My girlfriend does not care about herself

My gf weighs about 260lbs and is always complaining about how hot it is in the room, despite there being several fans in here.

I, a health nut who weighs 175 lbs and I have tremendously good heat tolerance. I can wear a sweater while working inside a hot kitchen to prove to people that proper hydration keeps you from getting hot and sweaty while in a hot cramped space.

I never have any problems with body temperature but she does. Am I wrong to assume that her problem lies with not drinking enough water? Eating lots of sweets and snacks all day while letting your pee get dark yellow has got to not be good for you.

Any advice on what I can do to get her to follow the fitness train with me? There's so many simple steps she can take to improve her quality of life, but she insists on making herself miserable by not having any common sense about her own body. I'm not just talking about drinking more water here- I'm talking about quitting sugar & caring about the balance of her food.

Fucking dumb her.

The problem is she's fucking fat.

Dump her or give her an ultimatum.

TRY to eat better and go for a walk everyday or she's gone.

>My gf weighs about 260lbs and is always complaining
>I, a health nut who weighs 175 lbs and I have tremendously good tolerance

I'd say. Godspeed.

She's gone bro, 260 she's gonna have gross loose skin and a permanent issue with food even if she looses all the weight. Cut your losses and leave.

She never eats when she has to. She goes to work on an empty stomach, and then waits till the end of the day to eat shitty poorly balance meals that give her shit amounts of energy. It's like she's a little kid who can't take care of herself- I'd happily take care of her, but she doesn't care about all the work I put into home made foods. She doesn't care about ambitious spreadsheets and delicious simple recipes. She just wants beer and sweets to deal with her depression. This really puts a damper on my life because I love myself and I love life, but it's hard to live with somebody who hates herself and doesn't give a shit about making herself feel better.

DUMP IT

disgusting. Dump her. Why would you even make eye contact with a whale that big? You're pathetic.

Move on man.. I starting to feel lucky compared to you. My gf is 180, and that's only because she had a baby 2 months ago. I'm already trying to reverse her bad habits she picked up while being pregnant.

Sounds like tough nut to crack.

Seriously, break up with her. I can guarantee you she'll tell you she'll kill herself if you do it, but you need to. She won't. That's a toxic person. She's ruining your life with her disgusting weight and probably partially made up problems. You deserve someone better.

Once you give birth you usually start dropping pounds fast. The only reason she's still big is because of her eating.

T. just had twins

Why do you; a 175lb health nut, have a 260lb girlfriend?

Never help people who are unwilling to help themselves. You'll be just wasting your time and theirs(but mostly yours).

Your right she was 206 before birth, 195 2 days after, and the rest in was dropped after a couple of weeks

Also, grats.. but yeah, it's been a lil hard to make her follow a new diet while handling the baby.
I hope she can make it, things are looking up tho

takes a few months but she'll get there. Sounds like you're gonna have a p good family.

Also my guess is that your wife/gf was always chubby-tier, so it probably won't be as big ofa shock to you if she stays a little heavier than when she started. (Unless she's tall amazonian tier)

If that 260lbs is mostly on her ass and thighs, you have a real hi-test gf. Embrace it, if that's the case. Gains will come to you.
If the fat is somewhere else, you need to drop her. There's no excuse.

It's that simple.

Tell her to get on a 2000 calorie diet or you are dumping her.

>people thinking there will be light at the end of the family tunnel

im 6'0 180, 13% bf. i piss clear pretty much always and drink about 3L water a day. I start sweating at about 22C/72F. I sleep with an AC blasting and my personal room stays at about 16C/60F Ive been living in a hot house so im used to it now and dont overheat as easy, but hydration has nothing to do with it. Some people just cant handle heat.

As for your gf im sure its just cause shes a fat piece of shit

you need to eject this one into orbit nigga

Yeah, your on point. Always been a lil chunky. 5'2 150 at her heaviest.

Hopefully the Mexican gene memes don't hit her cuz she's always had a great ass ever since I've met her. I have high hopes user.

Fuck you faggot

>I'm a health nut

Good for you man, nice to see you're taking care of yourself.

>my gf weighs about 260lbs

O-ok, that's quite a bit I'm sure that there's a reason you're with this person.

>She eats a lot of sweets and snacks

Straight away you have incompatible lifestyles.

>She insists on making herself miserable by not having common sense

You're just gonna get more and more frustrated with this person as she gets heavier and heavier and refuses to do anything about it.

You can't take a whale out of the water, this one's a lost cause and if you have any self respect you'll leave her so she doesn't drag you down into the abyss.

I've lived in some hot climates and yeah you have to stay hydrated but I never really found that it affects your perception of temperature. You just get really thirsty if you don't hydrate.

I'd imagine being fat would be more of a factor since you're basically covered in insulation, but I'm no scientist

>any advice

You're a pigfucker, bro. How bout dumping the hog and rejoining humanity?