S e x

How should a man fuck a woman that she will become totally satisfied and become sexually addicted to him?

I don't know. I'm 27 years old and I've only fucked my own hand.

it's different for each woman

depends on the woman

Women are emotional so incorporate that.

Also learn how to eat pussy real good. Do that and she'll be yours forever.

no you idiots all women are the same, don't you know anything?
they're just walking talking life-support systems for their vaginas and if you fuck them right they won't call you a creep anymore

Found the feminist.

Get a decent sized dick and learn how to stimulate the clit effectivley in missionary.

Steady continous rythym in the right spot will get them every time. Just gotta learn to control yourself to cum at the same time they do.

Make them feel helpless but wanted. Hold the hands above thier head, pull them into you with a hand behind the back, show them this is how its gonna happen.

Eat pussy and read Mio, My Son and The Brothers Lionheart as bedtime stories.
Worked for me!

Its different for every women, for example 2 of my partners have gotten scream inducing orgasms from internal stuff only but one of them couldn't get off unless there was clit play.

Eat pussy real good and your half way there. then just listen and watch how they react to different things.

Fucking from behind does wonder though

And a finger in the butt on occasion

Did that. She left me.

Fuck your advice

Every women is different so first of all you should be able to communicate about preferences and experiment together in a healthy, open-minded way. Some turn-ons are purely physical, others are psychological. Find a balance between being sensual and being dominant. Understand that sex is different for women, in the sense that it's a mix of pain and pleasure for them. They want to feel vulnerable but protected at the same time, show them you are a man and the one in control. Always start slow and gradually intensify. Even a somewhat shy and sweet girl will love getting spanked hard, throatfucked and called a dirty whore if you've warmed her up by tonguing her clit or kissing her neck etc. during foreplay.

Maybe it wasn't the sex then desu.

And fuck you for the fuck you, you ungrateful faggot who has to ask Veeky Forums how to please a woman. Kys.

I know this is supposed to be ironic or something but it's more or less true actually
Virgin detected, only homos eat pussy

This guy is also clearly a homo

Not a virgin but I am a woman so...

Show me a guy who can eat a mean pussy and I'd be his forever. Oh wait I've got that already. How's your gf?

itt virgins

Sweet and shy girl here. I'll cry if you do that to me. Please make sure your lady's OK with that before engaging in rough sex.

smoke meth, get her addicted to it

you haven't had sex unless you've fucked all night on meth

fuck off Otar

girl here

i love when a guy is rough, is a good kisser (be a good kisser or you won't hear from her again) smacks my ass, finger bangs me and then fucks me while stroking my cock

I didn't ask for shit.
The word "she" in my post implies that I was with a girl which means I am not a faggot and can therefore not be OP.

Killing myself seems like an ok option though so thanks for that, user.

Kek I bet you've dated him

> Start getting some sex.
> Casual no strings.
> end up in a relationship.
> ends after 12 months.
> Think I am not an ugly guy.
> Decide I should get back out there.
> Go on Tinder, dating websites etc.
> No hit's, no responses and no matches.
> See myself as a 3/10.

Well i guess my days of sex are over at 26. Fuck my life.

Bitter sad little men like you make me laugh. Mommy was mean to you and the girl you had a crush on didn't return your text message so your solution is to take your anger out on any female you happen to come across, but only on the anonymous internet of course because that's as much aggression as you can properly muster up.

Thanks for the laugh. I actually debated giving you a real response just to prove you wrong but then I realized you aren't worth the effort.

Have fun forever alone.

Amen to that sister.

oh god I had that too except I had dates but I realized how utterly much I hated women and didnt want to spend 3 dates, my money,o n banging a 6/10

wtf i hate women now

dirty talk before you're in the same room, set the scene and get them anticipating the sex so they're already horny as fuck.

Then tease them for a bit, foreplay for 20-30 mins and then plow the living shit out of them but also give them some tender loving and maybe a hug or two so they can tell themselves they aren't a depraved cum slut even though they are.

that's such a turn on bbe, plz cry on my dick

Good job proving you're female at the very least by hurling insults, making plenty of assumptions, clichéd insinuations about my relationship with my mother, accusing me of impotence and falsely accusing me of hating women, meanwhile completely avoiding to address any of my points.

You've proven my points more than anything by getting emotional, worked up and failing to elicit a dignified, intelligent response. Thanks for playing.

The even funnier part is you can't see what a hypocrite you are. The only one getting worked up here is you senpai.

I'd suggest some therapy for those issues.

make me, make me nut and get some new indian remy

i learned how to fuck my gf pretty good, she cum on 95% of the times we fuck, but when she is slightly drunk and high i make her cum about 7 to 8 times before i cum

>girl
>while stroking my cock

>tfw you are 22
>tfw you are dating a 34 year old 6 ft 2 model
>tfw you are 5 ft 10
>tfw you go to give her the ol lickaroo
>tfw forest needs trimming
>tfw it didn't stank or taste that weird
was alright.
>tfw she lives too far away and you're at University so you'll never see her
>Probably gonna have to break up with her
>tfw she is literally 10/10
kill me

Obviously, I was never going to get a proper response out of you.

You are however demonstrating what I am talking about, which I think is valuable to other anons.

I think your main problem is that you read whatever I post as a value judgment, while it is mere observation and thus nothing to feel insulted or threatened by.

Read "The Sex God Method". Retarded title but covers everything.

or just fuck other women on the side, and get that sweet 10/10 pussy when you can. faggot

>Always ignore female posters anons, they have no idea who they are and what they want as it is always defined in relation and in the momentous

lol. Who fuk is this virgin tha fuck a momentous

You are seriously delusional.

>Kek I bet you've dated him nothing to feel insulted or threatened by

Therapy dude. Seriously.

absolutely degenerate
I forgot to mention
>I don't even lift
>but I do /run/ and /cycle/
I am basically a skellington that can run forever

bretty degenerate, lad.

The only good answer

welcome to Veeky Forums

Be black

Pretty simple

The reason I assert that your relationship is recent and not yet long term is because you are engaging in classic honeymoon behavior. Even if you're past the 6 month mark, I'd highly doubt it's by much.

And a young woman IS impulsive, torrential and dynamic. That is what makes you both exciting and a little scary.

I fucked both of my hand, 2 onaholes and3 different prostitutes

Try five years.

You're as wrong about that as you are about the rest.

But nice try.

Dont give a shit about what the fuck she want!
If you want to fuck her hard and rough then do that and do that good. I she crys and doesn`t want it... then she can go and fuck herself alone with a dildo or something... If you wanna fuck her gently, then fuck her gently. DO whatever the fuck YOU want!
If the gril dont likes it, then you will find another one.

she mind her clit you newfagg!

I don't believe you.

If it's true though congratulations on finding happiness. Doesn't change the fact that it is highly unusual for a young woman to act as such.

Oh, and the original point was that eating pussy is for homos, which I stand by.

You're right, I lied, it isn't five years. It's four years and ten months but I decided to round up. You got me.

I'm going to assume you're being deliberately obtuse by saying eating pussy is for homos...for obvious reasons. Otherwise you're dumber than I initially thought.

Why would a gay man eat out a vagina? Where's your logic?

>they think if you'll suck pussy, you'll suck anything. It's a sign of weakness. And possibly a sign that you're a fanook

No gay will ever eat a pussy!
Mr. "i dont believe you" is just a virgin that dont eats pussy.

Faggot detected
Woman, and therefore automatically a faggot
Glad someone gets it

Virgin detected.

You too will make it user.

Oh i see... you suck dick.

Well... just kys

Same, this man is a fucking wizard undo the spell

Guys, never take advice from women, ever. They say things they want to be true rather than things based on fact, or they say things they simply want you to believe.

You take advice from women and youll be a 25 year old virgin who "will break a lot of hearts one day".

Look at the guys who get laid, try to emulate them but with ugly chicks instead of the stacies they bang. Fuck whatever. have no standards when it comes to sex, but be very stingy with your commitment. Only be willing to show any commitment to decent women and then never too much, she has to always think you have other shit going on and other options. They cheat on you or manipulate you the second they have you locked in.

speaking word of wisdom.
NEVER take advice from a Girl!!!
and have always alternatives!

r u gay now?

This has got to be the worst relationship advice I've ever heard.

Good idea--if you find a decent woman, instead of trying to foster a functional healthy relationship, make her feel like you're constantly on the verge of cheating on her. That way when she gets insecure, twitchy, and paranoid, you can just dump her and think to yourself "wow all women are crazy, glad I dodged that bullet", not realizing that if you had just acted like a decent man things could have been great.

No wonder no one on /fit has a girlfriend if this is the advice you all follow.

JIDF gtfo.

Beta cuck detected

I never said make women think youre cheating on them you nu male faget. She just cant be your everything. Dont let her think she is the last women youre ever capable of loving or your last best great hope like so many guys do as soon as like 3 weeks into a relationship. Even 5 years in you should always act like if you guys broke up today youd be fucking bithces by the weekend. Maintain your career, hobbies, and socail life outside of her, and keep yourself a desireable male who other women want and she will remain interested in you.

Nothng drys a woman up quicker than looking at her with puppy dog eyes and telling her how much you value her. Your emotions dont matter to her. Just show her that you are worhty of winning her pussy and shell keep coming back.

I care about women and want them in my life. I have to act this way to keep them around and for their own good too because I know in the long run I am a better man than the other scumbags theyd be hanging out with instead.

Whatever dood, you do you and ill do me. Just watch as the next woman you love leaves you 8 months in for her bad boy convcted felon ex before he leaves her as a broke single mother in her mid 20s and you stay up late at night asking yourself how she could be so stupid.

I'd say never take relationship advice from an American, regardless of gender. Your people gave us this post modern shitfight where basically everything is a confused mess, all because you're greedy and narcissistic as a people.

You can blame jews, women, al-qaeda, or whoever you want. The only reason your country and culture hasn't been bombed into oblivion is military might, not because we actually like you.

I was on your side until the eating pussy is for homos part. Now you just sound 14.

>foster a functional and healthy relationship

Weird way to spell "make her feel secure"

Who the fuck sucks on a pussy? That's all wrong brother. This board, I swear.

This thread is so full of cringe. It's like someone compressed r9k into 60 replies.

With your dicc

Also just be yourself

finooks do

Well you are the one that knows how r9k sounds cringe leader faggit

Penis in vagina and rub clitty 5x5

Depends on the girl. When I first fucked my gf(pic related) I had her bent over on my floor. I pounded her for a long time, harder than any girl before. I thought it would be a one night stand, so I really went to town on her. The kicker though, as I was pounding her, and she was moaning, I told her I'm the one she will never forget, and that when she is fucking other guys she will wish it was me. Next time I saw her, she told me how hot thag was. I've been dominating her ever since then. I call her a good girl, my little slut, and my cum pocket. She calls me daddy, and begs me to fuck her.
Probably helps I was on 750mg Test when I met her, it really gave me that Fuck/kill/eat mentality.

Also I mix in comparison and dominance, for that there emotional rollercoaster. One minute I'm stroking her face, telling her she's a good girl, as I pump slow, and deep. Then I'll flip her over, choke her, and call her my dirty sex toy, as I push her face into the pillow and plow her.

In my experience, they want to feel deeply loved, but also dirty and flawed. This push pull, yin yang, works on most women. Some women have more extremes, and stick to one side(loving, controling) more than others.

Finally don't be predictable
If sex ever becomes routine. They lose their emotional attachment, and will seek new lovers.

she looks like a slut who munched all the college dicks

>OP never had the makings of a varsity athlete

fpbp

Remember if you find a committed relationship where you are both happy, that means you are bowing down to a girl in some form so that makes you a beta cuck

sage words from your local Veeky Forums.

The post modernist movement came out of Europe as a reaction to the destruction of both world wars largely taking part on their home soil.
America has never embraced post modernism on the scale the rest of the western world has.

> "points"

For my girl, we're super compatible. For foreplay I start fingering her as we makeout, then she pins me on the bed and sits on ny face and i eat her pussy. Eventually once im ready to fuck her i pick her up and slam her down so that i can fuck her missionary.

She loses it when she grinds on my face though, and i love that shit. Pussy tastes amazing if you love the girl.

recoomend essential Red Pill material. I mean maybe a PDF that has all the /r/theredpill autism condensed to one guide

I'M READING THIS SHIT IN PAULIE'S VOOOICE OVER HERE.

When im having sex, usually last very long and have a hard time cumming. Any tips?

>focusing on her pleasure

the greatest turn off possible

I always fucked my gf how I wanted, even if she wanted to do something else. Then she would say not to listen to her because she must not know what she wants since what I wanted to do pleased her anyways. I never gave a shit about trying to prove anything, just did what I wanted to do, and it gave her types of orgasms she had never experienced before. Women may be different, but some basic rules apply across the board. Women like to be dominated, so just be yourself and take what you want in bed, and she'll like it.

But this gives you throat cancer.

> Pussy tastes amazing if you love the girl.
let me fix that:
>healthy Pussy tastes amazing

mostly this^

The girl has to feel like you want to fuck her brains out and then some. she must feel like you can't control yourself and want to ravage her completely.

>no not raping, user.

dirty talk has always helped me out alot. The female orgasm starts in the brain and when done right you you don't need that much physical stimuli.

This advice is correct and is something I learned a few years ago and continue to apply with a lot of success.

Sadly I think most people don't become fully aware until you are actually fucked over by some bitch (cheated on, dumped, etc).

Then all of a sudden you will realise that all that extra time and effort you spent worrying and trying to please her you should have been worrying about yourself.

At least, that's how it happened for me.

normalfags need to go

by the way, how do i fix my dick?
it curves downward when erect

>take what you want in bed, and she'll like it.

Is it really that simple. Recovering autist here, I always overthink shit.

Fuck her how tou want to fuck her.

I dont mean fuck her how you think you should. I mean how you fucking want.

When i fuck a chick, i start by kissing. I touch that bitch every where i want, make eye contact how i like, i eat that bitchs puss if i want, she sucks me dick because i tell her to.

When i first plunge in shes always om her back, and im always kissing her neck upon first contact. I start slow, i make moan, i might say some sly shit in her ear, whatever the fuck i feel. She might grab my hand, my shoulder, waist or ass, or whatever the fuck.

I almost always lift myself up and pick their legs up over their head when they're nice and wet and get as deep as i can. If im hitting a bitch in her cervix and contorting her in a way that creates more friction, you can see it in their eyes they love that shit. If you are hitting it properly, they will tell you somehow.

I almost always switch it up after that, either doggy for a bit, her on top, legs straight up on my shoulders. Whatever.

I enjoy myself. But i always make them cum first somehow. Be it finger play, tongue or through straight penetration.

I always nut inside. Always. When i cum i look them dead in the eye. they fucking always die of pleasure when i do.

People will think im meming or that i sound cringy as fucm but ive literally been the best lat of any girl ive fucked, and im dyel hy Veeky Forums standards.

Yeah well, do you want a girl for a year or 3 years?

If year is satisfactory for your needs, go for the 'charismatic leader' -type.

But if you want to keep her longer, you need much more than sex.

spoilers: while that might be true for some girls it isn't for others, people like different things, if you're sticking your weiner in a girl you should be comfortable enough to just talk to her about what she likes

Every girl I've ever been with has been different.

One girl I was with could only cum if I lifted her legs up over her head.

But that didn't work on the next girl I was with. She could only cum from just straightforward missionary. She was kind of a weird one, she liked it when I just went as deep as I could and stayed there, then let her do all the moving, even though she was on bottom.

But that didn't work on the next girl I was with. She could only cum if she was on top while I thumbed her clit.

But that didn't work on the next girl I was with. She could only cum from doggystyle.

But that didn't work on the next girl I was with. She could only cum from oral.

And so on. Anyway, you get the idea. Experiment and communicate. That's part of the fun.

Or she could be comfortable saying it so I don't have to ask like an insecure beta