I'm about to finish my bench and squat

>I'm about to finish my bench and squat
>This fag doing curls in the squat rack

Reeeeee

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/umFtq_GOyxo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nevermind that cunt falling from the sky.

Op that's when you approach them and just go absolutely fucking apeshit. I've done it once before I don't remember exactly what it said but it was something along the lines of

"are you fucking kidding dude? Are u fucking serious? Out of all the fucking places to curl you picked the only place where people can squat? How are you so fucking new that u don't even know about "curling in the squat rack" literally the oldest fucking gym rule in the book. Take your little bitch weight and get the fuck out of here!"

Then unrack their shit and dump the plates and throw the bar on the floor. It worked for me but then again I'm also 6'3 and 260lbs

>multi-purpose exercise unit featuring safety bars

learn to share / get there earlier / they paid, too

Put him over your shoulder and squat him

What exercise is this?

Dynamic Moonshoe Calf Jumps

and what did you say after your membership got canceled and you were trespassed ?

>lunk button

go to him and start chanting: "SQUAT, SQUAT, SQUAT..."

Nothing, because it's a hardcore gym with mostly powerlifters and bodybuilders and lots of milfags like myself so the boss just went "whatever" and looked the other way.

Kek

Vertical jump
also nice satanic trips

>homegym masterrace

Like this guy?

Nice b8

My bad here
youtu.be/umFtq_GOyxo

Levitation.
Achievable only when your mind and body have become one with your soul. He takes a complex form like in that picture because it's actually harder to maintain composure, and it works the core even harder.

Do not challenge him.

>not doing 3x10 skyfalls
its like you dont even want to into james bond mode

Lol no thats some straight up bullshit. Thats like being the guy with no one else in the car driving in the HOV lane, doing 80km and beeping at other people as if hes not the one doing anything wrong.

fuck off

Kekekekek

Well one thing is for sure: that isn't a squat rack.

Curling in the power rack is one thing but I bet some of you get mad if people are doing spotter-less benching and stuff in the power-rack. Aka: the stuff it's built for.

you left out the part where you asked him politely if he could curl somewhere else so that you can squat in the rack and he happily complies

I'll never understand why people curl huge barbells. Just use some fucking dumbells, a cable bar attachment, or the fucking EZ Curl bar. Its not like you need to curl fucking 145

I have wrist problems and can't use straight bars for curls with any frequency but do every once in a while because it is by far the best way to build bicep mass really. Often gyms don't even have non-ez plate-loadable bars.

If I could use barbells to curl regularly it would absolutely be my primary bicep exercise.

When I first started lifting I used to do curls with the barbell alone, no weights, and I credit that entirely with building the base of my arms. I had wimp-o arms and that is something I wanted to change that.

They are still wimp-o, but far less so.

Sounds like a bunch of broscience to me familia

OP here.

I went and did flies, they were done when I got back.

I can't squat worth shit, but it all worked out.

is that natty?

why would you want to do sit downs in the curl rack?

I'd be more concerned with the dude literally leaving humanity behind

No shit my gym has about twenty squat racks so do what ever the fuck you want to do because they will never all be busy.

Supination is not 'broscience'.

for some weird reason, oly bar is more comfortable for me to curl than ez-bars or the smaller barbells with weights attached. i think it's b/c i can vary the width i grip the bar easier w/ an oly bar.

dumbbell curls are fine though.

Wind garden levi oh saw

>Being so skinny that gravity doesn't work on you.
The jews in Auschwitz probably all just floated away.

>not recognizing neck extensions

DYEL?

That dude that's falling from the sky has the same gym shoes as I do

Oh shit

Did he hang himself?

You forgot 14" dick

Chris Angels