Is this the natty limit?

no this is

is this the natty limit?

he could have 10-20 more pound of muscle, more than that? probably not

pic on the right if you have good genes. left might require cycling

someone please post his routine. There was before and after pic and his routine.

Is this the natty limit?

gochu covered senpai desu

OCB roided so if you plan on natty lifting you won't get the same effect.

anavar and yohimbine if i recall correctly

He was juiced up in both pics faggot

>Natty, no roids

Jesus, do roids if you want but don't claim natty

i am aware of this, (faggot), but the physique is still possible without juicing.

reading comprehension: 4/10

I can't tell natural or juiced. Goldberg is said to have been natty. Is that true?

looks like the fucking guys from prometheus

>that size, bf, vascularity
>natty

Maybe with 10 years of lifting and a perfect diet/routine. Posting roid monkeys in a natty limit thread is stupid.

this is me natty, Im thinking about juicing sometime soon tho

Could be natty just from the looks. He's crazy strong though, dunno.

Thanks guys. on his second pic its definately achievable natty. Where he poses with blue pants, he is flexing more and a good lighting.

I thought he was just like 5'5

exactly, he used a bit, but his body is achievable natty even if hard

OCB is 6'1 you faggot

physique is a reflection of lifestyle

on what alternate universe would that molly crunching festival attending faggit not juice? there is no context for the existence of such a person.

stop having this mentality: "I want to know the best I can look personally because I won't take steroids." it's not productive to compare yourself to others like this. just go lift. a) you'll look better than you do now and b) eventually your physique will also be a reflection of your lifestyle.

btw this is the natty limit

this is a pretty old pic. This guy could be some strength bear-mode monster now.

In your opinion, is it be better to do ABCx or AxBxCx?

Definitley achievable natty if you lift for 2-3 years

He looked pretty big in 2014 but then he just disappeared off the grid

AxBxCx is not enough frequency. Any routine you do should hit major muscle groups about twice a week

Thanks. And opinions on Reps/sets? I am doing the four main lifts 5x5 and the isolation exercises such as biceps, legs curl, triceps and etc, 3x12. Should I keep it like that or 5x5 is another strenght meme?

this is the natty limit

holy shit that bubble gut
aesthetic as fuck desu

GOLEM GET YE GONE

wtf is up with his neck and traps?

His gut doesnt make sense to me

Thanks, but we already know it's possible to be a skinny dyel without juicing.

this guy said he wasn't natty

So which of these is better for a beginner? The second one is laid out kind of similarly to my current routine (although mine is a bit more of a push/pull split than a 4 day), but I'm always looking to optimize things

>is this the natty limit?
>posts zyzz, notorious roider