What are the most Veeky Forums alternatives to coffee? Cutting cals but want to keep the caffeine...

What are the most Veeky Forums alternatives to coffee? Cutting cals but want to keep the caffeine, should I just snort caffeine off hookers tits? Anyone else stop drinking coffee and move onto an alternative?

Just have it black if you enjoy drinking it, or buy caffeine tablets.

can I just snort the powder

>Cutting cals but want to keep the caffeine

coffee by itself has 0 calories

>tfw using a bunch of sugar and cream

coffee has 0 calories you faggot

quit drinking liquid dessert and drink coffee

>yerba mate
>black coffee
>espresso

Use non-nutritional sweeteners and a tablespoon of half and half. Literally under 40 cals for a cup of coffee

To jerk

guarana, various types of tea. 80 to 100% cocoa dark chocolate as last case resort.

black coffee has 0 cal you fucking retard

I drank a lot of coffee while on keto, I also hate black coffee without sugar, I used around 14 drops of sweetener for a coffee cup and it was good enough.

To be honest I'm not sure what americans hear about sweeteners, but they're just salt that tastes sweet and other than at the end of the drink when there is only around half left it's hard to tell the difference and I can mostly only tell because you can feel the sugar crystal in your tongue on the last sips if it's sugar but with sweeteners the taste is homogeneous.

Get caffeine pills from Walgreens or whatever your equivalent is. Bottle of 100 200mg pills for ~$10.

>40 cals a cup

nigga I drink ~5 cups of coffee a day, that's over 200 calories

General consensus is sweeteners cause cancer or are extremely unhealthy in America.

Same with diet pop, everyone assumes it's just as bad as regular pop

yeah and those people are fucking retards

It's not like it's good, it's just the best substitute. Most stuff related to sweeteners was panic propaganda by sugar producers, I live in Brazil and we've been selling and making refined sugar for 500 years or something and sweeteners are as popular as sugar, you use sweetners if you don't want to gain too much weight, sugar if you don't care. I have only known of a few people that disliked sweetener for their taste, and never someone that didn't use it for dangers or anything.

The only reason I know about people in the US being afraid of it is my cardiologist who goes to a lot of worldwide cardio conventions talking about the high-fructose corn syrup industry and how it funded a lot of dubious research about sweeteners.

>living in america
>not being negatively influenced by kike media

That's the popular consensus, not the scientific consensus

>Tea you fatfuck
>Fractions of pre
>Ginseng

No, there's tons of fillers and won't do shit anyway. Drink black coffee like a man you pussi

>tea

get the fuck out you chink weeb faggot

holy shit. It's 4 am and I couldn't sleep at all last night I drank two coffees with a fuckton of sugar and I'm still here 100% awake like 8 hours later... I'm done with the coffee jew moving onto green tea