What does /fit think of the dyel faggot...

What does /fit think of the dyel faggot? Is he even on the radar here or is he just taking potshots at the oil man trying to get more views?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nBnYeUpIP-Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He really doesn't look that bad by natty standards. Unless your a brainwashed fool that believes everyone is going to bench 315 for reps drug free.

Nice thread VG
He doesn't look good for someone his height by Veeky Forums standards but by normies he is probably alright but they won't get past the head shape

> roiding for this

You might just be a fat fuck.

He's chest genetics are shit, but everything else looks pretty good for a natty.
Let's get proof of that.

I agree. He looks good to anyone but Veeky Forums.

>caring what anyone but Veeky Forums thinks

He's a nobody who got famous by making fun of other people's content. He's also slightly messed up in the head, and he considers veganism a religion. This guy is exactly what people mean when they say that vegans are crazy.

Unless you have an injury almost every male can bench 315 drug free.

now if you said 405...

i still wonder how big are his arms

Less than 14 inches unflexed

True.

Dude I said for reps, like 8-10. I agree 315 is attainable for at least 1.

You're a moron.

>unflexed

Nice try Vg, go suck on hemlock stem

I weigh 170 and bench 315. I take no supplements. I can also do 40 pull ups.
I used to be a DB for a top 25 college - I'm white.

He's missing any semblance of traps or obliques

>and he considers veganism a religion.

You mean he treats it as one? He definitely doesn't think of it as religion

Being this new to Veeky Forums...

lol vegans

frankly, with the amount of dietary supplements he takes (iron, zinc, magnesium, vitamins...), it's a stretch to call him natty, atleast I'd be hard pressed to call him that
A vegan on its own diet simply doesn't provide enough micronutrients for a bodybuilder
>hurr durr supps aren't sterons
I know, but when you have to take 57 different pills a day just to optimally fucntion, it's simply ridiculous
that's my 2 cents anyway

In this video he mentions he made a PB with 150lb for 5 reps on bench and 80lb for 7 reps on OHP. Apparently he has been lifting for 5+ years lol. This is where a vegan diet will get you.

youtube.com/watch?v=nBnYeUpIP-Y

This guy is an interesting character but he is almost certainly schizoid or has another delusional disorder. He's low key admitted as much. Also he is a faget vegan in case no one noticed.

More like...VeganLackofGains

RIGHT!?!?

Is test e vegan?

What a fucking joke, his weak as shit dude always talking about how he's going to beat the shit out of this guy and kill that guy, probably doesn'teven have any sort of training to fight.

>BEEF
>WHAT A RELIEF

i'm dyel and have 14,5 inches arms, he is at least 15,5

MIA includes triceps, traps, core, legs