>he doesn't do jason blaha's 5x5

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ccJGnA_4A2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>taking lifting advice from a guy who looks like this

maybe we should just take advice from roided up people with elite genetics

jason blaha is on roids and has been for 5+ years

He's 45, on trt and has mediocre genetics

He even looked like shit when he was young compared to the amount of gear he was on.

Sorry if I dont take fitness advice for a mentally unstable, compulsive liar who looks like a bag of potatoes.

> appeal to authority fallacy

>He's on trt
What are you talking about? He's on several different compounds all the fucking time.

he's been on different cycles like the other user said.

Jason has literally never looked good and he passes the time talking about how he was a secret agent for the CIA.

The guy has done nothing with his life and made no accomplishments but wants to pass himself off as though he has.

Fit has gone full bro mode

>b-but he looks like shit so I wont listen to him

I find Blaha so off putting as a person, but the little of his shit I've watched, he seems to be fairly well researched. Ignoring the fact he's autism and failure made corporeal, what's Veeky Forums think of his opinions?

Even his lifts are shit for the amount of time he claims to have been lifting and the amount of fucking hormones he's on. At 99kg bodyweight:

220kg squat
150kg bench
255kg deadlift

This is in a complete lolfed as well. A lot of people would've called his first squat high at the very least.

Forgot video because I'm a faggot:
youtube.com/watch?v=ccJGnA_4A2s

It bothers me his feet are allowed to be like that during the bench.

Pretty much every fed allows it (and the one that doesn't allows heeled shoes anyway). Makes very little difference with benching.

ICF is literally fucking dogshit.

This.

Why would I? It's a shit program

Explain.

It's the worst beginner program (SL), which is the worst because it has lots of unnecessary volume, with even more unnecessary accessories tacked on. So you take your focus away from doing your compounds and do them at a lower weight, so you can do your whole workout.

In practice you should just do SS or GSLP and tack on 1-2 accessories, for either upper or lower body of your choice at the end of the workout once you're no longer a complete novice.

jason blaha is a candy ass gelding sheep

why does he look so bad when he can lift that?

Because he's 25% bf.

I am doing it and it has been 2 weeks.
It takes a lot of time in gym.
Do you recommend reg parks ?

>IFC for almost 4 months now
want to change, what do?

for context
177 cm, from 60 to 68kg in 4 months
idc about strength, have gained some fat but i can still see abs when flexing

Just do SS. Less complexity, can be sustained for longer, and you'll have plenty of time to 'balance' your physique once you've got your main lifts up to a respectable standard.

Push/pull/legs/rest forevermore