Headphone thread

Headphone thread

Buying new ones for gym. Should not fall off during running. Budget upto USD 300. Should be available in Paajeet land.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Bluetooth-Headphones-Wireless-Earbuds-Microphone/dp/B01GDXW2B2/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1474827411
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Recently got these AKG K92s
Can't vouch for their running stability but the audio quality is another level

Also don't spent 300$ on headphones, you can get ones that are 95% as good for about 100$

Sennheiser or Audio Technicas have been my favorite for value.

I can't stand seeing so many Nike wearing, Beats wearing memesters.

They look a bit flimsy. Do they hold in place while running? How is the sound quality?

Had budget of $300 as Bose fits in it. The sound quality is great, but yes 300 is too much, thus asking for suggestions.

Oops, missed that you had already answered.

Don't spend $300 on gym headphones. Buy some cheap earbuds and keep a nice pair at home.

cx300's if you can get them. Anything that goes into the ear, not over, is less likely to fall out.

Are you talking about Sennheiser cx300? Actually, looking for replacing those as they tend to fall off while running. Sweat makes it slippery

Yeah those ones. I've never really had a problem with the cx300's, but I also keep a pair of monoprice 109927's on hand if I really need to keep a pair of headphones in.

By far the best I've ever tried over 10 years of headphone coinnosieurship are Beats by Dr Dre

Beats always come across as meme headphones. How do they compare with Bose or AT?

Like shit.

I just use kinivos. Not good audio quality but cheap and stable as fuck.

Love them better than my fucking jaybird meme.

any opinions on the jaybirds x2 ?

KZ-ATEs
Godlike for only $10

Overpriced. They had a niche when there weren't that many premium BT earbuds out there, but the market is about to be FLOODED with entrants now that Apple has killed the headphone jack (note that other manufacturers including Samsung have stated intentions to follow suit). For the tech in Jaybirds you should't be paying more than $40-50 tbqh, they're terribly overpriced.

Check out:
amazon.com/Bluetooth-Headphones-Wireless-Earbuds-Microphone/dp/B01GDXW2B2/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1474827411

>you can get ones that are 95% as good for about 100$

no you can't. k92's are pretty low end. they can't even begin to touch K702's or Q701's.

For professional and personal use:
>Sony MDR MA900 open-back headphones. 200 - 300 euro's.
They don't make 'em anymore so the price is slowly rising. These are THE single best headphones I've ever used. Lightweight, 70mm drivers, great bass response, clear sound for vocals. pic related

For gym use:
>Sony MDR-ZX110, it's 13 euro's at the Mediamarkt here in the Netherlands.
>cheap ass Phillips earbuds

If you buy on-ear or over-the-ear headphones buy closed-back headphones, if you're going to the gym with them. Get wireless ones. My old cheap headphones broke because the cord got stuck on the barbell or machine.

Thanks. Sony MDR MA900 is USD600 here. Don't want to spend that much.

Was also thinking of buying Bluetooth ones. Had checked Sony MDR XB 950 BT. It is around USD 150 here. But the audio quality except bass pales as compared to Bose Sound link. Bose is however double the price.

>Should not fall off during running.

The get in-ear ear phones then - not headphones. Your sweat will start to ruin the cushioning as well.

>Sweat makes it slippery

Are you sure you're putting them in your ear properly? Using the right bud sizes?

Koss Porta Pro. They cost like 30£, excellent sound quality, not sweaty at all, retro look as fuck, saves you like 250£

I would recommend Sony MDR 1R BT2.

These have absolutely the best sound ever, not depending on your sound card.

Good bass, good highs, great everything.
The bad is that they might be a bit costly.

But the great thing about these is that when you DO have these and want to use wireless headphones in the gym, you can sell these easily and get enough money to kill yourself you fucking headphone wearing weird asshole.
Use in-ears, motherfucker.

Otherwise, 10/10- would recommend.

>comparing closed back to open back headphones
come on now

These are fucking USD300 for wired ones. Better off with Bose wireless at that price range.

IN ear ones keep falling down while running coz of sweat.

Thats batshit untrue. 95% as good? I'm no audiophile, but that's absolute horseshit.

K92 are still shit. For the money you can get classic K240 mk2 for $99 (which aren't made of shitty brittle plastic!) or for $160 the awesome K550's.

ITT: DYELs who actually use over-ear cans at the gym

no wonder you all have such shit form, you spend your time at the gym being more critical of the bass balance on your shit niggerchanting albums than you do the shape of your back

none of you are going to make it

t. earhook master race

I haven't dropped the bar on my neck once since I started using these. Good thing too because I've hit 2 new PRs since

Soul Combat

now YOU, my friend, are going to make it. WE are going to make it. keep at it lad