Fat2fit-->work in progress thread

>was 126kg (280 lbs in freedom units)
>down to 102kg (220 lbs)
feels pretty good, but i wanna lose at least 10kg more and put on a lot of muscle to not go full lanklet mode at my goal weight

You should've lifted.

I don't want to discourage you but no matter how shredded you get you'll never really look good with those child bearing hips.

Fuck off you chode, all op has to do is fill in his core.
Mike Tyson's hips were really wide too.

the right pic is you at 102 kg?

what is your routine? myfitnesspal? mfp + cardio? eat clean?

also how long? good work!

250 to 170

You should do HRT instead. You are really cute now.

ik started way too late, but i just wanted to lose weight at the beginning

yeah the right one is 102kg
im 6'6 so non-overweight is 78-100kg for me

250--->192

I am doing PPL atm, is this fine or should i do sth else to improve my core?

mfp+running in the first 4 months
now im doing a ppl program on a deficit with a bit of cardio in the mix

based, did you just eat at or under the calories they set for you or did you get a TDEE from somewhere else?

great work though, you're definitely going to make it

Thank you f a m
I just used their set, since i knew jack shit about nutrition and tdee, now im using tdee-500 which even allows me 300 calories more ^^

awesome, keep up the good work!

how long did that take?

Did like 4-5 months weightloss only, stayed ~107kg for some time, then started lifting and started "cutting" again a month ago

awesome m8, thanks for the replies!

Very nice OP. That shit is not easy, congrats and keep it up. You're on your way.

Way to go. Nice neck/jaw gains

Inspiring. Thanks for posting!

Here's my work in progress pic. 300 lbs in May 2016 to 235 lbs yesterday. Anybody can do this! No excuses.

This is why so many fat guys who lose weight end up looking oddly gangly and disproportional.

220>175
still looking to cut about 10 more

Loose skin

I dream of achieving bear-mode one day.

looking to get to 185-190lbs

I'm proud of all you former and current (but making progress) fatasses in this thread. Never give up and whatever you, once you lose the weight, don't you dare gain it back. You don't want to have to lose the same weight again and again. Don't get comfortable. Make it a life change this time. Good job guys

Wow thanks user

I just finished eating a pizza as my cheat day...you just made me feel like shit

Well that wasn't my intention. Irregardlessly, if you stay on track and don't turn it into a 2-3 day or a never ending cheat, then it's all good in the hood familia. Nothing tastes as good as being Veeky Forums feels

>tfw wide hips of death
>tfw didnt start lifting until a few weeks ago
if any of you goys don't recognize me, i started at a little over 300 about a year ago

good shit guy..what's your height and current weight?

6'3, in the pic above i was 267 on the left and am now 190 on the dot

You get some Delt and trap presence and you'll look fine. Good job man.

how short are you guys? I was over 300 at my heaviest and looked closer to than i mean that's a huge barrel of a belly when mine looked like this guy at the worst though with a wider frame and much much bigger legs

kleinfelters?

Holy hell I'm like a smaller version of you guys. Alien bod checking in brah