How do I avoid looking like this as a girl? I want to tone but I don't want to get huge like this

How do I avoid looking like this as a girl? I want to tone but I don't want to get huge like this.

Love,
/cgl/

>read the sticky

is this fucking real? She's looking bulky as fuck. Would smash!

>I want to tone

Eat less

Kek

I glanced over it. It looks retarded and outdated.

All of the pictures of her I've seen on here have been shooped just enough to fuck with your head, forcing you to question if it's real or not.

Only do sets of at least 50 reps and never use weights.

My sister thought she would be safe doing weight training but she woke up the day after her first workout and had grown several inches and won the olympia by accident.

good god, i bet she would be great at pegging

JOOCY

Avoid getting photoshopped into a she-hulk and eat your oats

Yours, Veeky Forums

Prioritize lower body over upper if female. But the reality is you probably won't look like her through working out. Her frame is wack, wide ass shoulders and boxy chest.

>i do not want to use weights! i do not want to be bulky
bitch you already look bulky thanks to your big fat storage and if this shit would be that easy, all men would look like fucking gorilla

She's so hot.

JOOCY

It's really not. If you think it is, it's almost certainly because your views on fitness are outdated.

does she even know

Too many sips.

>just lift, sis!

Trips confirm she is joocy asf

Is that shopped?

>filename

I guarantee I know more than you, dumbass.

Yes. But not as much as you'd think.

Then why are you asking for advice, genius? Read the sticky.

No. The sticky is retarded.

Based Chloe.

> samefag

SPOON FEED ME FIT I HAVE A VAGINA (maybe)

1. Don't have fridgemode genetics (see unshooped pics of cloe)
2. Don't take steroids (see your pic and female bodybuilder like Cheeki)

Kek, that looks like the niggers in white girls.

Please point out a single thing that seems outdated.

lel

At what point did "eat properly and do exercise" become outdated ?

READ THE FUCKING STICKY, GODDAMMIT.

Retarded samefag lol

cheeki also has bad genetics

she has narrow hips and wide shoulders

I was skeptical at first but after this post I'm convinced this is bait

>everyone thinks I'm wrong so it's only one person
okay

>outdated

please go and never come back.

>outdated
You sound like someone who thinks it's supposed to have shit about paleo, veganism, kettlebells and meme fruits or veggies in it that have some kind of magical power. Fuck off

Luckily you both haven't even been lifting for a year so I can disregard everything you say.

When you start getting big enough, just stop lifting. It's not like you're going to add 20 pounds of muscle overnight.
>tone
That's not a thing. Just build muscle. Eat a surplus, lift weights. You work out the same way that men work out, and just stop working to gain when you think you're too big.
FYI: It's pretty much impossible for a woman to get "too big" unless you roid + take lifting really seriously for several years
Avoid getting too cut, a lot of times when a girl looks "too muscular" she's actually just too cut, and would look fine with a little more bodyfat

can I get the original?

>tfw she'll never strangle me between her thighs

but who

tone is resting muscle contraction, which is increased via exercise. muscle tone also helps people to look less skinny fat. "Tone" is a real scientific term that is used to describe muscles. Go read an A&P text book.

Eating less might reduce muscle tone.

>white chicks
>white girls
what next
>caucasian females?

>he stills makes bait threads for some unknown purpose
>muh bantzzz

I guarantee if you just train and eat healthy without taking roids you won't look like that - you'll just have better muscle shape and maybe a bigger booty if you squat a lot

(You)

Prove it.

Thanks, but YSAC is still better.

You will never get to accidently look huge if you're a woman.

It's like saying "how do I work at McD without accidently getting rich?".

don't roid?

People who work at McD can win the lottery, though. Like how some people win the genetic lottery.