Why is it bad to eat 30 bananas a day?

Why is it bad to eat 30 bananas a day?

It's not

Its bad to eat only 30 bananas a day because only 38g protons, only 50% or RDI for Zinc, 15% for vitamin K, 30% for vit E and 0% for B12.

If you make sure to hit your micros and macros then you can have as many bananas as u like.

Durianrider pls go

literally nothing

I have never eaten a banana in my life. What do they taste like?

They taste good

Like bananas you fucking autist

It's bad to eat anything 30 times a day.

>potassium overdose

because they apparently give you breast implants, a tummy tuck and botox in your face. I don't want that.

Durianrider and freelee are both scam artists who bicycle like 300km + a week and burn off all the carbs and calories they take in and could effectively eat 20 big macs a week and still lose or maintain weight.

30 Bananas for the average person doing fitness 3-5 days/week is not healthy at all. Too many carbs, the macro's are not efficient either and not enough protein, not to mention the sugar content in a Banana is like 12g. 12x30 = 360g of sugar per day. Anything over 50g can have negative health consequences.

Look at the macro's of that

360g Sugar
2,670 Calories
690g of carbs
30g Protein

If you were to consistently eat that and not run at least 15-20km every day you would develop hypertension and eventually diabetes. Also 36g of protein per day = no muscle gains.

I'm convinced within a year of that diet you would be in a hospital bed, but chances are you wouldn't even make 3 months without ending up in the hospital. The fact they advocate for 30 Bananas a day is pretty fucked up.

there are faster ways of killing yourself

>all dat sugar

>Eating like 3 times the recommended value of potassium a day
Great way to Zyzz yourself

radiation

Kinda like a yellow fruit that's long and curved.

Because that's like 3100 calories for only about 40g of proten.

banana-y

Fructose isn't that bad of a sugar, low GI.

>falling for the protein troll

>Potassium levels.

>Funny shits.

Like poop in a condom left to ferment for a few days and grilled like a sausage

sugar
not to say sugar is bad, but eating that much carbs and not being very active to utilize that energy is retard.

High amounts of inulin. A prebiotic that tends to feed bad gut bacteria which has a host of consequences to your holistic health.

Very high fructose:glucose ratio, compared to other fruits such as pineapple. This is proven to weaken the immune system significantly, albeit temporarily. Bananas all day will have a constant effect.

And of course, a ton of sugar. Even if it's fruit sugar and has some fiber to blunt the insulin response, it is not healthy to get that large a proportion of your daily carb intake from sugars. Bad for insulin sensitivity, blood sugar regulation, and consistent energy.

Also let's consider the opportunity cost of eating. 30 bananas is a ton of food. If that's what you eat daily, you have little room to fit in other foods which you need nutrients from, such as meat and greens.

You know that one of the injections they give to induce a heart attack during the lethal injection is potassium, right? If you eat that many bananas over a log period of time, you're going to have similar levels of potassium in your system and it's a miracle that you haven't had a heart attack yet.

lol vegans

How is that even possible? You're like the guy from It's always sunny in philadelphia who has never eaten a pear

idk about others but after like 4-5 bananas I start have some serious bowel issues

I don't know about ya'll but I wanna see this hoe take 30 creampies in a row