>2016

>Still taking Creatine

Do you really want testicular cancer and balding that bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/bjc/journal/v112/n7/full/bjc201526a.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What supps have they studied? They might have been measuring lifestyle choices instead of supp use.

>cancer in a bodypart I don't even use

eh

>Harvard researchers

its literally nothing

>Those who used the supplements, such as ills and powders
Well, those pills and powders might contain various ingredients that may very well be a cause for such symptoms, but creatine was proven to be safe in about 100+ - including longterm - studies.

>but creatine was proven to be safe in about 100+ - including longterm - studies.

The lies people believe to support their addictions

>I just posted a Harvard Study on the risk factor of Creatine and testicular cancer

>You posted some bullshit about 100+ long term studies that we both know don't exist

If you want to get big while increasing your risk of Ball cancer and hair loss then go for it but don't act like its healthy

Those open tabs make for poor bait.
2/10 made me reply.

It really does I doubt you even took the time to read it

nature.com/bjc/journal/v112/n7/full/bjc201526a.html

One study using statistical association means very little. Almost all evidence suggests that creatine is safe, and major medical associations have said so.

>says study shows causation
>study based purely on association
God, the level of medical retardedness on this board is unbearable. Using statistical controls is just common practice in association studies. Read a book.

>2016
>still breathing

You're going to die anyway brah might as well end it now

Came to see if I was gonna get cancer but stayed to lol at the tabs

Are you guys retarded?

Thats how the scientific method works. People don't just test for random shit to see if it causes cancer.

Someone says "Hey have you noticed that a lot of people that use creatine get testicular cancer?" Then they do a study to confirm this suspicion. If the suspicion proves correct then they work to find a biological answer, which they are currently doing.

The rate of testicular cancer in men at large is 0.00380228136% the rate of that they found men with testicular cancer that used supplements was 20%. If you think thats not a huge uptick and worth rethinking your food choices then fine.

I'd like to see the MOUNTAIN of unbiased evidence that proves that creatine is healthy.

>1/5 people who use creatine get testicular cancer

B8

1/5 people that had testicular cancer used supplements including creatine which is one of the main things they believe is causing this. Thats not the same things as 1/5 people who use creatine get testicular cancer but its still troubling.

>bait

Yeah quoting a Harvard/Yale backed study is bait. You people do impressive mental gymnastics when confronted with the truth

They mention MBS (muscle building supplements) but never clarify which ones they tested, unless I'm missing something.

I don't give a fuck

I inject bathtub chemicals brewed by filipinos in their bathtubs

1/5 of people who take creatine regularly probably take other shit and/or steroids

Which have a way higher chance to up the testicular cancer probablity probably

>The major ingredients, including creatine, protein, and androstenedione or its booster, were abstracted according to the product ingredients.

>We further conducted exploratory stratified analyses examining associations with TGCC for the major types of MBS use reported by the study population and found that the use of MBS containing ingredients of both creatine and proteins increased the risk of TGCC significantly (OR =2.55, 95% CI: 1.05–6.15).

literally what doesn't give you cancer nowadays

I mean besides the obvious 'we tested creatine and protein', neither of which tells us much. Protein is protein, 'muscle building' or from a cow and we know the physiological mechanism of creatine use in muscles - so it's obv other ingredients, which they should have listed along with a list of the tested products.

haha, funny tab selection
pretty sure he did that on purpose

>applel device
wait a sec, i might be mistaken

>C U C K
>U
>C
>K