Height

How much does your Height actually matter in the grand scheme of things?

Also is it true that doing squats makes you shorter?

Other urls found in this thread:

statline.cbs.nl/StatWeb/publication/?DM=SLNL&PA=81565NED
vh1.com/news/90024/luke-hemsworth-hidden-brother/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you're 5'6" or shorter you'll have to deal with people being disrespectful and shit. Taller than that it doesn't fucking matter.

It's like cocks. As long as you've got 4.5+ inches you've got enough. Smaller than that is ridiculous looking and fuckhuge big ones are for crazy girls.

>tfw 1cm smaller than the netherlands average

I'll give you 10cm of my height for a couple of points in the face department any day. Sick of being a tall lanky ugly looking faggot. You can gain weight, but you can't gain face aesthetics. Don't worry about height mate.

>5'5''

i have always known i would go as i lived, alone

5'5" here

can confirm that the standard bants my friends give me is my height

I've not had issues with girls though, or at least, not the ones I've talked to. I'm sure there are girls out there who won't date short guys but I have yet to find them.

>Also is it true that doing squats makes you shorter?
I've never heard this before, but if anything the opposite would be true. Inactivity can prematurely (and permanently) shorten your tendons/muscles. And I'm talking about like being in a weelchair for 3 months, not sitting on your ass for 12 hours a day.

its because they cant see you.

>2cm above Dutch average
Feels good.

Went to Malaysia a while back, can confirm, felt like a giant

>tfw 172 peenoy
I'm tall enough that other guys mention it but short enough that I don't really stand out.

The Dutch average is 180cm for men and 174cm for women,
statline.cbs.nl/StatWeb/publication/?DM=SLNL&PA=81565NED

>TFW 13 cm taller than the average Dutch

Not to mention that it will stall with all these (sand)niggers coming into the country.

Oh it matters. See for yourself at the hemsworth brothers, specifically the 3rd, and yes there is a 3rd one

vh1.com/news/90024/luke-hemsworth-hidden-brother/

It seems chicks find him the bees, even more so than the other two.

Height is a Veeky Forums thing.

You are linking me an article, from a female journalist, who's other articles are the same clickbait as this, about the 3rd brother which has no comments and because it's written girls find him hot

Face it, the only reason this article was written because she hoped it'd go viral.

Not saying the guy is ugly btw but the careers speak for themselves

>176cm
>7 inch x 5.5 inch dong
Above average for both height and dong in the UK

>still no gf

You imply that their height is the reason for their careers. If that were the case, wouldn't it mean that successful celebrities would be exclusively tall, if height were to have such an impact?

Heck, there are tons of people all across the height spectrum that are famous. Daniel Radcliffe is a cherry picked example that springs to mind of a short guy doing alright, I'm sure there's plenty more as is there tall people.

>replying to height bait on Veeky Forums

9/10 made me assblasted

I didn't imply their height was the reason but seeing as none of them, I have seen the brother's movies, are spectacularly good at acting it's obvious why the other 2 are chosen.

I'd trade my 185cm height to 164cm if I had better facial and body genetics.

>tfw 195 cm

>.3cm below the Netherlands average
FUCK

I'm 1.84, feels good.
The punchline?
>mexican :(

What the fuck? You guys told me doing squats WOULDN'T make me shorter, holy shit i knew i wasn't paranoid about this-- I probably lost 2 inches from this exercise routine with leg day every day for 18 months

>manlets feeling proud of being average
Average means you're shorter than 50% of the population.

Squats will make you temporarily shorter (until you go to sleep) because it compresses your spine. It's not permanent and doesn't do any damage. The whole "Squats will make you shorter/ stunt your growth" is a myth.

I'm 5'9(1.75) and I don't care about my height.

Average is a band of the middle 50%

being less than the mean average isn't what defines 'below average'

Below average is outside the center of the bell-curve region.

>inb4 manlet trying to prove he's not
jokes on you because I'm still below average anyway

that's not how the average works..

Only if you don't complete the exercise and stand back up

any advice for someone being 5'3'' m8?

>metric system

LOL

I knew a 5'4" guy who made girls wet as hell. All his friends were 6'+, except for me and one other guy.

Here's the part where I tell you he wasn't concerned about his height, but shockingly enough he was the only guy I knew who got angry at things easily, was concerned about his penis and his height, and yet girls I talked to were still wet for.

He was doing a sport on a national level though, and was ripped (compared to the other guys around). Being bear-mode seemed to make the girls wet. He still has a long-term relationship, which was only threatened by another (taller might I add) girl flirting with him after breaking up with one of his 6'+ friends.

I myself have had a few girls show interest. On every occasion so far they have been the ones to make a move on me. I've only once made a move on a girl (she rejected me though). I always fuck up what I have with my autistic internet memes. I'm a skellemode manlet as well.

I honestly have no idea what girls look for at this point. The only consistent thing I can see is being Veeky Forums, hence why I'm here.

The only thing that seems to correlate to attracting girls is being social. The more girls a person knows the more likely he has a gf, and the more parties, nights out, etc that they go to, the more chance they have a gf.

I do remember a guy around my height who creeped out girls. He dressed like a fedora tipper and was around my height. He was also skellemode, but he had long hair. Girls found him creepy because they believed he wanted to fuck all of them (which was evident). I don't know, but something about him when he was around girls made it obvious he wanted to fuck all of them.

tl;dr - be social, get Veeky Forums and don't be 'creepy' (I have felt this behavior expressed by other people, despite not being a girl, but I can't define what it really means)

>Here's the part where I tell you he wasn't concerned about his height
>was concerned about his penis and his height
are u autismal?

did you not see the word "but" in there, shlomo?

6'4"

I'd honestly trade it for something else, like cock size or money or something.

>tfw 5'8

Feels...average, man.

>he wasn't concerned about his height
>but shockingly enough he was concerned about his penis and his height
dude are u retarded?

>average global height is 173cm
173cm is the official manlet cutoff now

what you lack in one department you can make up for in others, I know fat cunts that smash dumb sluts with boyfriends because they have money etc

177 cm at 18 right now, do i still have a chance of reaching 180 cm ??

Unlikely but possible. I went from 186cm to 189cm when I was 18/19

I believe bro, i had my big grow spurt at 16 and i have been growing since, so hopefully i reach it

>8 cm above dutch average
feels good man

> tfw 172cm

I'd give you a smidge of my height for a bonus in aesthetics. I'm 6'0 and Veeky Forums made me feel short, at 5'3. Mate, I wish you all the luck. It can be done, don't be discouraged.
Don't fall for the "Girls don't care about height bullshit"
I'm gonna tell it to you straight, bitches will tell you it doesn't matter to not seem shallow.
Either they secretly care or they care and don't even know it, they subconsciously care.
Don't let your height get you down though, just like how I love fat chicks, plenty of girls out there love short guys.
Be confidient, lift heavy, get aesthetic (which is easier for you btw), and don't sperg out in conversations.
You'll be fine, we're all gonna make it brah.

>184 cm

Fuck that's actually ridiculous. I've always considered myself taller than average and yet here we are

Whew

I'm still taller than half the women in the netherlands

>tfw 6'3 / 191cm and never have to worry

I'm 5'6. This is what I found. If the person is somewhat unoriginal, or sorta a asshole, they will go for height jokes, or if they feel threatened by me for whatever reason, they will use my height as something to make fun of sorta excessively.

I find most people don't care, and It sorta has a weeding out effect with women. Women who are less materialistic tend to go out with me. I feel if a women is overly concerned with your height, they probably wouldn't be all that enjoyable to go out with. I basically consider being short asshole insurance. It weeds out people who are superficial

aaaaaaaaaaaahahha u should have spent more time listening in math than trying to figure out how to get that massive dick out of your butt

this is actually a pretty clever way at looking at it, nice one user

Northern parts I guess?

> they feel threatened by me
>5'6

lol no

B-B-BUT MANLETS

>176 and being danish
>feels bad to be the american standard

>Tfw 5'5 at 16
>5'8 by the end of junior year

What the fuck those 3 inches made so much difference.

If you don't understand what he is trying to portray with that sentence you are fucking retarded.

Depends on the country and culture.
In superficial cultures like America, the Orient, etc. Money comes first in the grand scheme of things but good looks and height take it's place is adolescences and early adult hood.
I can't tell you how many mires and compliments I get from women 5'5" and below (especially asians) about how tall and fit I am despite only being 6'3" and 170lbs

Shit genetics, you must be a shitskin mexican instead of a glorious white mexican like I.
>tfw 1.96

>glorious white mexican
>kek smuggy grin
>198 aryan master race here

How are door frames treating you?

Hey manlets!
6'2 masterrace here

I feel sorry whenever I see someone with a height of 5'7 or lower but I would never make fun of those people.

and.. u know.. even though I am 6'2 - tfwnogf since ever

tfw autistic

Money matters only if you are looking for a relationship. For one night stands it's better to pretend to be poor, so you won't be considered as a husband material.

>netherlands
>asian

If you're poor, pretending you're rich will change a one night stand into a fwb situation :)

I know that feel. Why was i born king of the manlets.

There is no white beaners user, also you have to go back

>tfw Dutch and living in The Netherlands
>tfw 14cm below average

Kill me already. It's acceptable when you look foreign but nooo I'm white, green eyes and fully Dutch.
I like it here but if I ever want to be accepted as an adult I jave to move somewhere else.

Tfw 5'10

Tfw Dutch

You cannot escape the manlet

>tfw 189cm

very comfy, wouldn't wanna be any shorter or taller, honestly.

45 cm above the Dutch average for a woman... I already knew I was a freak at 7'1"/215cm...

>being 5'3'

Y-you aren't the only one, user.

>Average means you're shorter than 50% of the population.

Pathetic brainlet spotted.

This. This is how it is in real life. On fit youll get shit on for not being atleast 6'2" but this place is a little autistic

>tfw 188cm in USA

>tfw 183cm

I'd kill an infant to be 190.

Also no squatting won't make you shorter.

>tfw 5,7 in germany
Fucking kill me
Should've not lifted as a kid

>All these manlets whining

Fuck you.

You can be good at weightlifting and powerlifting and I can't because lmaolongfemurs

Fuck you hard.

>172
>tall

Pick one

Neck yourself.

I'm 5'7 and everyone is nice to me, people hold the door for me and carry stuff for me when they're heavy etc, I'm literally living life in tutorial mode right now.

Haha I just came back from the Philippines.
I'm 184cm and 87kg. I feel average in Australia, but felt like a fucking giant in the Philippines.

>tfw an inch above the Netherlands average but also skinnyfat

Tfw when ur 178cm and dutch
And becoming 18 is their hope for me?

>nederlands
>peruvian
Only 5'10

>3cm taller than Netherlands average
This world is full of manlets

>statline.cbs.nl/StatWeb/publication/?DM=SLNL&PA=81565NED
It's 180 for men (mannen) 167,5 for women (Vrouwen), 174 is the average for men and women (Totaal mannen en vrouwen).
Funny how I know that, even i never learned dutch. Dutch and German is so similar, its scary)

Should manlets just move to Asia and slay yellow pussy? Anyone tried this before?

>Neil Strauss is 5'6"
Is it possible? Are we gonna make it? I see male 9s in monogamous relationships with 7s, but alpha male 8s fuck 9s and 10s on a regular basis.

Its very beneficial

girls love that nonverbal dominance height gives.

Short guys have to use more charisma to do the same

yes

>implying people who bully others are somehow not terribly insecure
lel sure thing pal, tell me when you graduate middle school

People are crabs in a bucket more often than not

189cm is life on easy mode, i recently went from australia to france where the men are generally grubby and shorter and it was AWESOME

>tfw 10cm taller than the netherlands average
>tfw there's a guy at my gym who's so tall im eye level with his neck

>Not to mention that it will stall with all these (sand)niggers coming into the country.

Sad but true. I'm 5'3 (grrrl, I bring shame to my country, I know) and most of them are about my height. Better not interbreed.

>tfw 5'10"
>tfw 6" dick
Could have been a lot worse desu

Too bad I'm alone :)

user, even as a 6'1 guy I wish I could know that feel. I try to weed out superficial women by not letting them know I have money, especially because of the "girls only like guys with money" meme.

You have a good attitude about it user, you should bring it up in every manlet thread on Veeky Forums

I'm 5'6" and 126lbs, never have any problems. Probably because there are myriad other traits that play in to the perception of an individual within a given environment.

I'm also fairly muscular when I take my shirt off, but bony to the touch. I'm at the very least as strong as most people. The largest mechanical disadvantage has to do with arm span and center of gravity. Also, sometimes people will try to carry things for me and almost funnel me into a leadership or director role. It's quite strange, and I don't really want it. Sometimes I accept it, sometimes not.

People infer more from your facial expressions, facial structure, and body language than height alone. Height is part of a grander macro complex.

Also, 6 inch D.

I don't really ever bother with women because I'm a fucked up chronic pain wracked mess that doesn't know how to live any other way. No idea if I'm attractive or how height factors in, but most days I'm apt to think I'm probably not very attractive. Generally.

This guy gets it.

I'm a 196 cm guy and I actually don't know if my personality is good enough because people want to talk to me regardless or if I look good enough because I get mires only for my height.

It's probably the only quality women might like in me because I'm a skelly fuck and a little on the awkward side.