Urgent

Can I reach pic related with just dumbbells, bench, pull up and dip bar? Been getting mixed answers

I would progressively overload and eat according to sticky.
Can't tell what's meme and what's not anymore

You don't need all that to become a neonazi.

Chuckled under my breath user.
But seriously. The body. Can it be done with my tools?

no,but you can achieve this

seriously,you can achieve that with weighted dips and pull-ups alone

Can't see his legs so not sure. You can build that upper body with that equipment if you have enough weight.

he even has the 'fuck my shit up' eyes

JUST

So I'd get even better results with what I have. Thanks... not sure what to make of kek. Thanks anyway

Depends what you currently look like, and what weight your dumbbells are, you won't get those traps shrugging baby weight ones. But if you focus on chest and traps and do a basic hypertrophy routine, you could potentially make it.

Yes you can, I got quite nice results with calisthenics and weighted dips/pull ups alone.

you're welcome

Pics?

>N-no homo

sure

Mine currently go up to 35kg each. Can go higher if I bought 10kg plates for them. Oh I see

what do you look like now OP?

Back
> Nohomo ofc

any roids?

no need to flex that belly boy

cmon man, im really curious and confused here

ffs OP,you can go far with weighted calisthenics but you won't achieve that

Excuse me good sir
No roids, 6' 68kg on picture

im not op, fuck off

alright,excuse me

you look like krieg from borderlands, nice

>no roids

yeah no shit

don't be rude faggot

Thank you senpai

I listened to an interview with Ed Norton once where he said that a lot of it was camera angle tricks making him look bigger than he is and when his friends saw the movie they couldn't believe that was him. Not diminishing him or anything but just saying he admitted it too.

>6'
>68KG
>look like that
I seriously doubt that
You must have literally no legs
I am 6'1 at 74KG and don't have nearly that much size, and my bodyfat is low as fuck

calisthenics

You think 6KG of difference to make you look like that?

What?
I'm saying he's looking much bigger than me at almost the sme height, while being much lighter

why do you think we cant see his legs