When did you realized that lifting natty is pointless ?

when did you realized that lifting natty is pointless ?

Depends on your goals senpai

>Implying the natty thing isn't just a meme that you faggots use to explain away your lack of progress when in reality it's a lack of education and discipline.

Natty limit is to Veeky Forums as genetics/POS/gluten intolerence is to fat women.

My fetish is a preppy black girl with an english accent that bullies me from time to time and molests me every time we are alone...tfw
Also, i 100% believe that money and face beats lifting, natty or otherwise.

When I started lifting in my late 30s. I don't have the T needed to escape skelly.

Of course, I don't have the insurance to get T from my doctor and I sure as fuck ain't going bathtub.

Don't worry, soon you'll get over it.

You'll end up no longer worrying about every gram of gains.
You'll stop coming on Veeky Forums.
You'll stop watching YouTube fitness channels.
You'll stop looking at pictures of fitness models.
You'll stop looking at pictures of people online who are taking photos in the best possible lighting/angle.

Soon you'll get back to reality where 99.99% of people look like absolute trash, and you'll realize your natural gains (which would be considered pathetic on here) are actually fucking amazing.

That is my fetish too.
All I want is a qt blackberry

This. Seriously just having newbie gains and low bf% makes you look impressive to normies.

>Soon you'll get back to reality where 99.99% of people look like absolute trash, and you'll realize your natural gains (which would be considered pathetic on here) are actually fucking amazing

this is my goal

Dude, this is a top tier fetish. I like it.

> molests me

Why cant women be like this? Why cant they just randomly and semi forcible grab men like men grab women?

>mfw I am black and my fetish is black girls that act like crazy white girls

>Settling for mediocrity

By this logic the fact that you're not obese is already an achievement

>Why cant they just randomly and semi forcible grab men like men grab women?
They do, just not you

fml

I didn't know this was my fetish but now this is my fetish

Don't tell anyone else about it, it'll be more competition for us

not gonna use steroids until they're legal. it's incredibly stupid to play god with your hormones without the ability to properly research...anything really. it's all anecdotes and hearsay and when that's all you got to go on and it's all coming from the internet well all I can say is you're incredibly naive

now if you had a source within the industry and an elite ped doctor to help then sure, go wild

Hodgetwins started in their late 30s. You're just making excuses.

Nothing wrong with mediocrity

Serious

Are pro bodybuilders above mediocre for muscle size? Sure. But on a life-scale? No, they're just guys with big muscles. It's not that impressive.

>Nothing wrong with mediocrity
That mindset makes you mediocre.

The mindset that mediocre is bad is the mindset that most people have

It's a mediocre mindset. And most people (not saying you specifically, but probably you) just hold it because it makes them feel special that they think a certain way.

Choose your battles. Being mediocre in muscle size is fine, after a certain theshhold you get nothing for the effort

COLONIZED

I knew it from the start. That's why I run.

if we're gonna be smartasses it kind of is because it demonstrates I at least have some sliver of self control and don't have a history of the terrible eating habits and choices that would lead to being obese in the first place

but I'm not being a smartass so being better than my current mediocre self would in fact be an achievement

A couple weeks before I started lifting.

I have to lift and excise consistently, if I don't keep my eyes on the lard I'll just become a fat sack of shit again.

I'm 75 kgs at 6", and I have borderline low test, gonna take another sample to see if it's low again, and if it is then it's time to get on trt.

>injecting steroids is an achievement

KEK

>thinking that the conquering of exotic pussy isn't an inherently European trait, is something new, or has to do with the Jews
Lmao virgin numale mudblood detected.

This

legit post

Gymcelling has been debunked time and time again. Lifting is the GOAT way for incels to think they're doing something useful with their time.

Girls are not even remotely attracted to gymcels. Getting bigger and bigger doesn't make you Chad. Girls see you and think you're just a swollen try hard who's trying to lift his insecurities away.

BLEACHED

In this day and age, white guys fucking nigresses are heroes desu.

since seeing the amount of empty bottles of d-bol in the bins at the gym at university. fucking everyone is on gear and the strongest/biggest guys are barely impressive

>lifting for girls

>not lifting for strength gains

Yet pic related triggers you

Smh

What's an incel, someone who has no social life?
Well, anything someone like that does will be regarded as pointless or meaningless, because people think you can only have fun if you're socializing, which is wrong.
I genuinely enjoy swimming lanes, and do it almost every day. I enjoy a few exercises like pull-ups too, but overall I'm not a fan of weight lifting.
Either way, if someone enjoys weight lifting, then the action has meaning to them.

ofc it does. a white man can bleach faster and more efficiently than a white woman can sell her heritage

incel is redpill slang for someone who is unvoluntary celibate aka someone who can't get laid for shit but really wants the pussy

What the fuck dude, I recognize that school anywhere. Used to go to Macalester