Can I eat this everyday?

what up Veeky Forums, so Im poor and lay but want to bulk, could I just eat like 2 of these a day?

I could get all my macros for like $8 per day, also I take a multivitamin too

I mean gaining weight is just calories in calories out right? logically this is the same to your body as eating like steak and vegetables right?

fine with me

do it, faggot

*poor and lazy

>2600 calories
>only 38g of protons

yup, looks good OP. Let us know how that goes in a month from now.

you're retarded man. You say
>gaining weight is just calories in calories out right?
and in the next sentence you say
>logically this is the same to your body as eating like steak and veggies right?

yes. you will gain weight. no, it's not like steak and veggies. there are no nutrients and just a fuckton of sugar

Your shits are gonna be out of this world, and no even with all those calories, it's just a metric assload of sugar and you would still be hungry.

that shit also contains diabetes

>google it
>it actually has 2600 calories

Gonna go with a friend have this for dinner. Gotta try how stupid this diabetes drink is

no you idiot, I said drinking this AND taking a multivitamin as eating steaks and vegetables

I mean your body literally cant tell the difference

Only real issue is dumping such high amount of pure sugar into your body all at once will probably lead to diabetes.

>gaining weight is just calories in calories out right?
Absolutely correct. Now, gaining muscle is an another story. As far as I know sugar only coverts to fat.
By the way you can't gain weight by eating this thing every day since you'll get diarrhea from the lack of solid food and if you keep going you'll die from dehydration.

Not really they have way different macros

past a certain point macros dont matter though, theres no difference between eating 100g of protein and 500g, your body cant digest that much protein so its just turned into carbs in your body

>sugar only converts to fat

Now THAT is some real meme de la creme broscience there nigga. Sugar replaces protein as an an energy source and the protein becomes mooscle. Assuming the sugar is spread evenly across the whole day and OP eats a lot of protein it'll be fine.

A quarter kilogram of sugar a day?

Sure OP what could possibly go wrong!

More broscience, I love it, keep it coming.

>my body, designed perfectly by the holy creator HIMSELF can't differentiate 100g of protons from 500g
right

You think a multivitamin has 200 g of protein and no calories, somehow?

It's trace nutrients and minerals ,fuckwit, not food.

Dump in a few scoops of protein powder and you'll be fine.
This has been my go to meal for the past 10 years.

Go ahead, when beetus hits you'll be the bulkiest guy out there