Post em up and rate Veeky Forumsizens

Post em up and rate Veeky Forumsizens

template

>tfw fickle as fuck

Cute gril

It's from an /hr/ thread (you fall in love, you lose). I'd link it but I don't know how to link across boards. I'm also partial to pale black haired girls the ones on the left of yours. 7/10

How do you get seth rollins body?
Looks so manly and strong yet lean enough for chicks to love it.
I'm jelly

that's a nice jacket.

Eh

I laughed

Who's the girl in op's pic?

8/10

8/10

6/10

6/10

Not a fan of long hair

shit body
gay hair
tit cow

>cro cop
I prefer Wanderlei but to each his own
>Blackhawk
I dig it
>Gosling
I dig it
>thicc white girl
I dig it
8.5/10

>i prefer Wanderlei

usually don't like long hair but if that's you it actually looks pretty good so gj

8/10
Digging everything except the hair

faggots.

He was into bodybuilding/lifting and got somewhat big before going into crossfit and getting lean (when he first got called up to his injury). He still does crossfit but emphasizes gains a bit more, he's a bit larger now

Rate me and I'll rate you (if you want).

Perhaps it would help if I remembered to include an image in my post.

Would it be dumb to keep an instagram to catalog my "cocoon mode" progress because I have no friends?

Please respond.

God tier Chad form/10
If you could accomplish this idk what could possibly stall you in life

You're a fag

Your girl is really hot OP. Cavill body is best body.

I like

That woman's waist is a little too small for me. Rest looks good though homie.

Love the hair honestly

the hair looks fucking stupid

>white superior body
>Google hair
mfw

rate me

rate me brehs

7.5/10 not digging the style part, rest is good
8/10 but too cluttered
7/10 don't like the girl
9/10
5/10
10/10
7/10, I don't like muscular girls
8/10, again I don't like muscular girls
9/10

Wish some other people would rate

Tbqh if I was an Injun I think I'd never cut my hair and just let it grow down to my knees

Digging style and goal body, standard haircut, not keen on the girl though. 7/10 would spot at the gym.

With that body you'd need a bit longer stubble, just enough that it matches your chest

cross-fit jesus!

9/10 would cossack dance to hard bass with you but your girl seems to have cancer

style on the right looks bretty sweet desu

I'm for a little context.

7/10. I like the body and the girl.

6/10. A bit generic and that girl proportions are terrifying.

4/10. Good bodies, the rest is either meme or shit-tier.

7.5/10. I dig the body, I agree that you're one of the few guys who can pull off long hair without looking shit. Style is average, that button up shirt on the bottom right is awful. The girl pulls you back up though, especially the rock climbing

6/10. Good body, fucking awful hair, generic style and alright girl.

7.5/10. Love your taste in women, would love to know who the one in USA swimmers is.

7/10. Like the body, hair and style. But the girls are a bit meh.

6.5/10 All of it is good aside from your cringey style.

7.5/10. Can't go wrong with Christian Bale or Henry Cavill. But the style is a bit too texan for me and the girls are average.

8/10. Very cluttered and your style leaves a lot to be desired, but otherwise not bad.

8/10. Like the body, hair and style, but the girl isn't cutting it for me.

7/10. I like the stubble and hair goals and your style for the most part, but you scream Chad to me.

5/10. Don't really need to say anything about this one.

4/10. Painfully overused hair and godawful suit for the style.

8/10. Dig the body and the hair is okay, if a little hipster shit tier. Style is passable enough, but the the girl on the left is a bit too buff for my taste.

6/10. Holy fuck that hair is so awful... Don't really dig your style either, but otherwise its okay I guess.

6.5/10. The bodies are okay, if a little too 'absy'. The style is fine too. But I just cannot get over the fact you would want to have Matt Smith's hair

Have the hair length, but too autistic to get it cut to look right, so I just tie that shit up. Mostly there with the style, though I need to get more clothes to make things more consistent

had to do with the meme folder

Already got a gf though

>7/10. I like the stubble and hair goals and your style for the most part, but you scream Chad to me.
What's wrong with that?