Progress Sunday

Progress Sunday.

Fatty girl measuring myself from starting on August 15 to today (September 25)

Underbust -5cm
Waist -3.5cm
Upper hip -3cm
Lower hip -4cm

Slow but steady wins the race. Thanks to everyone who gave me great advice so far, I won't let y'all down.

Went from start to 165lbs, several bulks and cuts later.
Currently cutting still, 5'10. Hopefully I will look pretty gud once I get to 180lbs.

your facial expression got progressively more alpha too. well done m8

Just weighed in at 247.2 . Started at 301 in March.

shit look at that smile ;)
good work man

You look like you can achieve bearmode. How long between those pics? Great progress

6'3 around 200lbs

>still having gyno
on a side note your body is aesthetic as fuck

Lost 31 pounds and im fucking keeping at it. I'm going to fucking make it one day.
#TinyTrip 2.0

the guy is all angles. Not quite aesthetic IMO. An extremley low body fat lank does not = A E S T H E T I C. Looks great though.

at least you didn't mention the fact that u fucked 10sluts

3 months of progress
124 lb -> 135 lb @ 5'9

good shit, routine?

>Post progress and say I did a brosplit
>"HAHAHA DYEL PHAGGOT SHOULD OF DONE A STRENGTH ROUTINE"

>Post progress pics and say I did strength training
>Get compliments on my gains

You guys are so dumb

been doing SL 5x5 but I add on a couple accessories after each workout

>5'4

left: 2013 = 210 lbs
right: 2016 = 260 lbs

Good on you man, you're freaking almost half the weight you used to be. I'd ditch the long hair, keep your beard nice and trimmed, and hit the iron, and you'll be a fucking legend.

What causes the obliques to look so wide? It kinda gives the impression he has a fat waist, even if it's just muscle.

3.5 years

About a month of bulking
156 to about 158
5'11

Thanks a lot man, appreciate the advice. It's funny that you mention the hair though, it's what everyone tells me is my best feature and its really the only thing I get complimented on.

damn nice and steady lean bulk!

It's true you got a killer head of hair, it's kind of unkempt though. It really depends what age group of girls you go after, 18-25 year old girls seem to dig the manbun look whereas older girls like the groomed style. You got good facial aesthetics so you could pull off either

He has a lot of saggy skin, that's why his obliques look wider than they are.

great body but you honestly look like a serial rapist murderer with that hairstyle and beard.

Are you in Texas, Georgia, or Tennessee? Only southern bells, say yall

4 Months newb here, any pointers? any form of criticism is welcomed

well thats all true so.....

breh if you become husbando-tier bear mode I will love you forever

build a wider frame to balance out your physique. broader shoulders and wider back.
Side later raises
heavy over barbell hand rows

dude insane back gainz, you should lean out a bit more see the fruits of your labor

How did u fix the rib popping out?

Damn good job man. Routine?

High protein diet, roughly 300-400 calories per peal, 3 meals a day spaced out every four hours. Aside from that, just a lot of walking. I walk everywhere. I do sporadic weight training here and there, but I don't really have a routine. I should definitely start though. Getting into a consistent work out plan is my next goal.

Thanks for the advice. I'm sure this shows that a person's diet is 80-90% of weight loss. Congrats again.