Was he right?

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2016/sep/26/i-havent-had-sex-with-my-wife-for-six-years-after-she-ignored-my-advice-on-weight-loss

Fuck yeah he was right. Fucking chili powder, right in her eyes.

b-brehs?

Of course

man the harpunes

>theguardian

This is only tangentially related to Veeky Forums.
But if he doesn't find his wife attractive and she's not making the effort or even cares that he doesn't find her attractive anymore then yes.
He's right.
But he should have at least fucked her every once in a while to keep the relationship going/from falling that far or fucked her brains out and used sex as bait to get her to eat better and do daily activity to lose weight.

I wonder how much different the columnist's response would be if the genders were reversed.

I may be mixed and me Irish than anything but dat ass is like the full moon to the blackness inside of me. I'm transforming,....no....help me...my credit's going down, no!!!

>Muh dick

Dream body.
11/10
Would marry and destroy while consummating.

if that were the case she would be advised to divorce him, take the kids, and rape him for so much alimony that he can't support himself.

>there are people itt not repulsed by that
Have thiccfags gone too far?

Amy Schumer from behind?

Welcome to life as a woman
Be however you are and get dick thrown at you
Downside is you get dick thrown at you wether you like it or not

>You'll never sniff her BRAAAAAAPS

>naked
she thiccc

but I wouldn't want to be seen in public with her clothed, I don't see fat girls fitting into actual my life idk

THIIICCCCC

Actually women do the same to men or are more then receptive to mens advances.
Thing is, most men don't see it or understand how it is.

Tbh I'm more off put by the incredible unevenness of her shoulders the right one is basically falling off

can you explain more please?

I feel like you might be right but I need examples to compare to my life

>Thing is, most men don't see it or understand how it is.
That's because most men aren't male model tier so their advances are seen as "creepy" and they are labeled as "perverts" and "pigs".

"BD Pharma" nandromix 350
npp 50mg
nandro cyp 100mg
nandro isohex 100mg
deca 100mg

is this a bad idea?

On what fucking planet do men need to look like a gay model to just talk to women, hit on them and occasionally fuck?

That's not how reality works. That's never been how reality worked.

All I can think of is how glorious it would feel to fuck her from behind and ride the waves

>Actually women do the same to men
Women are receptive in some cases sure but this i dont think is true

I mean ffs user, ive met girls who got asked out 5 times in one night at work by customers while managing a resturant and no, not by drunken assholes but regular guys who stopped in to eat after work or with their buddies

Guys approach way more

No. I didnt read the article but based on the title that's visible in the link I'm going to say that man is wrong.

Six years... SIX FUCKING YEARS!!! That sound's pretty beta if you just allow a problem like that to exist in your life. Just on principal alone I would have divorced her already.

If your partner isn't someone that you want to continue being with for whatever reason, then don't.

/2 cents

my nigga

>On what fucking planet

Planet /fitness

>Faggot detected

Maybe he was right, but we don't know how did he approach the subject. From what I understood he didn't want to fuck her, and after 4 years of drought he decided dat pussy ain't so bad, but his wife decide to cockblock him in return.

Imagine what she would look like if she did squats to tighten that ass HNNGGGGG

Gains goblin wife hides the secret to massive calves? and expects sex???

Get the fuck out of here!

>tried to get back to normal, but she runs away from me
>continue to try
>she will continue to run
>mad cardio
>will loose weight

I'm oddly not put off by this. She's still got a lumpy hourglass thing going on, which is as fucked as it is impressive. The belly would be the dealbreaker. You know, probably. I might would hit from the back and just not tell anyone.

You need to go back

>sauce is from a feeder website
Ayy mental illness. Wood still plow.

roastie pls go

>the guardian

why are so many people posting links to these shitty news sites? they are cancerous forks of buzzfeed caked in ads

>My sister wants to lose weight
>obese
>I used to be obese
>I lost over a hundred fifty pounds
>she ignores all my advice
>disagrees with me more than half the time
>doesn't lose weight
>gets gastric bypass surgery because she can't lose weight but wants to
>losses some weight but can't continue to lose because she didn't learn from my example or listen to my advice
>I lost more weight natty than she can with surgery

I purposefully tried not to be patronizing in any of our discussions on weight loss. I wouldn't even bring it up most of the time. I just don't understand it.

Yes, hot or approachable girls. Below average or unapproachable/unfuckable girls are mostly ignored.

Are you stupid cunts serious? Do you not know any normal men?
Is this a meme,or you retarded, or are you women who don't know how men actually function in reality.

MUST BREED

>gets gastric bypass surgery

Mark my words she will experience so many fucking health issues thanks to this. Worst thing my mother ever did.

I would smash that mom butt so fucking hard

>Pierce pls

>Worst thing my mother ever did.

What happened?

I hate living in an age where I can see butts like this everyday.

Our ancestors saw like 20 bare butts their entire life time and I have to see this shit every damn day.

I just want to eat her farts. Is that too much to ask?

iktf

info plz

>....profit?????

No friend, it is natural. I too crave the ass.

Not him but same shit happened to my aunt.

She dry heaves every time she eats now. She had no energy. She has stomach pain every other day.

Its awful she said it was the worst mistake of her life

BROSKYS

Want to fuck her good honestly, feel bad for her having a shit husband

Would fucking destry that fat white ass, she looks just like my gf tbqh

Amy Schumer is disgusting and looks like nothing that, she's the average cursed fat slut that no matter how fat she gets her tits and ass will always be flat and thus she ends up looking like a refrigerator

>But if he doesn't find his wife attractive and she's not making the effort or even cares that he doesn't find her attractive anymore then yes.
>He's right.

He started trying to get her to lose weight pretty much right after birth. Pretty shitty thing to do, considering she went through the effort of being pregnant, giving birth, and now has to dedicate pretty much 24/7 to making sure the babby doesn't do dumb babby stuff and die. I understand that he may not find his wife attractive after gaining baby weight, but he should have been more patient with her. Incorporated fitness into the relationship instead of just flat outright demanding it.

His next problem was passive-aggressively withholding sex from her to spite her. He didn't stop having sex with her because he didn't find her attractive, he specifically stated that he started ignoring intercourse after his wife didn't take his weight loss "advice".

Moreover, this has been going on for 6 years. Whether or not the wife ended up becoming more fit, dude had such shitty communication skills that it took him six years to finally turn to a newspaper help column to solve his marriage problems.

I think it's disgusting that doctors even recommend gastric bypass, and does nothing to solve the actual problem (the disordered eating). You're risking dying on the operating table from being fat in the first place, tons of complications from ruining your stomach, not getting enough food to fill nutritional needs, and some dedicated fatties still manage to find a way to gain weight after the surgery from just constant binge eating.

I see potential here, if she worked out she'd look amazing because her frame is right for it

This
The stupid cuck should take control of his household and not let that fatty shit in the house.

But her hourglass is all cottage cheese, user.

The comments on these kind of articles are always very humorous.

>Grow up and stop behaving like a spoiled child to the woman who clearly gave enough of a damn about your sorry hide that she actually bred with you and may now be regretting it? The moment that woman gets an ounce of self-esteem back, you are dead in the water, buddy.

>not posting her other pics

this is now a THICC THREAD

Why would you stay in a marriage if you're not having sex? I mean you both have to be cheating on each other in this case, right?

>am 24, been with gf since 19
>used to fuck like rabbits but lately we havent
>her birth control implant has given her a semi permanent period since april
>only fucked 10 times since not counting bj's
>earliest she can get it removed is oct 7, then she's getting an IUD and is crossing her fingers that clears shit up
i know its not her fault and we love each other but im fucking up the wall. i just acted out a rape fantasy with a 17 year old on omegle and flirted with this thicc 19 year old in my night class, and thats just today. what do i do brehs

smash dat

You're a piece of shit

i think theres something genuinely wrong with me. im stupidly horny all the time despite being borderline low test according to doc.how do i stop

wank it out you fucking bastard. If you can't committ to this poor girl (it's obvious you're not fucking trying) then leave her. Let her cut her losses (which is you) and move on to fucking whores who don't want you as much as you don't want them. You deserve a life of suffering

t. angry woman who has been cheated on 3 times by the same guy

>But if he doesn't find his wife attractive and she's not making the effort or even cares that he doesn't find her attractive anymore then yes.
>He's right.
>But he should have at least fucked her every once in a while to keep the relationship going/from falling that far or fucked her brains out and used sex as bait to get her to eat better and do daily activity to lose weight.

In general, you're 100% right.

But depending on how bitchy she was, it just might not have been possible to be any more supportive than he was.

Hard to say without knowing them both and OH MY GOD, WHO THE HELL CARES????

>I realise that my approach was not a good one and I have been making efforts for the past two years to go back to normal, but she is always running away.
>I have been making efforts for the past two years to go back to normal, but she is always running away.
>she is always running away.

Problem should take care of itself eventually then right?

I worked with this pretty blonde girl named Stephanie who was thicc, but she wasn't fat at all, she was just naturally built a little stocky, and she had a VERY little bit of a belly that actually looked really good on her, but her ASS was LITERAL PERFECTION.

It wasn't too wide, it sat high on her hips, pert, perfectly round, and it really stuck out, it had just the right amount of shelf, it was really perfectly proportional in every way.

It stuck out and would just bounce as she walked, so perfect in those tight black pants and white button-down shirt.

I haven't seen her in about five years but I still think about her ass at least 30 minutes a day. Not even fapping, sometimes just laying in bed.

I never was into the thicc girls until her, but since her, I would go even THICKER.

Even thicker than the girl in OP.

You guys who only like certain specific types of girl just haven't seen the right one yet.

I think the older you get, the more different things you learn to find attractive.

>he fell for the having children meme

just bloody your sword and stop being a faggot

This.
Aren't girls even more horny when on the rag? Put a towel down and git gud

how the hell could you not plow that ass all day

Yep, you're right. Still, I think it's good it's being performed on the willing - with this, they are left with a lifetime reminder, that being fat is shitty and even more so if you continue you old habits after the operation.

Jesus Christ, so disgusting.

fool me twice shame on

Girlfriend had an IUD, it's almost the same thing with long periods or missed periods. Advice her to get the one for 10 years that one has no hormones. Girlfriend got the Implant about 2 months ago and has had a full period and just kept on spotting since it finished. It hasn't been a issue for us at all, she just worries about getting blood on the sheets. Don't be such a pussy and get in there.

Lol

at least we can all agree on something

Sauce(s)?

sit down with her and say that you are sorry. what have happend with todays man why are he so weak

image if she was an alien and attacked you and oozed her body all around you like venom, completely encasing you in her thick jiggling flesh, leaving your face visible atop that thicc body. you try to claw your way free but its no good, and suddenly the flesh forms a vagina inside of itself and starts fucking your hard cock. you shudder and drop to the ground moaning in terror and ecstasy, the body having its way with you and everyone only seeing some weird tranny looking thing having an orgasm on the street in public.

thats my fetish

I need a drawing to understand this user

pls help

wtf is this fatacceptance-tier beta nu-male shit?
>apologizing
for fucking what? not feeling like fucking a disgusting blob of lard?
how could he be right

>hurr durr my wife became thick now i'm too gay

Just post a link to the rest, faggot.

Underrated.

yup you can't fuck a personality although I bet hers is shit since she's a fat cunt anyways

Just fuck her anywaus, and throw anal up in in there too. I had the same issue with my gf initially but the spotting went away eventually and we just fucked through it.

You sound like a complete pathetic pile of shit if you are still with a guy who cheated three times. Also you should have satisfied your man properly, maybe you're just ugly?

"You chose your love for food over your love for me. How can I trust you now?"