Why wouldn't you want to be bruce lee mode?

why wouldn't you want to be bruce lee mode?

too small

because in clothes he looks tiny

because if I ever want a son I don't want to kill him

He looks like a ninja and shit, I'd look like a small white dude with legs that are too long and shoulders too wide for my body

Bruce Lee mode is acceptable

But even if you were his height and size you would never achieve it. Plus his body being like that had a purpose.

>in clothes

dude is just short.

>Implying I'm not negro

because i'm not a 5'1" gook

>Squatting 95 lbs 3x10
Dropped.

I dont want to be some ugly chink

He could also kick your head off of your shoulders before your brain even registered that he was moving.

if you're gonna post bruce lee at least post a flying squirrel pic. dude has some fucking wide ass lats

Nigga please.

i dont want to rape my body for no results beside fucked up health

Fighting has gone down in skill more than any other sport. These two fucks are the face of the ufc and the last of the great boxing champions left with Bernard Hopkins.

bitch can't take a punch, if she doesn't arm bar before being hit it's all over

Is this a joke?

Muhammad Ali even admitted that Bruce would beat him in a fight, just not in a boxing ring.

guillermo rigondeaux and erislandy lara say hi

Bruce lee mode is 100% functional 0% aesthetics.
everyone on Veeky Forums just cares about aesthetics

Do you mean dead? Or azn manlet dyel with a heart condition?
Because I am much happier being an alive built-fat 6ft white dude.

Because his fucking abs are way too strong, his gut is distended and unproportional to his body. It makes for ridiculous strength but aesthetics go down the drain.

> this is what fat ppl actually believe
Back to the ocean, whale

To

Mexican boxing > cubans

>comparing the greatest of all time to two shittiest, overhyped MMA fighters

Comparing them to a guy who has no registered fights but in movies
>k

quick, name a current mexican fighter that's better than either of those two cubans

oh wait you can't, because there aren't any. inb4 you say alvarez, he's merely decent and lara was robbed against him

What's your martial art experience? I've been doing Muay Thai for 5 years, and Taekwondo for 10. And I wouldn't dream of beating Bruce Lee. It's just not possible, he hits hard and he hits fast - I wouldn't last the first combo.

strong the propoganda es. I remember when ali was afraid to fight trump.
prove me wrong #crocked hillary

Cool story bro, but you still havent refuted my claim that he is an overhyped movie star
Believe me I love Lee as much as the next guy but to say he could beat all these MMA fighters is absurd

prove me wrong, you haven't. trump wouldv'e destroyed bruce lee and made china pay for the wall across the pacific

gsdfgdsfgsdfgsdfgsdfgsdfgsdfg

That's because he isn't, Jesus. Anyone with a decent martial arts background will tell you that Lee is fucking untouchable. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm guessing you don't. I'm not saying that your expertise is limited to watching UFC videos on YouTube... Yeah, I guess that's what I'm saying.

Have you seen the dude's launching side thrust kicks? You should if you haven't. Maybe that could change your mind. I don't know how to best phrase it without knowing what your experience is.

Look, you can love your childhood hero all you want, but being fast at kicking and being "unbeatable" in a fight are two different things and anyone with a shred of knowledge can tell you that. Now stop chucking your amazing karate stories at me and go to class

What the heck is this retard trying to spew out?

>hurhur lee is untouchable, because SIDE KICKS

lmao 2/10

>stop watching professional fighters who train to fight
>watch videos of an actor acting or doing shit in controlled demonstrative circumstances

Everyone's a fucking hero when the other dude doesn't swing back.

Sigh. So what do you retards know about martial arts, apart from watching UFC from your couch? What schools did you train at? If you have literally no experience, why do you run your mouths?

I cant even tell if its bait or youre actually retarded and cant read

Just answer the question.

Sometimes I feel sorry for the autists. I asked what your martial arts experience was.

prove me wrong, you haven't. trump wouldv'e destroyed bruce lee and made china pay for the wall across the pacific

You didn't actually answer his question faggot.

Also checked.

I bet Superman could beat Lee in a duel. How many comic books have you read?

But to answer your question anyway, my martial arts experience consists of smashing your girl on the weekends

Well... I suppose most of the superheroes would beat Bruce Lee. Sorry.

We're done here. You really should go to sleep. School tomorrow, child.

I dont answer his question because my posts already have proven him wrong tenfold, but I guess all those highspeed kicks to the head really affected his ability to read and comprehend information

Everyone is a kungfu master on the internet :)

>dont answer his question
>posts already have proven him wrong tenfold

I bet you're an ugly couch potato with no friends. I bet you browse /b/ on the daily waiting for trap threads. I bet you don't even lift, and come on here for the fat hate threads, trying to hate yourself enough to start lifting but failing.

You'll never make it faggot, not in martial arts, lifting, or life.

Lee was fucking tiny, pretty much anyone on Veeky Forums could kick his ass.

im a judoka and i could literally wipe th floor with him

Of course you assume things and get defensive when someone confronts your opinion with facts and looks for a discussion, and you wonder why everyone thinks youre a sperg

WHERE ARE YOUR FACTS, FAGGOT? I asked you for your martial arts experience and you've been dodging the question. You literally don't know jackshit about martial arts, and you're likely a DYEL. Why are you even here?

Meh, how heavy are you? How long you been training?

Hah, a martial arts faggot calling someone a dyel, post a pick of your malformed face

training for 15 years, currently 84, bulking to 90kg for winter

Also you still havent shown me any clips of him kicking anyones ass or any records from a trustworthy source, as Ive said, keep your cool fighting stories for your kids

Stop samefagging, the number of posters remained the same. Fucking waste of space. Go back to /b/

Nice, fought with any notable strikers? Cool stories? I should really learn BJJ to supplement my ground game, but it's kinda weird to wrap another dude in between your lags lol

>conor is overrated

Kys my man

You must be clinically retarded

And yet you dont answer my questions, kind of ironic isnt it huh
Must be cus youre ugly

He probably would have been pretty good in his weight class. From all evidence Bruce was in pretty good shape, and he had a strong interest in cross-training. Certainly would have been worth seeing.

Actually, I'd kind of rather go Mas Oyama mode.

He was super lean, which outside of weigh ins, shows a focus on vanity over function, generally speaking. Also just based on his lack of experience, and that spaghetti neck, I get the impression he'd be pretty glass chinny.

Fair enough, he always seemed to come across as fairly athletic but then, most of that WAS demonstrations.

>gets called out for samefagging
>gets mad

COPE
O
P
E

Get out of Veeky Forums, we don't need your DYEL kind here.

>lack of experience

Not true, he fought a lot back in the day. He stopped fighting for real after reaching stardom.

>He was super lean
True, but saying that he focused on vanity over function shows that you do not know his training routine. Look it up, you'd be surprised.

>I get the impression he'd be pretty glass chinny
Perhaps, but no one will ever know. Impossible to prove/disprove.

Bruce Lee invented modern MMA user

Wrong.

>fighting has gone down in skill

lol, why don't you go show them how it's done.

I have a background in judo and boxing. Bruce Lee was an actor who's only fight was wirh another kung faggot and by all accounts niether of them was able to definitively beat the other. Wing chun is retarded and borderline useless in a fight.

>tfw to skilled to fight

He's correct, numbnuts.

No offense, user, but that's the weirdest martial arts combo I've ever heard. Only boxing for standup striking? How do you kick? I imagine that you're like a meat tank in a fight, absorbing hits just to close distances.

This

Have you fought a wing chun guy? I have. It's... a very energy-efficient martial art. Which would suit Lee, as he's not the biggest guy. Btw, he also did a lot of grappling. IIRC he also did Judo and Boxing, but also JJ and some chinese martial arts.

See Stop echoing other anons, do your own research before posting fags

*teleports behind you*
*roundhouse kick to your face*
"Guess it's an open house."
*you fall as I fade off into the darkness*

I have, back when I was a ninja, and in the employ of the CIA.

I've left that life behind to pursue a career as a blues guitarist, but I know what you mean.

definitely athletic, dude had v impressive calisthenics tricks he was capable of, and I'm sure if we take the ultimate at calisthenics (gymnast or top tier acros) and put them in a ring, they'd absolutely brutalize a similarly built person from a gym, but I think an actual fighter would just eat them for breakfast.

Don't forget without a quantifiable outcome, or specific relevant competition, it's going to be smoke and mirrors as much as possible.

>fought a lot back in the day
How many recorded fights with what type of record? Jack Johnson fought a lot back in the day, not Bruce Lee. The difference here is also there's records of it, against other people, who had an interest in fighting back as best they could.

>know nothing about his routine
smoked weed, was tiny, noodle neck, skinny wrists. Low test AF all over.

>impossible to prove\disprove
Now apply this same logic to his lack of professional fighting record and you claiming he'd be even remotely competent. There are traits and attributes that are indicative of being a good fighter, and bruce lee doesn't have them. Compare his physique to other lighter weight fighters, mcgregor, floyd M, sugar ray leonard, the build is totally different man.

thats bullshit, hes just respecting him. I can even beat bruce lee amano amano, hes a turbo manlet with only movies for show

trips pls, you got this the wrong way around: Lee said Ali would kill him, which is what being a fuckload bigger, stronger, and actually having fighting experience does. Shavers could probably have knocked Lee's head clean off his lil shoulders

Bruce lee probably worked harder than I am willing to

I unironically like his body desu. Unfortunately we can never have a Bruce Lee thread without all of the retards coming out of the woodwork to argue something that has nothing to do with the op. REEEEEEE FUCKING REEEEEEETARDS LEEEEEEEAVE

Japanese karatekas and brazilian wrestlers experemented with full contact and mixed rules much more earlier.

>that forearm
mirin hard

Dude was quick, put him against someone his weight class then yeah, he'd clean up real nice.
Bruce lee vs the GOAT pic related, I'm not too sure. Tyson looks like he was built to kill things.

>those dyel numbers
Kek I'd beat his ass.

>mfw I squat over 3x his weight

Women are not strong.

b2pol u go dyel

Bruce Lee had nothing to do with modern mma

Also I trained judo and boxing separately, not in an mma gyn, though I would like to branch off one day.

Bruce Lee basically abandoned wing chun after his fight with Wong jack man after discovering that his punches had no effect (this being because wing chun teaches only to punch with the arm) and it was at this point that he began branching out into boxing and judo. He even at one point said that a student of boxing for 6 months could beat a kung fu master of 10 years.

He wasn't stupid, and he sure as hell was serious about training. But this myth that he was some legendary fighter is pure nonsense.

>it's another unverifiable urban legend about a chink who lived half a century ago

He looks tiny out of clothes too because he is tiny

Yeah but cuck norris had another fist under his beard X^D

Because I want to be a humongous battle-ogre/Space Marine.