You have no excuses

Other urls found in this thread:

vegsource.com/john-davis/the-invention-of-the-vegans.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes i do. meat is delicious

>falling for the vegan meme

*slow claps*
*steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.
See you on the boards...

connor murphy did that transformation in 10 minutes.

wow he lost some body fat, that's pretty easy when you're only eating lettuce every day

>2016
>not wanting to go super soya'n

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Veeky Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Veeky Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

And natural

does going vegan make my eyes change color?

mouth is literally watering stop pham

breh

>progress pictures in different angles and light conditions

>consume less calories
>lose more fat

Wow, who would've guessed
But vegan bodybuilders are hypocrites anyway, since most protein is synthesized from animal products

>La barbecue is an 11 minute walk from my house

What a time to be alive lads.

ONCE YOU WERE VEGAN

NOW YOU WILL BE-GONE!

>pic 1
flat lighting and mugshot angle
>pic 2
dramatic lighting + 3 months of eating lettuce + LEMME JUST FLEX HNNNG AND TWIST HNNNG GHGGGNGNGNGNGNG HRNGNGRRNGGNGRNGNR

worth eating rabbit food for 3 months? you decide

I could never eat a diet where a central authority has the power to take my gains away

>pretending that he didn't make gains

Only because of seasoning

You have no fat or protein receptors on your tongue (like real carnivores/omnivores). But you do have sugar (carbs) and salt receptors.

You're a herbivore playing omnivore and that's why you have ED.

>seasoning
I only use salt.
Are you telling me that i only like meat because of salt?

>But vegan bodybuilders are hypocrites anyway, since most protein is synthesized from animal products

>You have no fat or protein receptors on your tongue (like real carnivores/omnivores).

Man, the vegan misinformation gets less believable every day
Can you believe that there's people basing their entire life about shit this dumb

It's cool, brah, they accept bribes in bacon. Yeah. Vegan police are corrupt as fuck...

Are you telling me that i only like meat because of salt?
Eat some cooked unseasoned/unsalted meat and tell me it still tastes good

Anybody who has looked at that photo and actually assumed it possible to make that much progress in 3 months knows fuck-all about fitness. That's at least 12-18 months of progress (without steroids)

You're retarded if all you got his his progress picture is that he has a lower bf%.

>since most protein is synthesized from animal products
Every plant food has protein. The animals you're eating get their protein from plants.

Cut out the middle man get protons from the source.

i eat unseasoned chicken all the time purely because i'm too lazy to season it before throwing it in the oven

i enjoy the taste

It took him 3 months to change the angle and lightning?

>You have no fat or protein receptors on your tongue
That's actually incorrect, I suggest you read up on the subject

>You're a herbivore playing omnivore and that's why you have ED.
Is that how you convince yourself to be a part of this hilarious new trend?, tell yourself that while you walk around weak and malnourished (inb4 pics of people other than you that use steroids and are vegan and strong) nobody around you is able to get a hard on?

What's the point of this copypasta

>Hilarious new trend
vegsource.com/john-davis/the-invention-of-the-vegans.html

That is all he did though. Well besides the pump, better angle and lighting, as well as some hardcore flexing.

He is not noticably bigger in any way, at least nothing a pump wouldn't get him to. And there's a reason legitimate progress pics are in the same pose.

It also loses merit when the fucking guy starts off already in great shape too. Show me a skelly to monster transformation under pure vegan rules and I'll show you 1000 meat eaters who did the same.

>Show me a skelly to monster transformation under pure vegan rules and I'll show you 1000 meat eaters who did the same.
Well, duh - your body doesn't care about animal ethics. Nutrients are nutrients; get the right stuff in the right amounts and lift heavy and consistently and you'll get results. There is no magick in either getting your food from dead animals or from plants.

> go vegan
> start starving
> lose bodyfat
> evrything thinks I'm shredded
> nobody knows how hungry I am on the inside

>nobody knows how hungry I am on the inside
I'm eating plant-based to lose fat, and Jesus Chist you have no idea how filling a proper plant-based diet can be... literally struggled to get above 1700kcal initially. Lots of fiber, bro.

So, less than 100 years ago this was such a rare thing that it warranted special clubs and group photos and you're trying to argue that makes it some ancient tradition of human diet?

Fair point.
I eat meat reguarly. And days when I'm poor and only have fruit and veg, doesnt leave me satiated.
Maybe I'm just used to meat? Maybe I'm not eating the right things?

Broccoli and Potato are my goto

>start starving
Eat more, then.

And once again you're retarded if you think the only difference between the photos is bodyfat.

We've already gone over this, you can't "become" vegan you have to be born gay or whatever and have that genetic trait of veganism that comes with it.

>guy is chubby
>'starts' being vegan to lose weight
>gets rid of his bodyfat to look more shredded with the muscles he gained through eating meat
>improved lighting and angle

wow, you convinced me

You should eat more fibrous veggies, and more beans, legumes, etc. Having a couple of apples and a tomato sallad ain't gonna keep you full for long.

Also it's possible you're just used to meat. My father is law could not eat meat for a while for medical reasons, and no matter how many veggies he ate he just did not feel 'full' - he was just so used to meat that a meal wasn't a complete meal without it. He got used to it after a while.

You're right, there's also angle and lighting. I mean common, I'm vegan and I'd love for veganism to become more accepted on Veeky Forums, and among bodybuilders in general - but lets he honest, that pic is a typical before/after trick-shot like you see for any programme, diet, pill, regiment, etc.

Jesus fucking christ

If meat is so tasty, why does one need to drown-out the taste of it with sauces, spices and side dishes?

Most of Veeky Forums is gay so this works in veganism's favor then

You're trying too hard.

god damn this certainly isnt the first time ive wanted meat in my mouth

Because meat is the biggest of memes.

>drown-out
bring out*

...what you just described is literally the exact opposite of barbecuing.

Some people like putting that crap on after the fact, but it's not what makes BBQ BBQ and it's something many people don't like very much.

Well, sides are great, that's different then sauce though.

SeeNot everyone does.

If vegan diets are so tastey and delicious, why the fuck isn't everyone a vegan?

If plants are so great, then how come they all taste like fucking dirt?

If vegans are such purists, why do they always try to get their tofu to TASTE AS CLOSE TO REAL MEAT AS POSSIBLE?

vegans=faggots

Everytime I see a female wearing a vegan shirt (cause i never see males doing it), they're always fat.

Fuck your literal meme diet.

>falling for the vegan meme

Yes i do
I like myself.

Dude had a good cut.
Nothing to see here.

We also don't have water receptors like cats and dogs do so. . . .

For good cooks, yes. For people who put ketchup on their ragu sauce, no. Most people don't know how to cook meat.

lighting, flexing, improved camera angle, pump
dnt need 3 months you could do that in 10 minutes. Try harder vegans

"Cancer" - the webm

>If vegan diets are so tastey and delicious, why the fuck isn't everyone a vegan?
Because they're not aware that their diet is unheathly and causing many of our health problems like diabetes and cancer.

>If plants are so great, then how come they all taste like fucking dirt?
Fruit doesn't taste like dirt and it's our preferred food source.

>If vegans are such purists, why do they always try to get their tofu to TASTE AS CLOSE TO REAL MEAT AS POSSIBLE?
You get the taste while not having to deal with the negative effects of meat and animal products (saturated fat, obesogens, phthalates, animal estrogen, carcinogens, etc)

>Everytime I see a female wearing a vegan shirt (cause i never see males doing it), they're always fat.
It's funny you say since meat eaters always have the anecdotal claim that vegans look skinny and malnourished and now you have the anecdotal claim that vegans are fat.

Well that was impressive. Usually the fag who thinks that meat is burnt posts their shit pretty early. You should be proud, user. Your reply took a lot longer than usual.

Too bad he couldn't transform his hairline

>he thinks that it's cancerous because of way it's cooked
Absolutely no, that's just a pretty irrelevant plus
>he thinks that there's only one sane human around here being astonished by the inane amount of cancer in that """dish"""
Wrong, and you should really do something for that autism

>Every plant food has protein
Extremely minimal amounts, yes, absolutely not the daily recommended amount
Shit like milk has way more protein

"Cancer" - the post

Fuck me vegans cannot be more retarded

favorite pasta ever

>provides no counter arguments
>just posts le ebin frog memes

>sauce is used to cover up the taste and everyone eats meat dispite hating the taste!

Kys skinny green man

>tfw literally just smoked
i can't handle this

you forgot obvious pump in the second pic

Sauces in meat, as in actual quality meat like pic related, are for children. You can use it for food that isn't good by itself but wasting the flavor of a "picanha" with your shitty sauce is retarded.

Spices are extremely hard to make work with high quality meat without ruining something, the ones that do are weak ones that just accentuate the flavor. Adding anything other than salt to most meat is useless or worse, detrimental.

As for side dishes, I hope you're not delusional about it to think eating meat with rice or bread is about making it tasty, it's the opposite, meat has a really strong taste that needs a mild flavor like rice to mix well and please the tongue fully.

Anyway, I know enough to notice this is bait, I'm just triggered because I'm out of keto and can't eat as much meat as I want.

And a fuckton of steroids.

Fuck you umami exists

And not one holocaust denier provides 1 non hypocritical justification to needlessly kill other sentient beings. ...shocker

Hurr durr it's alfa to exploit those who can't defend themselves for fun Hurr durrr

We've evolved to where our bodies have allowed for the digestion of meats.
That said, meats, veggies, fruits, oxygen, sunlight, it's all cancerous, user.

Unless you've got poor genetics that make you predisposed to cancer, someone eating something that's LINKED to various cancers is unlikely to give the average person cancer.

You also need to understand that a lot of people don't care about the suffering of other life forms.
We're a selfish race, focused first on our survival and those whom are closest to us.

Does it suck black kids in Africa are starving to death and tribes are facing genocide, two bombs were dropped in Japan, etc.?
Yes it all sucks, but those are humans we're talking about, the species other humans empathize the most with due to being a shared species, and we don't even give close to our all to help each other.

So the average person won't likely give two shits about some cow that is gutted, clubbed, shot, thrown in a meat grinder, or various other forms of torture and or death leading to the result of there being a burger in their hands or a steak on their plate.

No one gives a fuck, and if they do, it's minuscule enough to where people acknowledge it, overlook it, and about their day without doing a damn thing about it, just like with overlooking all the various humans suffering all around the world.

If we don't even care for our own species to that extent, you can't expect us as a whole to care about fat, delicious fucking cows to a level the human race hasn't even demonstrated for itself.

TL;DR: You're being a silly fool, stop it.

Nothing you wrote justified needless killing

Instant fail with appeal to nature btw

Nice projection BTW.

Why do I like unseasoned meat then, can you awnser that Mr. Vegan? Tell me, am I insane or am I evolving?

>Nothing you wrote justified needless killing
That's the thing, there is no need for justification.
They're present as a food source, and that's enough for humans to "Justify" said killings and forced breeding.
As a whole, the human race will not overhaul the way it goes about obtaining said source of food (I.e. Meat products) anytime soon, if at all.
The fact that animals are tortured and killed will not cause all the world to stand up, open its eyes to the horrific acts they've done and are doing, and cause an immediate change or overhaul to how they go about obtaining meat, if at all.
At the end of the day, people will look sooner do nothing than collectively demand a change, because it's easier to do nothing, and nothing is what most people will do.

There isn't anything to justify anything, and that's the point user.
Your arguments are in good faith, I'm sure, if they're not trolling.
There is no appeal to nature. Look how the human race has raped it's planet, killed off entire species in the name of sport or conquest, and even genocides its own peoples countless times.
There is nothing to justify killing, it's simply something that is done, and for most people that's enough if it's gets them and their family's stomachs fed and gets them through to the next day.

You area no longer allowed to cook or season fruits or vegetables. That includes any kind of toppings, oils, or even grinding up stuff to put on other stuff. You're not even allowed to use any sort of sauce, so enjoy eating mom's spaghetti for the rest of your life plain with absolutley nothing to go with it.

Have fun!

> being this much of a whinging faggot

I eat meat daily. You don't.
> dealwithit.gif

umami dumbass

I actually love meat, I was arguing against the vegan, user.
I was explaining to him his efforts are rather fruitless, especially on a fitness board.

just salt and pepper for me, user

>cutting alongside fibers
just wow, how stupid can you get

prove me wrong, you haven't. trump wouldv'e destroyed bruce lee and made china pay for the wall across the pacific

Sorry, but if you are going o cause suffering then you need to justify it, unless you also hold the position hat the whole justice system should collapse

the justice system is for humans,not animals....ofcourse the torturing of animals is prohibited,but that's cause it's a sign of psychopathy,and lack of empathy,something humans dont like in other humans.

The animals we eat on the other hand,we dont sympatize with,cause we dont see their suffering.if i had to kill a chicken for every time i eat one,id surely eat less chickens.

also there's a difference between not caring about the humans that have suffered and are suffering and the animals we eat.

the people's suffering is not our fault most of the time,but the animal,we buy it from the store to eat it,we contribute to the machine that breeds and kills eat...
Actually now that i think about it,our goverements are corrupt,we pay taxes to them,they start wars,hurt people.The clothes we wear are from sweatshops and made by children paid very little...yeah we also cause human suffering....I do,and you know what,i dont care.

But the animal is still different,cause i dont know anything about those people who my existence and way of life hurts.but i atleast see a part of the animal.
And i feel kinda sad sometimes,but still i eat it...so i dont even know what my point is.

Animals are tasty,humans are "bad",nothing needs to be justified,we like that user said,do things because we do them.

Then tell the human race that while I sit back and continue laughing at their inaction and lack of concern.
There is nothing to justify.
Humans can do it, so they do.
They can eat it, and so they eat it.
You're failing to grasp at what I am conveying, so I'll be as simple as possible since I might have wrote too much.

The human race does not care.
The human race wants to eat tasty things.
Animals are tasty, with or without with sauces and spices.
Vegetables and fruits are tasty, with or without sauces and spices.
Humans want nourishment, so they eat these things.
Humans like tasty things, so they eat these things.
Humans will not go of their way as a collective whole and inconvenience themselves for the sake of animals.
They don't do it for their planet or own species and arguably even their own health both as a whole and in most cases on an individual level.
So they don't care to justify the killing of animals, as they feel there is no need for justification as the food they're eating is felt to be justification enough.

Just stop trying already.

TL;DR Stop trying already.

Cool, if a person rapes your mom then it's OK cus might is right XD

Still no none hypocritical justification

Hurr durr they animals so we can kill and harm them all we want just because they are not human!

Appeal to collectivism

More projecting...some people do actually care for animals and for the planet...you are having a failure of empathy.

Also nothing inconvenient about eating plants you spoiled bitch

Vegan threads really trigger Veeky Forums

Both vegans and meateaters getting very emotional here

Interesting

lol vegans

>tfw you realize there's still people who eat decaying flesh in current year
fucking disgusting

honestly that meat doesnt look appealing to me.

its so much and just the sheer size of the buffet(or I guess one person pl8 for you murilards) makes me a little nauseous

>even on roids he looks small

It took him 3 months to get better lighting and flex while posing?

do you not dress your salads and shit?