What do i do if I have a fear of girlsn/fit/? How do I fake confidence?

What do i do if I have a fear of girlsn/fit/? How do I fake confidence?
>be me
>19 year old
>be in boys private hs entire life
>never have any kind of contact with women
>go to uni
>most girls ignore me because I'm an uggo and autistic
>not sure what to do to fix this problem

I come from a pretty religious household as well and I never drank iml desu.

How much do I need to bench to get my way out of this?

uggo? not much you can do

they're not going to want to talk to you no matter how good your "game" is.

Chicks only care about your ohp brah

gotta go for those ugly bitches first

Do all boys schools have a lot of homo stuff going on

post face to see if there's a fix

Don't listen to this frogposter. He's a virgin loser. If you're ugly, you have to take initiative and keep trying till a girl likes you m8. Good luck.

Join a Frat

> If you're ugly, you have to take initiative and keep trying till a girl likes you m8

this doesn't work.

especially not at the age of teenagers

What if I can't get them?

Thanks man. I'm trying but it's so disheartening.

Like Whet do you even talk to girls about???

Haha no. It was also a mainly Turkic school and nobodies that stupid.

> calls others virgins
> posts the most virgin reply in the thread.

kek

>turkic

>Haha no. It was also a mainly Turkic school

My worldview had just been flipped upside down

homosexuality.

>especially not at the age of teenagers
Why not?

They were good guys don't get me wrong, just pretty homophobic from religious views.

Kek

and bump

Oldfag here (30) pretty ugly and I have slayed over 40 bitches in my life time (of course only a couple of them were smoking hot).

1. Women are pretty basic and dumb, they want you to show them things. Ask them questions listen and answer with interesting information and new things related to those topics. For this matter you have to read a lot and "be interesting".

IE: She loves to go festivals, well you can give interesting facts about festivals, drug consumption in festivals, festivals nearby and so on (of course you have to read news and be the guy who knows about everything, well you have to work for not being handsome)

2. What women fear the most is boredom. So if they are together having fun dont approach them, since you are interrupting their fun. This day was the meeting day they were speaking about during last two months and stacy, britney and tiffany only want to talk. So you are bothering them. But if you see a woman alone or a group just doing nothing at the pub, you can approach, and if you are able to get their attention they will follow you like a cat to the red dot. You are giving them fun, which is the main struggle for women.

3. Show in a polite way you have sexual intentions. Dont say: "I would rekt your pussy so hard", but instead you would say something like: That guy was looking at you, I can not blame him, what a sight.

Last tip, picking up girls is like lifting. You need practice and you need to do it until you got calluses then your hand would stop hurting.

>If you're ugly, you have to take initiative and keep trying till a girl likes you m8
You're way better off building a career so you can marry some gold digging whore in your late 30's.

This guy probably were some kind of sociopath who was not able to read the mood.

Dont say it is easy but that screenshot was probably a mixture of ugliness and heavy mental issues.

>I come from a pretty religious household as well and I never drank iml desu.
>religious
>drank iml desu
>desu
top_kek.webm

>who was not able to read the mood.
What does this even mean? I read it all the time and it doesn't even make sense.

Basically body language, her replies and circumstances.
If a woman is wearing headphones and you still approach her, you are not reading the mood.

If pic related approaches her while headphones in, she WILL take them out.

You dont get it

basic thought experiment.

if a girl you thought was really hot signalled for you to take your headphones out, would you?

exactly.

i love it when people whose primary experience with girls is theorycrafting on pua forums try to educate others lmao

To be fair to them, if anyone approaches me while I have headphones in I take them out. It's only polite.

I'd leave them in, to establish dominance, then I'd piledrive her. She'll never forget how alpha I am.

You witty faggots, of course. If a women is dearly married and HAVE PHONES ON then brad pitt approaches of course she will cheat for a supperior alpha male, whats your point

We are discusing this topic with a standard premise which is being ugly.

Reading the mood is related to having emotional inteligence. Being able to understand what type of reactions your behaviour and actions produces in the woman, then adapting and getting what you want.

I would like to see approaches, 100% his insecurity make him apporach women from behind touching their back, looking to the ground meanwhile he was reading in his phone the PUA catch phrases with a shy voice.

This guy had to go to a therapist because he was not able to get laid, which means he had many unsolved issues and could not handle defeat in some aspect of his live.

It is easy to say, chad johnson would fuck my GF (I dont have one), so why even live. Well you will never be more sucesfull than steve jobs, then why even live?.

>You witty faggots, of course. If a women is dearly married and HAVE PHONES ON then brad pitt approaches of course she will cheat for a supperior alpha male, whats your point

stopped reading there.

niga whats your fucking point.

don't get mad at people who smash your argument because its weak and stupid as fuck you dumb ass niga.

This. Half the people on the board rarely talk to women, do not take advice from them.

We're talking about it from an ugly guys standpoint.

ok, no need for me to help you guys you won.

Keep crying with chad, pizza and all your R9K bullshit.

As a ugly fittizen I was trying to help for pussy slaying, but It seems I am wrong.

It's pointless man give up on these guys they're failures for a reason wish they would fuck off from fit though.

lmao you don't slay shit except enemies in world of warcraft you enormous faggot.

> people are normal and fuck girls in highschool and then progress to have normal relationships in their 20s

LOL FUCKING VIRGINS HOLY SHITITKTITITIOIT

>ugly Veeky Forumsizen
How ugly? What's your success rate with women?

Wow here is your (you)

5.5 manlet, girl body (I've been told to stop lifting because a body like mine do not look nice with muscles), shit genetics, 4/10 face, big ears, can not grow a beard because half beard and I have like baldness holes in the beard and I can not speak fluently (it is not big, but noticeable).

Right now I am a little bigger than ottermode (close to 1/2/3/4)

I am this guy btw > Success

With cold approach really low and at this moment I do not try anymore (too hard for my self-steem)

In friends partyes with friends of my friends like a 20%. I am charming funny, intelligent, dress nicely, always smell good, I know alot of things and women can speak with me about everything. I worked so hard during 10 years in emotional inteligence.

Girls always like me but of course with all my negative traits not all of them like me in the sexual way.

Lastly in tinder, like 60% if I get a match. I get 1 match weekly or so which is pretty low (being muscular is not enough with my face).

First it was like a disapointment to me, but I changed my way of thinkin. If I only get one mach weekly, then lets focus in get this oportuninty 100%. So I get to kiss and tounch ass the tinderslut a 90% of the time and a high rate of sex sucess (60%).

So yeah, you can improve. I will never be chad johnson but I am getting game. So you guys can. The only problem is that you might be too autistic close minded to "read the mood" and stop crying about how life has fucked you.

If you weren't ugly as shit, some girl would have gotten tired of waiting to acquire your semen and more or less forced herself on you by now.

Source: Speaking from experience.

stop giving a fuck and if you "mess up" convince yourself that they're the awkwards ones and try make them believe it

and how do you be fun?

Bump for answer

Do what you love and do it well. Confidence is key, and it needs to be rooted somewhere. Explore art, music, science, whatever and enjoy it. Don't try to fake your passion.

Once self assured, you can be unafraid to express yourself positively (dance, sing, laugh, smile). Dancing especially goes a long fucking way.

Negative expression can be fine too, but most folks don't consider it "fun". Poetry and sad singing can get positive attention and help psychologically since you aren't holding it in.

Okay thanks for the advice but
>Once self assured, you can be unafraid to express yourself positively (dance, sing, laugh, smile).
>Dancing especially goes a long fucking way.
What if I don't know how to dance??? I've never really been in a (social) situation that requires that.

That's mainly because I'm not so social myself.

Not him, had sex with 8 girls at aged 21 never danced before so not necessary skillset. However... I have never pulled a girl from the bar or party, probably because I am rigid like a breadstick and everyone else is all loose and fluid. So take that as you will