Lucid dreaming

Anyone here is able to lucid dream?

Havent had one for long time
Not sure what triggers it for me, but it was fucking amazing experience

Ranging from fucking some qt pies and cumming hands free (literally) into bedsheets and traversing space and time.

Makes you feel strange and exhausted afterwards tho

I basically mastered it when I was in college and depression was setting in pretty bad.
Only escape was in my dreams.

Would realize I was in a dream pretty soon then completely wipe everything clean till I stood floating in the dark.

A ripple on a pond
A strange blue droplet of a man with many arms standing in front of a glowing door

My dreams stopped being about anything and started being about me standing in nothing and understadning the abstract concepts my consciousness summoned up and learning how to not be sweapt away by them.
And mastering the ability to manifest shit out of nothing. It's surprisingly hard it's like imagining something in your head but making it a solid real moving thing in your hands or standing in front of you. Not just a barely formed thing but a truly realized solid thing that fills your inner universe.

But part of that and the shape of my inner world and subconsciousness was probably because I had died a few times only a few weeks before.

Go on

For a sec i thought i was in /x/

Poder tener sueños lúcidos es una de las peores mierdas que me paso, durante los últimos 4 años me volví adicto a esto , lo único que hice durante estos años es estar tirado durmiendo en mi cama

Por estar todo el día encerrado en mis sueños Perdí mi trabajo, abandone mis estudios y aumente 50 kilos

En lugar de perder mi tiempo con sueños lúcidos debería bajar de peso , conseguir un nuevo trabajo o aprender a escribir en inglés...

Occasionally. First thing I always do is fly. I can also spawn vehicles/landscapes.
I don't have much control over the dream though. Would probably have to practice a lot more.

I guess I can semi lucid dream, where I know I'm in a dream but I can't change anything or take even control of my own body. This started happening after I got my sleep schedule in order and taking ZMA caps.

I couldn't tell if I was imagining really hard or lucid dreaming. I guess LD is supposed to feel very real, like a regular dream

Yes

There's nothing more to tell to be honest. I had to stop simply because life got in the way.
I can't spend days in dream or trying to dream anymore.
So I fell out of practice.
I still occasionally wake up in a dream. But instead of practicing my control of it and mastering my inner world I just watch everything unfold, as my subconscious tries to make sense of the day, take note of it and use it to help me during my waking life.

The more tired I am, the easier it is to lucid dream. Sleeping while looking straight up at the ceiling also seems to trigger it more.

If you're gonna try it out, remember not to panic when you reach the point where you're conscious but your body is paralyzed.

This, just imagine that you're falling backwards or forwards into the dream.
Slipping into a dream state from a conscious one is slightly unsettling and might even be scary but once you recognize it and learn to welcome it, it will make lucid dreaming a lot easier.

I used to try really hard to lucid dream but all that would happen to me was sleep paralysis and that was scary as fuck

Have you guys ever dreamed yourself sleeping? It's happened to me once and it was weird as fuck. Also all my dreams tend to be really lewd.

I had some self induced lucid dreams some years ago.

I don't remember how to do it anymore but i remember two things that help, one is writing down your dreams (normal dreams) as soon as you wake up. When we wake up the memory of a dream we just had dilutes extremely fast so you should keep a pencil and a notepad close where you sleep, and when you have a dream, as soon as you wake up, quickly write it down, with details.
For some reason, doing this should make you dream more often, and eventually leads to you acknowledging during a dream that you are dreaming. It's not guaranteed and there are other steps too but it worked for me, it gave me so much control that i lucid dreamed IN THE SPECIFIC DAYS THAT I WANTED TO, not even joking, shit's powerful if you do it right.

Second is setting an alarm clock to wake you up when you're about to enter REM sleep.

But i stopped because when you self induce lucid dreams you have a chance of falling into sleep paralysis, and it was a very scary experience for me, but i'm a coward though, other anons might not give a shit about the hallucinations of sleep paralysis. I saw someone standing besides my bed with a uncanny valley face, staring at me with empty eyes, even though you know it's not real, shit can be very scary, so i instantly quit lucid dreaming.
Waking up with my underwear soaked in cum from fucking young Jodie Foster was getting annoying too.

I don't remember the other steps though, good luck to anyone who tries.

I used to Lucid dream a lot as a kid up through high school. It started tapering off once I got into college and now I only remember my dreams about once every week or so. I'm afraid I'm going to turn out like my Dad who does dream at all.

I practised it a while ago for about a month.
You have to do reality checks when you're awake (during the day) till your subconsiousness picks it up as a habit. (also write your dreams down when you wake up)
Eventually you will do them in your dream unconsious and realise you're dreaming.

I did the reality checks for a couple of weeks.
Nothing happened.
I said fuck it I'm wasting my time.
Stopped doing them. Couple days later I had my first lucid dream,
It's fucking crazy when you realize you're sleeping in your bed, yet you're walking around in your dreamworld

maga

I remember doing that and saw a shadow of what apeared to be a man in a trenchcoat and with a hat on near my bed,watching me. This happened everytime I did it, so I just stopped.

I dreamed I sucked off a horse last week. Shit was cash.

I was heavily into lucid dreams around 4 years ago, having your first one is an amazing experience so keep trying, it takes a while to get one. Reality checks are a big part so try to remember doing that often
I noticed that the more active my day was the more likely was it for me to have a dream so not being an antisocial shut-in helps a lot. I haven't dreamt regularly for months now that I'm basically neet

I almost never remember a dream. I heard that a human dreams every night but i can only remember a dream, or the fact that i dreamt, only like once every few months.

That sounds scary as fuck and already said that. Makes me not want to try this but fucking my waifu in my dream sounds really, really good.

>tfw want to lucid dream but too scared of sleep paralysis.

Yeah I learned in middle school. The problem though was that I would regularly give myself powers and shit, so that became the base norm for my dreams, meaning I wasn't actually in control anymore.

I've long decided that though that having control sucks. You are aware it's a dream so sometimes it's easy to wake yourself up by trying to hard and it's not as fun as being unaware and discovering your powers. I just stick with my super power dreams now and let the rest of the world play out.

If I become too aware because of context, like being in high school again. I try to grab a girl and go have sex.

Actually doing it isn't hard. It will take like a week. There are two ways I start...

1. You spend every night thinking about it as you are falling asleep. If it becomes your big short term goal, it's easy to think in your dream "is this a dream?" You can question your reality, but it's hard to accept it because of bullshit dream logic from your subconscious. The trick is to remember where you live and what You did yesterday. If you can accurately manage that, you'll become aware.

2. This one had only happened once but it was amazing because I started lucid dreaming right away. In a state of mental exhaustion (like staying up too late), you try to maintain consciousness as you fall asleep and transition to sleep. This is hard because your thoughts wander, but it can't require mental effort that will keep you awake. If your thoughts wander, just try to pull out back onto your body and sleepiness. Because if this, you'll likely enter a dream world where your start in your bed. But you'll be able to tell you are in a dream because it feels different.

lol

No, but I'm curious about it.

Had one once, was badass. Fugged some hot chicks and rode a train

Most people who say they can lucid dream, actually can't. It's like tulpa-creation, it's a lot of roleplaying and bullshitting.

Read Stephan Laberge's book on how to lucid dream-- it's the best route to actually doing it.

1. Learn dream recall, meaning you'll have to record your dreams the moment you wake up every night.
2. Fuck up your sleeping schedule. You'll have to wake up in the middle of the night then sleep again, you'll need to play with alarms and your sleeping schedule for this. So say goodbye to your gains if you want to lucid dream.
3. Practice daily and be consistent.
4. Deal with all the little problems that arise that stop you from lucid dreaming. Biggest one is waking up the moment you become lucid; I find spinning in your dream is the best way to remain in the dream, but it doesn't stop it forever.
5. Your dreams are most likely going to be completely fucking stupid and boring. Once you learn recall and actually remember your dreams, you'll realize 99% of them aren't interesting at all. Letting your dreams play out is fun, but lucid dreaming or semi-lucid where you can guide your dreams is much better.
6. Going back to 2, I'd suggest trying to start lucid dreaming after you can double-recall(Don't ever go for 3, it fucks you up for some reason). Once you can sleep once, wake up, record your dream, do w/e for an hour, then fall asleep again and record your dream, you're good. Usually the 2nd dream you have will be semi-lucid and it's going to be a massive fucking trip. You'll get the falling sensation + the "being carried by air" sensation as you either phase from one dream into another or have a dream continuation. It's inception dream-within a dream shit. Remember to be detailed as possible in your dream journal.

Had a few very brief ones. It's a really amazing experience and I wish I could do it regularly.

It's amazing how real it feels in the moment. I remember walking on grass at night in the dream and could feel it on my feet, the grass was cold and damp and felt so real.

7. Deal with the nightmare and horrors if they come. You'll become fearless and realize that fear is literally just a sensation; you can see and experience the utmost of horrifying things and feel nothing, or feel absolute terror at a cute bunny if your brain tells you to.

That's about it.

Also, dream signs, awake practice, buddhist mantras, blah blah blah. That's boring shit, the book will cover it.

And the dream-sex isn't great unless you've had real sex before, so virgins shouldn't bother.

I used to be able to, several years ago. Then I fell out of practice. The most I can do now is recall 80% of my dreams. Occasionally I can pull off a semi-lucid dream.

You don't have to do the WILD technique to lucid dream. Look up MILD and other techniques.

>7. Deal with the nightmare and horrors if they come.
This is gonna sound fucking lame but:
I used to have VERY strong dreams as a child and through my early teens, as in very emotionally taxing. Not nightmares perse, but that could happen too.
I would wander around in worlds so alien and intriguing, it would scare me. If I let the fear get to me the dream would spiral out of control and it would turn into a nightmare.
I can always wake up from dreams whenever I want (even if I'm not lucid), so though scary it wasn't that bad. However, one time I couldn't wake up for what seemed to be hours and that really got to me.
In order to cope with this I invented dream characters that I call "protectors". For instance: if I felt uncomfortable, a big brown bear would appear and watch me from a distance. Sort of like it was watching over me.
Not feeling alone in these vast outlandish dreamscapes did wonders. Another dream personage that always protected me was an old, mute grey wizard (looked a lot like Gandalf, I was reading LoTR at the time).
As long as they were with me I felt safe. This helped me tremendously with keeping dreams stable and prevent them from becoming nightmares. As I grew older I learned to control dreams better but I still sometimes run into these characters.

Like I said, pretty lame but it might help some anons who are afraid of the dream world. It can be pretty intense if you're in deep, especially if you're young and impressionable or otherwise very emotional.

Did lucid dreaming so prolificly have any therapeutic effect for you? Any positive effects at all?

It's known as shadow people, look it up.

I just woke up from an amazing dream.

I was out on a school trip for a few days, then met this one girl who was kinda shy but we went to hers and then I fucked her, the next day again, really fucking detailed.

Sometimes I know it's a dream, this time I didn't really, but literally 90% of my dreams have me fuck some girl, life is good when you're dreaming

No matter what I do I can't lucid dream. Probably the last time I had one was when I was a child.

I lie completely still for what seems like a whole hour and I don't even get paralysis. Eventually the need to scratch my itchy butthole overcomes any desire to lucid dream and I end up having wasted an hour of sleep like a chump

I want to fuck in a lucid dream. I'm afraid of sleep paralysis though.