Veeky Forums, I just flushed 40$ worth of marijuana down the toilet

Veeky Forums, I just flushed 40$ worth of marijuana down the toilet.

>Recently start6ed smoking because a guy at work got me into it
>Started smoking regularly at work with him 3 times a week
>Decided to buy some from him (50$) worth
>Started noticing gym has been boring, not as motivated
>Not feeling as strong, lazy etc..

I worked hard for my gains,and don't want that to change.

So i just flushed 40$ worth.

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/04/160414214826.htm
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10368032
sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/10/071023183937.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Drugs is The gains goblin

I wish I could still smoke. I enjoy doing cardio while high or ending the day relaxing and smoking and it doesn't effect my motivation. My job drug tests though.

I guess this is growing up... Good on you for realizing it was having negative effects and catching it early though

good call

This. Good on you OP, don't let the herb curb you

Good shit, you didn't fall for the

>weed is good for everything, it's fucking magic

meme

Thanks friends, it got me thinking back and reminding myself of the sort of people at work that smoke. Thin, ugly, and usually messy looking guys. Guys who come to work looking like they just woke up when it's 3PM.

I don't want to fall down that path, i said to myself i lasted 22 years without drugs, and i can go 22 more without them.

Since i work out at home after i finished my OHP set, i said fuck it and flushed it.

dude weed lmao

Good choice op. Enjoy a coffee or a beer but don't let it go further than that.

Drugs is for losers who cannot cope with the world and need it to escape.
For the weak willed pussies.

>makes me feel genuinely happy
>erases years of bitterness for a few hours
>the afterglow effects make me super motivated to do shitty shit that I've been procrastinating on

>absolutely destroys my self control around food long after I'm high
>getting blitzed out of my mind has erased weeks of weight loss progress in terms of both weight gained and ability to put the fork down

I don't know what I want more desu

>he can't handle a non-addictive substance in moderation

wowza

>>makes me feel genuinely happy
persue real happiness
>>erases years of bitterness for a few hours
Learn to forgive yourself and learn. Maybe meditation is for you.
>>the afterglow effects make me super motivated to do shitty shit that I've been procrastinating on
Just get off your ass and do it. You don't need motivation but discipline.

>weed is not addictive
okay

>Turn 15, start smoking weed everyday
>Slowly stop my social life to sit at home and smoke weed by myself and play Halo
>Turn 19 and realize I'm a fucking loser
>Stop smoking, start to get anxiety
>Eventually ween off of everything bad, smoking weed, unhealthy food, etc
>Recently turned 24
>Been healthy as fuck for a few years, looking good, mentally strong and fit, decent social life
>Started smoking weed again, it is now motivation and not a hindrance

SOMETIMES YOU MIGHT NEED TO DETOX, IT CAN HELP YOU WITH YOUR RHYME FLOW AND YOUR BEAT BOX

Weed destroys your dopamine receptors(those thinks that enable you to feel pleasure), why fuck with that? Maybe that's also the reason weed makes people feel unmotivated.

Also, it really fucks with people's mental health.

What the pro weed faggots don't tell you is that smoking too much weed(or a strong strain) in a short period of time can make you have a scary panic attack(it's really unpleasant, I mean really, and really takes time to recover from it).

Also, weed turns you into serotonin depleted bitch with threshold for stress and stressful situations.

well done, OP, proud of you.

>tfw weed high isn't any good

overrated

MOST BLUNTED ON THE MAP

DUDE WEED CURES CANCER LMAO

>weed is not addictive
Physically - no

If you are addicted to weed, it is entirely based on your own mental state and discipline

>partakes in the herbal Jew
Wowza

good for you. don't fuck with that shit.

the only acceptable drugs are lifting and pussy

You did the right thing flushing degeneracy down the drain lad.

I avoid weed permanently. I have smoked a thousand of times in the past until I stopped being retarded and realized that shit made me feel just very depressed, like a heavy af sleepiness (not relaxed though, exactly the opposite) and self-steem destroyed. Thoughts of "the whole existence and human race are literally worthless" and other depresing shit, which not even death seems like a solution to.
I dont do drugs to be honest, except a beer once in a while, but if anything benzos are god-tier, while weed is for degenerate cucks

Dude just take pills
> you love everything
> opposite of munchies, you can't eat
> sweat out your water weight so you look lean
> non addictive unless you get bad shit that's laced with other stuff
> filthy rave girls are hot

If you can handle the come down they're great every now and then

Weed is a shit tier drug anyway. Only time it's half okay is when you're drunk.

Stick to good drugs like lsd, mushrooms and dmt

so you are an idiot who cant control himself or at least make money instead of just wasting it?

Yeah my brother died to a pot overdose so I'll never smoke it all smokers should die.

>non-addictive

everyone that smokes weed wants to do it again and again for the high and feels that they get from it

saw it with my own eyes, now they've already done coke, md, shrooms and that shit

> opposite of munchies, you can't eat

Which means you lose muscle and strength

> non addictive unless you get bad shit that's laced with other stuff

Take one every weekend then come back telling me its not addictive

Pills are great but they're not without downsides.

I love doing drugs of any kind, except weed. Not against its use, I just don't personally enjoy it.As with anything if you're going to do it do it in moderation. Best on weekends so you can put in the work 100% during the week and let loose when you know you wont have anything important to do that a high/ hangover will interfere with.

Best thread today so far. It's good to see still some humanity left on this shit board
You're gonna make it bruh

This shit is really funny!!! You guys make weed sound like a hardcore drug....

Been smoking for long time. I'm strong af, motivated af, etc... While I agree smoking all day every day is no good, I can't imagine not smoking because of fear of or actually losing my gains?!?!?
Without weed/wax, No way I could pound the food & protein shakes needed to be as strong as I am.

Glad you quit if it fucks you up that bad, but I never heard so many people complaining about weed being such a horrible drug....

It has crazy benefits and doesn't affect my strength or motivation one bit. I smoke wax & crush it in the gym all the time.

Alcohol is the real devil drug.... Alcohol will destroy gains & decision making... (ever got high and fucked a cow?) and its not even close...

Reefer madness going on in here. Look in mirror for motivation & dedication. Weed is an inanimate object. I guess I'm just lucky seeing as so many on here have issues but really does seem crazy to me

>hes trying to argue that a non-addictive substance can defeat a non-cucked beta's discipline on a fitness forum because a stoner fucked his prom date

wowee

They're great for cutting. I lost 6kg in 8 days over new years whilst on a bender
And you're right. The high is addictive but as long as you keep it in moderation and make sure you trust the dude you buy them off (ie not buying dodgy shit from Lebo dudes in clubs) mdma is the best drug there is
>tfw at Tomorrowland with great djs and even better European drugs

Why are australian music festivals so shit/dying bros?

>flushing pot
If it was heroin I would understand, but weed is fucking harmless, unless you are a weakminded fuck.

You made the right choice original poster. Weed is just for escapism and short-term enjoyment. However the long-term effects are bad. You will feel lazy, lethargic and un-motivated. Do not make it a regular thing or listen to the retarded potheads who say "yeah broo just smoke everyday mannnn"

Dude working out on heroin is the shit. If I smoke weed I'll be a lazy fuck and eat a bunch of shit. But when I'm on heroin or any opiate I hit the gym way harder then when I'm not on opiates.

>not working out while high

You missed out, OP. Way to show all of us that you have no sense of self control. I bet you can't even cut properly.

>Take one every weekend then come back telling me its not addictive

what the hell kind of logic is this?

>take one every weekend
>one

I wish I could just take one, but it's just so easy to get more and bender through the whole weekend

Weed doesn't give you any immideate damage except for minor lung damage, and that damage would only be a minor issue if you smoked hardcore 7 joints a day like you do with cigarettes. However very little smoke is inhaled to get high. Also weed does not give you a hangover like Alcohol or other drugs. You can not die either, the effects on your physical body is also very mellow.

One study found that it lowers your iq if you smoke hardcore from a young age before your brain is developed.

Considering this, I can not see any problem with smoking weed in the evning after you have done everything you need to do for the day. I usually take three small bong hits in the evening, then I eat my meal, watch some entertainment, fap and go to bed. There is absolutly nothing wrong with doing this, and I see no reason why I shouldn't do it. But if anyone has a reason, please tell me.

If weed is anything more to you than just a brief "phase" you go through when you're younger, you're not gonna make it.

>proud of wasting a harmless non addictive fun drug because he has zero willpower

Smart move. Are you in high school?

This. /thread
Bunch of sad edgelords lol

>ever got high and fucked a cow
not but i did get high and tried to fuck a horse and gave up because i couldn't reach high enough

Are you really happy with just fapping and going to bed. maybe if you quit weed you could find a qt gf

white people...

lol

>scary panic attacks

Lol get a load of this faggot

>smoking pot somehow = no humanity

lol wut

You could just, I dunno, be reasonable and not smoke if it's a problem?

420 speaking the truth

You decide to eat shit, pot doesn't force your hand to eat twinkies. You can eat gains friendly nutritious foods all the time while high, what is this stupid logic like it's a given you must eat shit

>stop liking things I don't like

Top kek, fuck yourself

Exactly this OP. I just smoke on saturdays occasional Friday to drink less when going out.

Never felt more lazy or anything heck I'll go on hikes and commune with nature and shit go to a river do something fun. Monday through thursday straight edge and perfectly fine no loss of motivation or anything.

Basically this:
Flushing it out the drain though? shit man, you could've given it back to your coworker at least. Or a friend or acquaintance that smokes.

As a med student, it really hurts to read this (originally meant to reply to this post)

Drugs will fuck your life up.

Ask yourself why you're smoking weed user, for me it was because I was bored and lonely. I smoked weed to make the boring times more interesting; once I realized this (during an LSD trip) I committed to spending my time better.

I threw myself into boxing, I trained everyday so I never had any free time to be bored. When I wasn't training I was too tired and exhausted to want to do anything anyway so I didn't feel like smoking weed. I'm a little bit lonely but that'll pass someday I hope; right now I'm full cocoon mode on boxing.

> not smoking weed to soothe the DOMS and muscle soreness associated with working out
> not smoking weed and doing yoga
> not smoking weed to increase your appetite

Non weed smokers are not gonna make it .

brings me back to the time when i flushed down a bowl full of icecream and sweets because i wanted to binge

good on you user, we're all gonna make it

I legitimately feel bad for anyone that has this world view.

>use to smoke weed everyday lmao
>now everytime i smoke it i just panic and start to think about literally everything in my life (relationships with people, my future, money)

Im not smoking anymore until i have financial comfort

Aren't there where you train anybody you can be friends with?

- retarded fucking pothead

Friends are losers who smoke pot every day. I used to be just like them, then I turned 20 and became a fashy goy. Now I'm against degeneracy of any kind.

You think that taking one every weekend = already a full blown addiction?

Trust me, there's a big difference. Be happy you don't know from experience though.

iktf senpai

I'm hitting up again this Saturday after taking a month off, cant wait.

We small talk down there but come on, I'm on Veeky Forums. Well adjusted alpha males do not go on Veeky Forums.

The worst part is that I'm actually one of the top guys down the gym but I just can't fit in with people, I'm always on the outside. We have a laugh down there or if we're at a boxing show I'll hang with them and watch the fights but otherwise I don't socialize with them.

It's cool though. I got my memes and I'll make it, I got a plan of how I'm going to make it to where I want to be.

>it's good to see some humanity left here
>he doesn't want to leave humanity behind
>never gonna make it

Nigga this is one of the best boards on Veeky Forums. People here are pretty honest about their failures.

>20
>against all "degeneracy"

Wew slow down and put those edges away kid

Only smoke when you make a new PR as a celebratory treat.

Spotted the cucked degenerate.

It's not a normal panic attack, it's more like utter dread, paranoia and the feeling that you're going insane.

You've been smoking weak shit if you don't know how a moderate freakout on weed is.

What are you saying? That my claims are bogus? get fucked faggot.

sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/04/160414214826.htm

So it was dopamine release, not receptors.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10368032

"The psychoactive cannabinoids increase the activity of dopaminergic neurons in the ventral tegmental area-mesolimbic pathway."

sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/10/071023183937.htm

Pretty sure depression leads to less motivation, faggot.

I've never met a doctor that wasn't an idiot when it came to subjects out side his specialties. And you a (pre? lel) med student and you already know it all? Well that's great buddy.

Keep buffing on that shit brah and see what will happen to your academic en devours, stupid cunt.

lel you plebs and no self control

None of this is long-term damage. Did you even read what you posted?

I'm proud of you internet stranger. Drugs are degenerate and you don't need them on this path we're all on.

good for you op

odds are the police are tracing back the marijuana from your drainage pipe now.

Well done, OP. Better kick the habit before it gets worse.

That's why I only smoke with close friends and very rarely (1-2 times a year) so it doesn't come into my everyday life.

smoke e'eryday for over a decade

come at me

>drugs is for losers
>recommends coffee and beer
Hope this is b8

I never said or even implied it was long term you cunt, although it might take some time to recover from a mild/heavy marijuana usage, especially if you've smoked yourself into depression.

I'd like to see your face when you realize that you're in a fog of anxiety and depression shit for toking hard on weekend bases.

YEah bro, because that pre workout drink or that glass of red vine you drank is just blowing your mind and sending you into another plain of pleasure.

Weed isn't something that's done in moderation(unlike drinking can be used in moderation). Weed is so strong now a days that 3 puffs is enough for a weed novice to get really buzzed.

Sometimes I feel like the only faggots that talk so lightly about weed are the ones that haven't really tried it(maybe once or twice hurr im drug uzer hurrr).

fridgemode

You're an idiot. You're blaming the weed for issues that's lie within yourself. Weed merely takes away inhibitions and lets you be who you really are on an unfiltered level. You're blaming the weed and passing blame to an external object so you don't have to face the truth. I just got the highest grade in a class of 150 graduating seniors, a common pattern for me- and I've been "high" the whole damn time.
>Flush it down the toilet
Was it going to bite you or something? Ffs did you flush all your booze down the toilet while you were at it? Because that's much more detrimental to everything

>drugs are for losers
>suggests 2 other drugs instead
You're a fucking moron. Especially the
>drink beer instead
Part. Alcohol has actually been shown to be detrimental to health, unlike weed

>smokes weed everyday at 15
Opinion disregarded. The one aspect that weed has shown to not be good for in particular is developing minors. You shouldn't smoke until you're 20 unless you have epilepsy or something.

I don't feel motivated unless I smoke weed. And this isn't a "weed made me this way" deal, I was never motivated to do well until I started smoking regularly. Since I've started I went from c average shit students to straight A's about to graduate. You quite obviously don't understand weed user. Stop talking about things you don't understand. Parroting the whole dare program bs is laughable

Instead of selling it and buying supps or fuck I know what you flush it down the toilet wp mental

>Drugs is for losers who cannot cope with the world and need it to escape.

true, but i think this is mostly only true with people who are addicted.

my boyfriend has been smoking every day since march of this year (i would say he has been smoking every day for 3 years now but i've made him go on tolerance breaks due to having no money) and it has just made him a lazy slob. all he does is play pokemongo, but at least he has a job. the only thing he does with his friends is smoke pot, and theyre ugly betas who fucked up some way or another.

sure, some drugs work for some people but most of the time the drug users are weak willed and looking for an escape and excuse.

i've come to fucking hate it. used to smoke a lot as well, sure it was fun but now i can't handle it. gives me headaches, the high is pathetic and i hate the taste.

i'm proud of you op. it's been so much easier for me to just not be high, i'm way more productive and active. the majority of people my age in this small town smoke and theyre all going no where

>smoking too much gives you panic attacks
I've been smoking daily for like 5 years now and have never had such a thing from weed. Sounds like you have issues with self control and don't know how to face/handle your emotions. That's not from.the weed, that's just you

Mfw that's just you being a lazy cunt and you flushed perfectly good drugs for literally no reason

You'll most likely end up having a shitty time quieting weed, panic attacks, anxiety, depression, maybe even psychosis etc. Severe enough mental issues that have to be addressed by sectioning and psychiatric medicine. There's been a large increase in mental health issues related to marijuana use in my country(pretty sure it's also happening in the US, it's just that weed advocates like to use propaganda to keep up their perverted love for a retarded drug).

You've just graduated high school, you're still a naive fuckboi.

"mayby, it's yo's not weeds hurrr"
Kill yourself you cheetch and chong stoner faggot.

Keep fucking with harder and harder psychedelics and see what happens you unbearable faggot.

>talks shit about drugs
>Is getting banged by a druggie with no future and shit friends
>Still talks big like she's gonna do something

L M A O
M
A
O

Wounds like.you just couldn't handle your own.subconscious user. Not smoking weed wont make these.emotions go away, it'll just keep them in your subconscious and away from conscious awareness. You're basically just sticking your head in the sand because you don't know how to deal with emotions. I feel inspired and Optimstic when I smoke because I like to work.through my thoughts and emotions, and often come up with new inventive solutions while "high"

>drunkard trying to rag on weed
Please, science has shown us how godawful alcohol is for you.

My friend, at this point in your life you have seen a very small cross section of humanity. Not everyone reacts the same way to chemicals the same way. If you were older you would have acquired this knowledge by experience, but you aren't so you haven't.

I'm glad you can enjoy getting high and still perform well in your tiny highschool. If you're lucky you'll be able to keep it up once you exit your small pond.

And for fucks sake, quit talking about weed like it's some incredible transcendental substance. It's a drug. Big deal.

i agree with this guy

LSD was fucking so intense and it throughout the trip i got real horny so i wanked and it was like I was getting a handjob from the gods didnt even feel like i was doing it insane drug was fun

Veeky Forums I put down the reefer because it was causing me to develop brain fog, anxiety, and even my time spent faded stopped being fun. How long until my brain recovers and my anxiety and brain fog go away?

Everyone of these threads is filled with people giving an opinion on their experience with weed and others critizing them for not having a great experince with weed. Its just a fucking plant, people like to get high and some people don't, but some of you act like weed isnt anything more than a crutch. Yeah its cool to do drugs in moderation but to defend a drug """"addiction""""" is pretty pathetic

Weed is addictive. If you honestly believe it isn't educate yourself on addictionology. Go into a drug rehab center and see how the medical doctors specializing in addictions feel about. They're all going to tell you it is addictive. It creates actual changes in the brain and body.

Seriously.

>Parroting the whole dare program bs is laughable
I've been were you were faggot, let me just say, once the psychosis kicks in you'll regret all that Joe Rogan bullshit lifestyle of yours.

You've just graduated high school, you still haven't made it over 30(when it's safe to say you won't get schizophrenia), you're what? 19? You might always go schizo in your early 20's(like what happens to most schizo people).

>addictionology