Guys I literally don't dream. I go to sleep and wake up the next day. Am i fucked? Wtf is happening?

Guys I literally don't dream. I go to sleep and wake up the next day. Am i fucked? Wtf is happening?

>Mfw

Other urls found in this thread:

onnit.com/new-mood/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What time do you go to bed?

Had the same when I had a difficult period. Don't worry about it, you'll dream again soon.

10-11pm

Start meditation

I'm the same way.
Once in a while I do remember my dreams.
It has been like this for many years.
Should I be concerned?

>someone is stealing your dreams

What difficult period?

That would mean you are a psychopath

They don't dream at all

Is it actually beneficial? My ethics teacher in highschool used to make us meditate in class and it felt somewhat good after it but idk if its real or its just the placebo effect.

Wtf? Am I fucked in the head? Is that bad?

lol, na don't worry about it man

most people don't remember the dreams at all.

there are some natural remedies to this and you can even try a little melatonin about an hour and a half before your normally go to bed

also, an actual psychopath just doesn't dream at all, they can't drescrbe it, but with the number of studies done on them, there's plenty of research that shows this

as far as yourself, and your dreams, i wouldn't worry about it just yet

When should I start worrying?

Memes aside, meditation is the most underrated thing out there, I'd recommend it to just about everyone, it helps you keep a clear mind, develop spiritually, stay calm, feel whole, embrace life, and a bunch of other benefits that I don't want to list cause mobile.

Try it out, it might be frusturating to start, I think some people pick it up quickly, while others take a while.

Do you partake in DUDE WEED by chance?

No I'm not a stoner

Had pneumonia when I was younger and coughed a shit ton and it made me scared of inhaling any kind of smoke.

You really shouldn't worry that much. The act of worrying will destroy your mood and mindset, for now seek some help for sleep issues.

But honestly, you need to explain your daily cycle and procudre, do you go to sleep at the same time etc.. how much do you do other things, do you go outside, how is work, are you stressed right now?

or you can go the chem, approach without getting down to the issue at hand, with your sleep

try some new mood, maybe one menlatonin every couple of nights, and see how you handle it

onnit.com/new-mood/

Almost everybody always dream, you just completely don't remember it.

What do it mean when you dream that you fallin'
What do it mean when you dream that you ballin'
What do it mean when you never dream at all then
And you don't really know cause you can't recall them

I don't dream if I'm chronically under-sleeping, you sure you're getting 7-9 hours each night? That's a 7-9 hour MINIMUM, sometimes you really do need more than 7 or 8 hours of sleep.

6 hours is shit sleep unless you're superhuman or genetic freak.

Try not being an antisocial NEET, dreams are associated with your thoughts, interactions and activities during the day

Ok

the last time i recall having a dream was about 10 years ago, i thought i'm the only one

i hope you guys don't do this