Any medfags here? Or anybody know what causes or how to stop trembling...

Any medfags here? Or anybody know what causes or how to stop trembling? I went to doctor and blood test came back with nothing but they gave me propanolol(?) the shaking gets worse if im nervous or havent eaten for a while. Its also pretty bad when i first wake up. I drink like at least three beers pretty much daily. Could that have something to do with it? Anybody else dealing with this sort of thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video82673/anal_handstand
twitter.com/AnonBabble

stop drinking

Alcohol.

Btw, I've seen that dumbbell stretching more than once. What is it called?

High anxiety. Like real high, try working on relaxing techniques, deep breathing exercises etc. Helped me.

Stop drinking, but with the anxiety levels you're at it's going to suck balls to stop, you should do it though it only makes it worse.

Been drinking on average 5 fifths of vodka a week how the fuck do others get TD with weak numbers? Fucking hell.

>I told myself I'll cut back if my hands ever shake in the morning.
>never does so I up the ante.

Lifting regularly and a positive attitude really helps with the negative aspects of drinking though.

Get well soon.

sometimes I'll tremble a bit when I'm nervous and tense, just breathe deeply to fix

Is the trembling mostly in your hands/fingers?
Does it happen even when the affected part is limp, or do you have to be using it in some way?
Has this just started recently or has it been going on for a while?

I have essential tremor and it sounds similar to what you're describing, though I don't find it to get worse in the morning. Definitely when I'm hungry or nervous though.

3 beers a day is nowhere near enough to be causing that kind of effect, unless you have some kind of condition.

Havent you heard of alcholics tremble?

Who stage 1 withdrawal every day

You're fucking yourself. Don't look for warning signs, the amount you're drinking is seriously harmful

>alcoholics tremble
>from 3 beer daily

Kek, no.

I think my doctor might have used the term essential tremors. The shakes are in my hands and head a little. Ive had them for as long as i can remember, childhood. And i think it might be getting worse thats why i asked. But that might just be my imagination. And three beers is on the light side. Usually between three and six. And im an anxious person. If someone notices my shaking ill get nervous and shake worse.

i have something similar too...
i tremble a bit usually, especially when im hungry or with physical exertion (though i havent noticed it in the gym)

had it all my life, doesnt seem to be getting worse but i can be real shit at stuff that requires precision...

>pic

YOU SHOULD NOT DRINK ALCOHOL

Might be multiple sclerosis :^)

The still-not-asking-for-it stretch

might be hypoglycemic

Imagine fucking her in that position

How did he insert himself into those QT legs? Where did the rest of her go?

I have been described propanolol for tremor aswell, no known cause for why. I grew out of mine, but i still tell the doc that i have it. Propanolol is an okay study drug, so be praised

Those thighs
That position
Looks like the biggest dyke on the planet
But dat body and flexibility

I don't want to go to jail...or destroy that innocent womans snug cunny and ass and whatever child will result from the 3 day poundathon.
But the rape boner is too strong.
Why does god test me like this? I'm only a man.

>propanolol
That0's for hypertension.

We shake when we don't have enough glucose, muscle fibers twitch when lacking the nutrients to work or too tired.
We also shake when cold.

I think this too sometimes. Eating in general makes it subside at bit. Like i was jittery all day at work until i ate lunch. And i do a lot of physical stuff so that doesnt help.

Its that deadpan expression that gets me. And the fact shes basically flat chested makes it almost look like she turned her whole torso around. I saved the pic cause it reminded me of the exorcist. And also cause god damn thats impressive. It i had that kind of concentration and athleticism i might be able to stop my trembling through sheer will.

I personally prefer this one.

xvideos.com/video82673/anal_handstand

>feet locked into place by the weight
>unable to move
I'm on some watchlist now aren't I

Might try taking a Thyamine supplement. Cut back in the brews for two weeks and see how it feels.

What are the psychological side effects? Like are there supposed to be any intoxicated feelings? How does it help you study? I can feel it calm me down a bit especially if i smoke a bowl after i take it. Anytime i start to get anxious i can kinda feel it get pushed down.

its probably what said if ur having trembling problems through out the days either carry a can of coke or some hard candy with you at all times. so you can refresh your blood sugar. eat proper Breakfast etc etc. The only real way to know if its hypo is for you to test your Bloodsugar when you start trembling. I get the same trembling thing when I'm hypo and it usually happens around before lunch time

however if you feel it doesn't go away even after eating meal, see a neurologist

Cut the alchocol, ensure you aren't missing any essential vitamins/minerals in your diet, learn mental relaxation techniques like proper breathing, try to be honest with yourself if you have an anxiety problem or something and its worse than you care to admit. If it isn't fixing itself you need to go find a doctor that cares enough to help you.

made me kek hard

parkinsons

Wd from what famalus

Not a medfag but kind of. Im studying neurological anatomy.
The alcohol might be fucking with your dopamine production. When you dont have enough dopamine you get tremors. Lack of dopamine causes Parkinson's

Oh, son, we all already are

breh...

Actual Medfag here, I'd recommend talking to your actual doctor about this, not a bunch of anonymous strangers on a Eritrean dragon boat appreciation forum. Without examining you IRL it's impossible for me to make an accurate diagnoses although judging by what you've described it sounds like it's either alcohol related, some form of peripheral neuropathy, early onset Parkinson's or a brain tumour, hyperthyroidism or diabetes could also cause a tremor but they would have shown up on a blood test

Stop drinking. Also they gave you propanolol (normally used as a beta blocker) because they thought you were a nervous shit who can't control himself in public (it's also used for stage fright and agoraphobia).

I would suck 8 scoops of Mutant Mass straight out of her asshole.

SO MUCH FOR BEING HIGH TEST BADASSES LOL PUSSIES

OP, listen to those anons. Got diagnosed essential tremor myself. The causes for tremors are not known. What is important, go to your doctor to get yourself checked to exclude serious stuff like parkinson, braintumor etc. A therapy with betablockers could help.
I feel you, because it gets much worse if I get anxious. Learn stuff to relax. Do sports, lift weights, stretch, do cardio. Get your life together (too much on your mind can cause anxiety too).
Warning: Do NOT look for the solution of the tremors in alcohol. It will calm your muscles and stop the shaking, sure, but the downsides of being an alcoholic are probably known to you. GO TALK TO YOUR DOCTOR and don't be ashamed of your condition.

this this familia

>5 fifths
Jesus fuck man, you drink a whole vodka?

Can this position become a meme, so it can gain mainstream popularity and we can get more pictures like this?

its hotter and functional
if not more functional then twerking...

We can do this

i want this

Propanolol supresses Testosterone

>I'm ready for insertion

MUH DIIIIIIIIK

She literally can't do anything about her... predicament.

Let's combine it with this, somehow.