Jones Creek Grassfed Beef

Hey Veeky Forums!
So, right off the bat guys yes, this is an advertisement by Jones Creek Beef.
We here at Jones Creek Beef understand that you guys, the guys of Veeky Forums's fitness community, have outstanding needs for clean, reliable protein.
Let me introduce to you Jones Creek grassfed beefs, available at your local Walmart.
Jones Creek produces and markets premium free range, grassfed and grass finished beef.
What are the benefits of a no added hormones and steroids choice of beef?
-Lower in total fat
-Higher in beta carotine
-Higher in vitamins E, B vitamins, and omega fatty acids
-Higher in vaccenic acid
-Lower in saturated fats associated with heart disease

For additional information and research about the Health Benefits of Grass-Fed Beef visit www.eatwild.com and www.csuchico.edu/grassfedbeef

Thanks guys!

if i cut a hole in the middle i think i could use that to get off...

honestly this is a nice change from thinly veiled shill threads

i believe that this post is against board rules.
if you really wanna shill you gotta be sneaky about it.
Like what monster and calvin klein do

>Higher in beta carotine
Don't fall for it guys, if you eat this beef you'll just end up becoming a beta male.

This is way higher quality than the monster shill threads. I've never had grass fed beef but I had grass fed lamb chops before, that stuff was the best meat I ever had in my life.
Didn't know grass fed was lower in saturated fats till I read this

>no steroids

Never going to make it eating this crap.

Is jones creek grass fed beef Union or Non Union?

>2001+15
>Consuming the bovine-jew
>Never going to make it, carnivore

>implying feeding it grass makes torturing and killing cows ethical

Hopefully non union so it will be affordable.

hey, it worked for Monster, might work for you.

can you get it at vons/ralphs? if so, I may try your shill.

Grass fed propaganda. Hey let's start feeding animals spinach that'll make it ethical and healthy to consume their flesh! No meat is healthy or ethical

vegan goblin pls go

Local stores sell grass fed ground beef for 5.99\lb, very delicious

You could feed the cows nothing but beer and the the finest Belgian chocolates. Meat is still wrong.

Meat is Murder.

Actually we are looking for the most roided, hormone injected beef we can get.

honesty appreciated

will try some

>no steroids

Hi Jones Creek Grass Fed Beef
Right off the bat this is a serious question from a member of the Veeky Forums guys fitness community.

We guys here at Veeky Forums have outstanding needs for clean, reliable gainz. As such, I don't feel your product is right for us guys. However, as I understand it, you are a helpful company conscious of everyone's diverse needs and as such I would like to request that you recommend a company that produces a juiced up, meat fed beef product. What are the benefits of steroid-treated, carnivorous choice beef?

-higher in vitamins DD, and alpha phatty asses
-added hormones and steroids will engorge your penis and encourage others to do the same
-soul powers of the creatures the beef eats will be absorbed into you when you consume the beef

Please reply to this guy in this thread with related information.

Thanks guy!