So just found out my razor of 5 years is actually "disposable"...

So just found out my razor of 5 years is actually "disposable". I thought it was normal to have cuts and rashes after a shave and apparently my skin is permanently damaged from razor burn. Is there anyone I can sue? I'm black btw if that helps in the lawsuit.

Other urls found in this thread:

badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php/190618-DE-shaving-issues-for-black-men
badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php/91337-A-nervous-black-male-seeking-a-solution
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is this you

You should get government razors free of charge.

But we have a lot of racists in our country as of late.

protip from a fellow nigga:

if you're susceptible to razor burn, DO NOT use razors. just use electric trimmers/clippers against the grain.

razors cut too close and we will almost always get bumps because of our curly facial hair.

what the fuck.

Lizard man is real

>is there anyone I can sue?
Yourself for being retarded

>tfw shit facial hair genetics
>using the same disposable for the last 3 months

nice only having to spend $10 on a pack of 10 disposables once every few years

Typical black. Christ you "people" are such a fucking mess.

>nigger
>entitled to anything

Kys

>Is nigger
>wants money for being dipshit for adult life

Hang yourself, coon.

> I'm black btw if that helps in the lawsuit.

AKA black privilege

If you were using the same razor blade for 5 years, whatever happens to your skin is your fault.

I don't know. I know some black men who purposely shave their head bald. I think you just have to keep up with it.

T. A black

The key is to shave with the grain and then sideways. Never go against the grain, that's what causes razor rash. If you don't do this already make sure your skin is well moisturized such as while shaving in the shower or applying moisturizer after shaving.

i'd recommend using a foil shaver, specifically the wahl 5 star one. multi blade razors and our skin simply don't mix, unless you want a farm of ingrown hairs.

Dollar Shave Club. Chane razor weekly
Or
Dry razors out between uses, & use mineral oil

> been using same disposable for months now. No cuts, bump or rashes

Personally I think this is a troll. Every electric razor I've ever use has been shit and left my face red and raw. And I've ones that dispense moisturiser and shit.

Nothing beats a wet shave with lather and a new (or relatively new) razor. Shave with the grain first then against it if you want it to be super close. 5 years is a retarded length of time to use any razor for without changing the blade and all trying to sue for that will do is result in people pointing and laughing at your retardedness.

i breakout if i use anything other than these or something similar. it gets close enough imo, and i get no bumps

Use a double edge razor you autists.

As long as you're not a retard who presses the razor into his face as hard as possible it gets rid of razor burn

Relevant threads for the blacks

badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php/190618-DE-shaving-issues-for-black-men

badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php/91337-A-nervous-black-male-seeking-a-solution

There are literally retards in 2016 not using a safety or straight razor. I haven't bought replacement anything in two years and get a better shave than any of you. Stop falling for the disposable meme bros.

In Africa and parts of the middle east they use a flaming wick to get rid of facial hair and even give haircuts

I tried it once on my ears to get rid of some hairs. It works.

Remember to pas the wick over your face and quckly remove it before it burns your skin.

It vaporizes hair easily

I get 12 disposables double blade at the dollar store wtf you doing. If you want the 6 blade shit they got 4 for a dollar.