/roids/

cheating frauds general

prev

1st for jb

hnnng

that drugged up look tho :3

Wasn't very confident?

I rescheduled to Tuesdays and Fridays.
Sucks but if it keeps going as good as last time I'm happy.

Also going to up my tbol from 60mg to 100mg.

Maybe I'll fucking feel it.

First seven days were 40mg, no difference is split or all at once.

This weekend I did 60mg split, felt nothing.

Tomorrow will do 100mg split, keep that up for a couple days then just take all 100mg at once if that fails.

sup mrGroot

Went to bed too early now it's four and I'm dicking around here until phone dies.

You?

just got back from gym and grocery shopping.

gf wanted me to buy her soy milk

>tbol

1. mby fake?
2. have mercy on ur livers
bcuz 60 should def feel smth

Best get that AI handy if you plan on indulging.

But really, phytoestrogen doesn't affect mammalian hormones so I wish the meme would die.

That said I prefer almond milk.

I just figured if I was going to risk mixing compounds my first go I wouldn't take something risky like sdrol and then not know if it was the oral or the test fucking me up.

But Christ, how did this shit help the Germans at all?

The lab had positive reviews, but probably just shills.

Guy sold it to me is a big guy, who swore by their gear so I'm not sure.

Pretty upset.

>Best get that AI handy if you plan on indulging.
no way

>But really, phytoestrogen doesn't affect mammalian hormones so I wish the meme would die.
I know. Hoping she'll be happy with the placebo

>1. mby fake?
probably not
>2. have mercy on ur livers
no
>bcuz 60 should def feel smth
wishful thinking lmao

should've done anadrol instead of fucking around bud, it's faintly hepatoxic and the only significant side is usually high bp

i haven't heard of test fucking people up. it's almost always something else.

desu senpai tbol reacts vastly different on people.

sdrol is best oral if u can get it

i've said b4 but im using dbols since summer 20mg pre and love it

How old is she?

Got 1600mg left.
What can I make of it?

Figure 100mg a day for 16 days will finally kickstart this fucking cycle?

she'll be 16 soon

if the 100mg doesnt work
just take the 1500mg in morning, dont be a pussy

I've been meme'd.
Time to trade it in.

>What can I make of it?
should make a decent splash in the toilet

give up and spend another $50 on adrol so you actually get to experience a decent pump

Washed down with a cup of Glenfiddich 12?

>went from baby 500test cycle to 1.5g test 1g equipoise blast to bulk and leave humanity
>@ 190lbs 5'9 eating 4500+ calories a day and at least 500g protein, probably more, though it wouldn't change even if I am taking in too much, I just love eating meat, cheese and other shit

How big are my gains gonna be by december? Will I hit psycho benoit mode?

I've spent enough...
No use in wasting the shit.

this someone you know?

a few weeks ago i hung out with a girl who just started college a month ago. i've known her since she was 14. it was weird af.

yes
i call ambulance if i dont see u tomorrow

>Time to trade it in.
lolz nah

>this someone you know?
well yea, its the gf

>How big are my tits gonna be by december? Will I hit trump4pres mode?

probably

worst case scenario you develop severe hypertension and consequently a swift death, but what do i know

> well yea, its the gf

damn. how old are you? (i probly asked u this in the past but my brain dun work too good). age of consent? u ever get worried about the law?

the college freshman chick i've known since 14 may have a romantic interest in me. made me felt weird, but i was also conflicted b/c she's grown into a very womanly body and is legit attractive.

>damn. how old are you?
around 21/22

>age of consent?

>u ever get worried about the law?
2yolo2care

>the college freshman chick i've known since 14 may have a romantic interest in me
go for it bruh

see your age difference isn't bad.

i'm more groot's age. if i got a girl pregnant as a teenager this girl could be my daughter...

>see your age difference isn't bad.
yea.
she can pass for a 18yo

>Start meal prep
> food scale dead
> stores closed for another 6 hours
> is that scoop of protein really 31g gram?
> how small is a small onion?
> is a quarter cup of oats 40g if loosely packed?
> sure this package of meat says 354g but they always mislabel...

I... I can't deal with this.

Watching the natties stuggle in the gym every day makes me work harder
Seeing the same people week after week make no gains, while I'm watching my body get bigger and better makes me lift heavier

This is a good life bro's

Why is it so fucking hard to find legit tren... Jesus christ. If you look at those reddit sources all the reviews point to every source having underdosed shit. "Oh I'm running 75mg ed, mild increase in aggression but no sides, gonna up the dose more hur de dur"

And it is completely obvious that they all have underdosed shit, yet no one calls them out on it.

>reddit
>steroids
user pls
u deserve to get scammed by shitt like this

Probably better off in the long run anyway. Tren is pretty bad for your health in general.

Weird feels right now boyos.

Either got a case of 'test flu' or I managed to get an infection on the second pin despite doing proper sanitization procedure. But Im feeling fucking good, I dont care if it's placebo or not; I can feel this hormone saturating my system and its fucking amazing.

But my PIP is so bad my entire left glute wont turn on without feeling like death so I can't really move at all, and I got this mild feverishness going on. Sucks I feel really good physically but cant act on it. Can't wait for this cycle to really kick in.

>Pic is what's going to happen in the next few months (no beach tho)

bro u telling me drugs are bad?

i fucking knew glutes would be as bad as quads. May PIP reduce for us in future

Tren seems worse than others as far as general health is concerned. At least that's my impression.

Pretty confident "responsibly dosed" testosterone is fine, ane maybe even good for you to some degree when it comes to certain organ systems.

The first glute went fine. No clue why this second one went so bad, I'm really hoping I dont have an infection already that would be such shit, but it is a possibility. Waiting to see what happens these next few days.

never had any PIP

Darknet tren e at 250mg/week gave me crazy sweats and made me cut myself badly and wanna kill myself cause I thought my gf wasent attracted to me as much as she should. I wanted to fuck in public

Well what letter does your site start with? The four letter word with the m shits on every source, and that one site that does independant random testing of roid sources basically ONLY tests european sources.

And I really do not want to order from outside of the US.

But yeah I am pretty sure there is not a single legit vial of tren to be found on that shithole. Got me some too cheap to be true 300mg/ml tren e for $60 each like a fucking idiot, even running it at 700 a week it didn't even discolor my piss or make me have night sweats or give me fucking insomnia

So yea I know a lot of the roid boards now, what letter does your go-to start with? Because I am never gonna order reddit underdosed shit again. Reading about it on the roid forum starting with the m, it seems like they all agree that reddit is just a center for underdosed shit and shills.

Well reddit tren from a source with good reviews gave me none of that shit at all except placebo anger... I know it's placebo because I still have it a long ass time after dropping that "tren"

Since dropping the tren, my strength has continued to linearly increase, and my vascularity is increasing... Like really man, at least put SOME FUCKING TREN in the vegetable oil you are selling.

darknet is god tier for roids, when will these reddit memers realize this?

So should I go darknet or those public roid forums? Just gonna trust you guys... Darknet seems like maybe less accountability but the public ones seem all european and full of shills

Would halodrol be better than tbol?

ayyyy lmao@fishthatguy ur back :3 show the tat

rip your liver

They are selling it OTC at a supplements store here, wtf.

senpai it can work at 10% may as well get liver ripped as u do in same time

Sorry confused it with halotestin.

I'm thinking 250-300mg/wk test enanthate for my first cycle, how often should I pin and what AI should I use at what dosage/pin schedule + what PCT at what dosage/pin schedule?

I'm 19 and just a bit past ottermode weightwise for reference.

Make it 250-300mg E3D

Use PHARMA Aromasin or Arimidex, you have to adjust to your own body with AI dosage.

PCT is Nolva 40/40/20/20 ED.

>Bit past ottermode for reference
This is utterly meaningless.

>nolva
dont do this if u dont want to feel like having hungover when u wake up +libido goes down.

torem/clomid i suggest torem/clomid you use

yeah libido gains was a bigger reason than muscle gains desu so I'll look into it

Wtf I did not type desu

sorry bromidin for giving u information whatfor youre here

But you can do the FUCK ever you want to do

forgive me if i didnt get your sarcasm senpai

> tfw when trench weather is here

dad?

Old enough to be.

Is there a sticky or something similar for all things /fraud/? Tryna get my cycle on

reddit steroid wiki

read all. now.

Thanks bud

someone needs to stop posting

(hint: it's you)

>22 guy
>first cycle
>read about all possible side effects
>not really scared about hair loss because i had pretty thick hair and i thought i had good hair genetics
>mid cycle
>two thin strips of my hair disappear, PANIC.jpg but think maybe it's because of the new haircut
>now, middle of pct, whole patches of hair have disappeared randomly
>somene noticed it, told me i must really have been stressed by my last exam session (to be fair, i think that actually contributed to the hair loss)
I wouldn't mind this too much if it was only a receding hairline, but the missing patches shit is pretty damn unaesthethic. Is this permanent? Are there any remedies? I heard Minoxidil can regrow hair if the hair loss is recent, also i think that i heard about a drug to use on cycle to prevent hair loss, but i don't remember the name.

TL;DR
Hair loss due to sterons, is it permanent? What can i do?

Hahaha no I'm being legit, I care more about getting laid then the muscles, the muscles just help me get laid.

have heard about this. what ur cycles included

It was actually only a light "trial" cycle, test e 400mg/week for 7.5 weeks

dropped my spaghetti in front of oneitis and when I asked her How it was going, she didn't even respond but gave a weak smile. Going to commit seppuku. Also, what's my BF? Should retake picture to include shoulders.

ESTP ass shots, spreaddddd

PCT is 250mg Test ew

benoit is natty tho

didnt just prolly hear u and went just with it dw senpai

You're a big guy

do you mean just cruise after, yeah was thinking of that, see how it goes. I'll probably be blown away and keep doing it though I reckon.

You achieve self destruction mode that way bro, it's just past the "poor life choices" mode, alpha as fuck

For me.

After looking at how much all the ancillary shit costs I think I'll just blast on 500mg/wk test enanthate and just take AI's then taper down to 300mg/wk at the end of 8-12 weeks and cruise until I decide to stop.

AI's + Clomid looks expensive as fuck.

jesus christ this thread

no wonder no one posts here anymore

post pics alb. it's hard to believe you still look godtier. bet u went off gear and turned into heavy bulking weeb.

Great contribution.
Really elevated things.

Still on gear, recovering well after being dyel for a while

This thread is beyond saving.

Does it ever get better?

Ok Im kinda freaking out over possible infection so I want your guys perspective.

Pinned Saturday .5ml of test e 250mg/ml twice. One in VG and one in delt. Followed this procedure:
>Swab vial
>Draw
>Swap for a fresh needle
>Swab injection site in circular motion outwards
>Inject

Now, symptoms are mild fever (which has gotten better since last night), VG has insane PIP and is basically offline, cant contract at all. Is also swollen, painful, and warm to touch. Delt has less PIP, but is also swollen, hot to touch, and is midly red.

If it was one spot, I would suspect infection, but both spots being infected, despite proper sanitization, seems unlikely. My first pin was on Wednesday, and I only had very mild VG PIP which is now pretty much gone, soI dont really suspect tainted gear.

What the fuck is going on? Am I having an inflammatory response due to exogenous hormones? Is this an actual infection in TWO spots despite first pin of this gear being clean? These symptoms don't fully add up.

Thoughts appreciated. If it doesn't get much better by tomorrow night Im gonna go running to the doctor, but Id really like to avoid that if it's not serious. Thanks for hearing me out.

bleh/

had same. if its virgin muscle and ur blood routes dont come visible ur fine

takes 3_5days.7 at best

also if fever gets harder or red spot gets super big go to hospital srs senpai

The delt is red, like I said, and the fact I didn't get a fever or this level of pain and swelling the first time I pinned is freaking me out.

You're retarded.
Take care of your body and do the cycle right.

can post a pic?

Thoughts on this?
Really worried. Thanks.

looking at that the only thing you should blast is your head off

also it might be a sub q leak

It's an image board for fuck sake.

just makin sure

Ok delt is no longer red, so that's nice. VG still swollen, painful, and warm.