"daddy goes to the gym because he hasn't grown up"

"daddy goes to the gym because he hasn't grown up"

Are you trying to make some sort of a point?

I wanna put my weiner in her

fuck shes hot on the first one

"Daddy goes to the gym to relieve in a healthy fashion instead of drinking every night and beating the shit out of you for being such a needy, millennial brat who cries when she has to wait until my next payday for an iPhone 7, you narcissistic little cunt."

I once thought this girl would grow up to be cute. man...

"But dad, if I don't get an iPhoneâ„¢ 7, I can't marry some guy for his bank account."

i don't understand this.

are you implying that people who go to the gym do so out of some kind of immaturity?

"If Daddy spent less time ogling ripped studs at the gym and more time at home with his family being a parent, maybe his children would have grown up right instead of getting fucked in the head by TV and vidya."

This is my fucking fear m8

"If you weren't such a self entitled narcissistic little cunt, you'd realize that gym only takes up about 1h per day at maximum, which is the absolute minimum of off-time from you annoying fucking brat."

People with responsibilities don't usually have time to lift, they have family, careers, kids, friends

>at maximum
t. a dyel

"What? I don't have or intend to have any children.

I am infertile from blast and cruising without HCG, remember sweetheart?"

>not placing a priority on personal health and fitness
>having a functional family, career, and social life.

it doesnt take a lot of time and if anything the psychological benefits would impact everything else in your life.

falling for the "i dont have enough time for myself" meme

shiggitywiggitydiggs

Lifting 4 hours a week only takes commitment. You can still have a family on top of that, I do working law enforcement.

"I wish I had a daddy..."

Dropped your syringe buddy.

I find this weird. Growing up, both of my parents worked full time, and they worked out a lot. Both my sister and I were involved in several sports, took music lessons, etc but they were able to take us to all our shit and hit the gym. They eventually got a home gym, though, so that made it easier for them.

I remember my mom waking me up at 5AM when I was in high school to run with her before she went to work. That did kind of suck for a while.

With young kids, a real career not some shit job, & a wife, you'll need some dedication

Law enforcement is a shit job? What if he makes Sargeant or detective?

If you have a good career you should be able to afford a noice home gym

>Dis poosi boi faggot using not enough time excuse

>you'll need some dedication
If you want to make it, you have to be dedicated.

Outside of the top ranks, yes it is

Some people have to decide if paying a babysitter if worth it just to lift ....

If you have a real career you can afford a fucking power rack

No i've literally just been lifting more than a month. jesus christ.

let me guess, you aren't married with children?

An hour or two aren't huge amounts of time, your wife can survive without you for that long

Depends on where you are. In California there are some departments where you can make near six figures starting.