it natty.

And I don't have to worry about roid side-effects and buying all sorts of compounds, pinning and all that crap. And I think my test went up a lot naturally I'm always horny and I'm in my 30s

Is this real? Even using steroids and dropping them from one day to another, how can this much atrophy occur if you continue working out?

>Put on 40lbs in 1.5
uh huh...

they're still on roids though, just a TRT dose since their receptors and natural test production are fried.

What? Even his jaw atrophied, how is that possible

No one likes you.

It's pretty socially taboo..

>tfw he'll be telling youngsters about how he used to bench 3plates
>tfw no one is ever going to believe him

No amount of muscle is going to save those genetics of his.

Yes stupid.
That much fucking mass is impossible unless you are a 100% genetic freak AND lived an active relatively healthy life and lifted.

That much mass on top of being low bodyfat is 100% built and only maintainable while on massive amounts of gear.
Which absolutely destroys their fucking natural ability to produce test and their bodies ability to deal with test.
They're permanently stuck cruising on mid to low doses of T to just remain men.

170 to 210 in 18months. @ 6'3
Obviously not all is muscle, look at my fat hips.
But that's off a powerlifting routine, low reps, don't care about fat.

In terms of law? yeah no. Social taboo? Stop hanging out with judgemental sensitive snowflakes. solved

Kinda pitying heavy roiders now. I though you could just use steroids responsibly, get above the natty limit, get off and stay close to your natty limit for the rest of your life, just by keeping on working out.

pointless to run roids at a young age unless you're a professional who makes money off it, or naturally have low test

Socially taboo not illegal fuark who was reading comprehension. Believe it or not if you're not autistic you don't view "social" as simply your personal circle of friends

kek

Don't listen to him, he's an idiot and recovery is completely possible with the correct protocols even for heavy juicers. If you just want to sit at the natty limit you're very much capable with no long term effects on your health if you do it right.

>friends who care about your health
>judgmental special snowflakes

kek

So you're saying that you don't wanna take it because you're worried about what others think, I would not want to date your kind lol

What? No.
That's wrong.
No one actually knows what a natural looks like or their own natural limit because they constantly compare themselves to the on guys in media and around them.

The actual natural limit of your muscle has to do with a whole host of factors.
One of the biggest factors is if you've fried your body and destroyed your natural test production forever with stupid steroid abuse.

>juicing to get to the "natty limit"

Why not just get to the natty limit naturally?

with proper lifting and food you can get to the natty limit in about 2-3 years.

No, I was just saying you're wrong that "no-one really cares if you're on it or not". Loool whatever cheekie chodette

If people die from using too much roids because they used over their recommended dose then they don't deserve to live kek And what ever you wanna do in life, thats your decision not anyone's as long as you're keeping it to yourself.

Why would you want to waste your time on people that gets in your biz? that's your mistake. Hang out with people who respects what you wanna do in life.

he was just saying it isn't healthy. i'd personally struggle to maintain a friendship if they were harming themselves voluntarily and not open to reason

>True nigs hang out with people who respects what you wanna do in life, nigger.

Fixed.

>open to reason
>it isn't healthy
It's not healthy for sure, solution to that is as simple as not being friends with us.

I wonder if you're brave enough to go up a black dude and call him a nigger right in his face lol I'm just curious

Bruh have you ever left the gym? If I have a job my boss might think less of me if he knew I roided, in a court case the judge may use the fact I take steroids against me etc etc
Grow up.

>I want enabler friends that just nod along to my addiction to unhealthy chemicals that I want to inject into my body
Look mate, if some dude I only got to know recently and didn't really care about was roiding, I'd nod it of and distance myself, but anybody that I actually care about and known for a long while I'd call a shitstorm on top of his head and make him stop destroying himself that fucking instant. I wouldn't let up either. Hell, I got three of my four long time childhood friends into lifting and gave them all the full broadside about how roids are garbage and if any of them start using I'll tear them a new one miles wide.

not a fan of roids, but normies can't tell who is roiding and who isn't...so unless you go around telling your friends and boss what you do you have nothing to worry about

Don't get mad at me because of your shitty job and and the fact that you suck your job's dick to keep your shitty job. You chose that, and that's literally holding your life back kek
So tldr but you're saying that you have issues with them, ok. but is that your life? no, it's theirs. It's as simple as that. Don't like it? walk away. Tear them a new one? You sound naive

I use test.

Not interested in getting any bigger or leaner. It just makes life better in every regard.

Fuck yeah he would

Except for an increase in cardiovascular diseases and stroke but hey, short term benefits for the win.

how much test have you been running and what kinda results? Do you have to use other drugs like anti-estrogens and stuff?

Why are u so hostile towards ppl using steroids? Did some geared to the gills brah steal yo bitch you little twig?

I'm spooked!

but i bet you don't give a shit when your friends go out drinking alcohol, which is literal poison?

Due to the media there's a huge stigmatization on steroid use. A couple test only cycles aren't gonna fuck anyone up. In my own experience, people i know who are using gear eat very healthily, train 6x a week, do cardio everyday, get 8 hours sleep, etc. I mean sure there are side effects but really how much worse is that then going out every friday night and getting smashed?

>getting rekt by cheekit
What a time to be alive

Pic related

I used it but roids can be dangerous, because uneducated people out there will use outrageous amounts of it and dies. My client uses steroids for 8 years with NO rests on high dose. It gives roiders bad names really.

Lol I ain't even mad brah, just giving you reasons why you're wrong

Quasimodo

>non sequitur
>lol I'm just curious

lol, like, cos, you know what I am saying?

I use steroids. Right now I'm off, I don't blast and cruise. Test e/winny is what I normally use.

My last run was 750mg-1g/week of e. Got up to 240 at 6'0 on cycle during week 15 of a 16 week cycle.

My body doesn't really aromitize that much, so the masin wasn't really needed.

Fell back on nolva when I was done. My endocrine and reproductive system is healthy as fuk cuzz. In fact, according to my lipid tests, my free test went up permanently when it was all said and done with.

Pic related.

Do you use winny during bulk?
But for real though would you?

Nahhh, I was using it weeks 10-16 to pull water retention off n had my fingers crossed for some body fat loss.

None of that worked however due to the winny being completely fucking bunk. Lol.
50mg/day and no sore joints whatsoever. That's when I knew.

why cycle instead of just blasting and cruising?

I see, you look great dood
>Would slap your bum and run

For me? Personal preference, n I don't like being shut down too long. My body seems to transition back very easily.

I have this opinion that the longer you are shut down, the more you put yourself at risk for permanent reproductive/test production.

Then again, I've heard it the other way around too. Every time your body has to regen back into test production, it fucks it up a bit more.

But like I said, my lipids right now are better off than before I did my last cycle.

Not steroids, but I'm going to start a SARMS cycle (LGD-4033) after next week for around 6 weeks. I hope to gain 10-20 lbs of lean muscle with that cycle. I'll be eating and working out like a beast.

It has nothing to do with insecurity and everything to do with reaching my genetic maximum potential as fast as possible. I want to get big and ripped by next summer.

Image related, that's the body I want.

20lbs of muscle is wildly optimistic.

Yeah dude...peptides will not get you there. Shit at least use a PH if you're going to be a pussy about it.

IMO? A 500 shot of e would get you right where u wanna be.

Lifts/weight/height?

Even on 500/wk test, 20lbs of muscle in six weeks is not exactly a given. 20lbs of weight, certainly possible, but it takes a lot more than 20lbs of weight gain to stack on 20lbs of muscle once you've factored in fat, test bloat and so on.

I'm 6'0
Right now I'm at about 210.
I stay between 200-240.
My lifts? Depends. I don't max anymore, and never had an injury because I don't ego lift.

I strict OHP 135 for sets of 50-65
Squat 2 pl8 for sets of 30-50
Bench 2 pl8 for sets of 25-30
I don't deadlift.

That's a given. Of course you aren't gonna put on 20lbs of straight lean mass.

N you gotta realize that it isn't going to all stick. I retain like 70% if that. The strength, endurance, and memory does tend to stick aight tho

>sets of 30-50
why

Jesus fuck you fucking gigantic faggot, who the fuck cares about that shit, if anything you're promoting more harmful stereotypes.

one can see it both ways.

1: being shut down for a very long time will make it hard for your body to recover

vs

2: crashing your system and recovering it while having fluctuating hormone levels constantly over and over and over again takes a strain to your body, instead of just shutting it down once and thats it.

I do BnC personally.

Someone tell me what happened to the guy who blasted 500mg test for 2 years straight

I heard from him a few threads ago

>10-20 lbs of muscle in 6 weeks from lmao LGD

kek at your life desu famalam

Ever heard of Tom platz? He wouldn't go higher than 225-315 usually either. Instead he did high rep leg days. Ever tried to do a set of 30 with 225? It's a lot more impressive and 10x harder to accomplish than a mere 1 rep 405.

And that doesn't just apply to legs.

Don't believe me?

Pic related. Tom platz wheels.

Platz would squat 525 for 25 reps...ya he'd go heavy.

he's 61 now and he does 315 for 15

He looks better on the right.

You haven't seen vids of him doing 225 for sets of 100?

Eh u should check it out.

those legs look fucking disgusting, do people actually think this looks good?

you wouldn't understand because you still lift for validation from other people

Why do people get so mad that others use gear? Is it insecurity?

He became sick, look it up

>TRT (500mg test)

Yes Im insecure and narcissistic and thats why I did steroids

You look strong man

Regardless of who you hang out with, if the word get's out then a lot of people would look down on you. I'm open about my use to all of my friends because they dont care, but I'd never want my mum to find out

Natty limit is fuckin tiny

It doesnt look 'attractive' but he doesnt care about that. He lifts because he want to see how think, tight, joocy he can get.

The main reason is they don't want to put in the time and effort so they cheat

Top kek... imagining knowing left from highschool and then seeing him as right in a 5 year reunion...

Top fucking LEL