1/2/3/4

How realistic is 1/2/3/4?

I am currently at 92kg, 6'1
I have been lifting with a case of fuckarounditis for about 3 years, but seriously buckled down on diet and training in the last 4 and a half months.
I was taking a prescription anti-psychotic which helped me put on 15kg.

I currently have the following lifts:

OHP: 55kg
Bench: 75kg
Squat: 105kg
Deadlift: 135kg

How much further can I push this naturally?
I am using the Stronglifts program.

I can also upload a pic in about 20 minutes.

Am I making it guys, or am I still slacking?

Thanks Veeky Forums

Just did the conversion for non-metric Veeky Forumsizens.

OHP: 121lbs
Bench: 165lbs
Squat: 231lbs
Deadlift: 297lbs

Also I forgot:
Pendlay Row(over bent-over row): 75kg/165lbs

I also add in 3xF Dips and 3x10 Pullups/Chinups.

Thanks guys.

it's realistic
don't worry how long it'll take just keep going with your program and it'll happen

are you coming in from /owg/ and making this thread because that fag said you had to hit 4/3/2/1 in order to start wl'ing?

Thanks man, photo incoming now.

No, I've got no interest in going pro in any aspect, I just want to get as strong and fit as my body will physically allow without "enhancement".

then don't post that fucking picture you faggo, that's RESERVED for OLYMPIC WEIGHTLIFTERS ONLY

But this isn't a /owg/ thread.

I think you are confused, friend.

Same height and weight, doing grey skulls, seeing decent gains, been training 6wk now and doing AMRAP at:
50kg x 6 OHP
70kg x 11 BP
120kg x 7 Skwot
140kg x 6 DL

Working on the progression of 3.75kg upper body, 10kg squat 5kg deadlift in every fortnight:

FUCK you

and no you don't even lift

gay fuck

Nice work man, just curious, why are you doing 11 Bench reps and whatnot?

Also I'm working with 2.5kg on all lifts but Deadlift which goes up by 5kg.

Yeah, the eating enough is the hard part for me.
Any chance of a pic?

realistic for the average person, you obviously have shit genetics

Friend, I think you are extremely angry at something else in your life and taking it out on a Rwandian kettle-collecting forum.

Or you are a awful troll.
Either way, you're gonna make it, brah.

>Rwandian kettle-collecting forum
topkek

As many reps as possible last set, so you do 2x5 and then do one set to not quite failure (don't wanna have to do the bench roll of shame)

Hence the wonky reps

desu pics probably worse than your average DYEL, but incoming in 5

it's realistic even if you don't train the lifts directly (in my opinion/experience). blog inc

i have naturally big legs and butt, and never had troubles with squats or diddlys, but my arms are thin and long and my bench was shit, as well as my ohp.

they always caused some kind of pain/feeling like something is about to snap in my left shoulder, so i ditched barbell bp and barbell ohp completely.

i did dumbbell bench presses as a main chest movement and one arm landmine press as main shoulder movement for good 6-8 months.

then i tried regular bench and ohp just for shits and giggles

i managed to do 90kg bench x5 (it was barely 1 lmao plate at the start) and a 65kg ohp x6 (so more than 1 plate - it was something like 40kg at the start)

6ft3/190cm starting weight was 270lb/122kg i'm now at 220lb/100kg

What are you lifts like, friend?
What program do you do?
Any chance of a pic?

forgot to say - considering i have a really pear shaped body and was cutting, hitting almost 2 plate bench with no direct training felt good af

1/2/3/4 is realistically possible, but not all people achieve it in a newbie program like SL. My recommendation is:

If you keep stalling (having to deload) too frequently on 3/4 of the main lifts: move to another program. A program that is oriented to increasing the weights every week, instead of every workout, something like pic related but there are literally hundred. This types of program are oriented towards intermediate lifters so they are way slower in progress than SL, but it will come a moment where SL just doesn't work for you.

But if you see that at least 2/4 of your lifts (probably the squat and deadlift) keep going up: keep up with SL until one of the dies.

PS: you looking juicy man, keep up the good work

Okay, cool man. Thanks for the tips and info.
How long have you been lifting?

Thats grouse, mate. I've never actually hit above 100kg as bodyweight before, that's impressive. How long have you been lifting? Any chance of a pic?
I struggle with the OHP/Bench too.
Did 55kg today and felt like I was gonna fold.

Thanks mate, that's awesome.
So far, I haven't had to deload/stall at all, but I started off as light as possible and just increased it slowly (took a leaf from that Olympian that carried a calf until it grew).
I think my issue in the past has been pushing myself too far too fast.
So, basically if I can keep progressing with 2 of the 4 Big Lifts, just stick with Stronglifts til I stall? That helps tons mate.

6 weeks, but I've lifted bigger than all the listed before about 2 years ago before I gave up because priorities changed etc. Squat is about the same, but pulled 170k x 2 deadlift, and 120 x 2 bench previously. The tiny bench now, she kills me.

>taking it out on a Rwandian kettle-collecting forum.
quickest ive ever seen a troll get disarmed

Yeah, Bench sucks sometimes.
The best thing I think I've one for it, is pulling the shoulders back, keeping the elbows tucked and getting my feet in a good position.

Slow and steady wins the race, friend.

>I've never actually hit above 100kg as bodyweight before, that's impressive.

i started out as a fatty, and still am somewhat, starting weight was 122kg

1.5 years including the 6-8 months where i did no direct barbell pressing. those 6-8 months are what count in my book, because i had no idea what i was doing in a first ~year of training (ie. curl bro)

Any chance of a pic?
am at work atm, sorry

I struggle with the OHP/Bench too.
maybe try both one arm and two arm landmine presses (google 'em)
oh and also train your core if you don't already, do some cable crunches ("the suck your own dick exercise"), planks and ab wheel rollouts. weak presses may come from weak core

good luck user

>38855714
Out of curiosity, what antipsychotic were you taking. I was on seroquil for 8 years went from 9st to 18 st at 6.2 height and 26%bf. Came of seroquil and dropped 25lbs of fat and all my pr's have increased by 10%

Thanks man, I appreciate it. We're all gonna make it.
Olanzapine. Jumped from 77kgish to 92kg. Gained a lot of fat, got off it, stayed at 92kg and tightened up a bit. Really don't wanna eat less, and have actually considered jumping back on the meds to gain more weight haha.

my reply wasnt posted for some reason, lmao
> I've never actually hit above 100kg as bodyweight before, that's impressive.

i'm a recovering fatty, 122kg was my starting weight

1.5 years, including 6-8 months of serious lifting. the rest was fuckarounditis and struggle with the presses

>Any chance of a pic?
am at work atm, sorry

> I struggle with the OHP/Bench too.
try the one arm and two arm landmine presses and try directly training your core if you don't already (ab wheel rollouts, planks and cable crunches) - weak presses may come from weak core

good luck user

Haha, it was posted the first time, user.
All the same, thanks again, mate.
We're all gonna make it.

fuck me. double posted lmao, o well

Pic attached

Looking thick as, mate. Massive legs, good arms.
We're for sure gonna make it, brah.

hoping to be a decent bit closer to jacked fridge instead of wet noodle fridge come the new year, I've accepted I'll never be aesthetic, so I'm just aiming for attached.

Easy Peasy.

Just stick with it. Takes time.

Don't be scared to throw in a week or two of 3x12 at lower weight if you stall.

I'm 6'1 96kg and have 1/1.9/2.75/3 after about 3 months of serious lifting. And don't feel them stalling anytime soon.

>3 months of serious lifting but I didnt take it ''seriously'' the last 3 years guise

i hit 1/2/3/4 a couple weeks ago, feels good. I've been lifting for a long time though, just never took it seriously for long enough to actually hit this.

I'm 5'8" 183

I think its doable,
Im a 182cm guy, 105kg (recovering fatty)
I've gotten the OHP of the 1/2/3/4 and I feel my bench is definitely the weakest of my lifts
currently I'm at (all for 5reps):
OHP 60kg
Bench 87,5kg
Squat 127,5kg
DL 160kg

I feel I can get the squat and DL too, bench has me wondering.

I've been lifting for 4 years but i've never been able to get my OHP higher than 80kg or my bench above 110kg, deadlift 180 and squat 130. I think there is a limit, unless you want to get humongously fat.

its called fuckarounditis
its a disease
Veeky Forums is the cure

What programs do you run? what's diet goals like? Also, how many hours sleep, do you drink regularly, what % of sessions do you miss etc?

None of those are near natty limit in any way

I didn't. This is best I've ever got.

I have lifted on and off over the past few years, but never more than 3 months with 6-12 month breaks.

I am naturally pretty heavily built, so that probably helps a fair bit. As well as a very active youth.

>110kg OHP
Are you Clark Kent?
>stats/pics please

i think you might have misread that

haha fuck for sure i was gonna ask how wonder woman was

But srsly, anyone got pics of natty doing 2\3\4\5?

Don be a pussy. I'm 6'1 100kg.
Dl is 195/415
Squat is 185/405
Bench 115/251
Ohp 63/145

I've been lifting a little bit more than a year and a half. I've had all of it for the last 6 months easily