What would you tell your 16 year old self?

What would you tell your 16 year old self?

best flavor, by the way

depression pills

Bang your him school physics teacher

Buy a mass gainer, lift consistently, and eat alot.
95% of your problems are because you're a skinny, weak unattractive shit.
As for the other 5%- focus on doing well in math and sciences in high school, and stop skipping class to get drunk in the bathroom you dumbfuck.

Stop chasing that one smut muffin because there's like 5 other 7/10 cuties who like you.

Stop being a little bitch complaining about depression and using your dad's illness as an excuse to abuse drugs.

Stop stealing your dads medication to get high because you will feel guilty as fuck when he dies.

Don't invite that whore to his funeral.

Stop being a little bitch. In about 5 years you will find your life's passion, and its boxing, and help me out by starting to get in shape now so 5 years later I'm not being mopped up by 17 year olds when sparring.

Get better grades.

And above all

Enjoy your youth. You will regret it when your 22 and have 0 friends.

Also your bros are snakes.

Get off the computer. Go socialize. Make friends.Talk to girls. Go to parties. Eat healthy. Join a sport. Do more phsyical activity. Don't reply to her, why is she even messaging you?

That's about all.

You have shit taste in music.

>your bros are snakes

:(

were there any red flags or did you suddenly realize it?

this except for the drinking part.

don't kill yourself, shit gets real weird when you enter another quantum universe

Get over yourself and fuck her, she's hot and she wants it

>Don't wait until your senior year of college to start lifting and eating right

>weed is fine but cut wayyyy back. 3 times a day for 4 years is not good

>Don't make college such a shitty experience for yourself, it's not that bad.

>Face it dude, guys are just better than girls. Get out there and get some dick/ass

There were warning signs but I didnt fully realize until one of them tried to fuck my ex-gf and the others looked out for him but he was so autistic and lacked any sort of game that my ex didn't hook up with him (heard from both my ex and another ex homeboy when I confronted him about covering for my friend, but they're probably both lying anyway).

If I would have known when I was 16 I would have fucked 2 of their girlfriends who wanted to hook up with me. Hindsight is a bitch.

Work on your form rather than worry about lifting as much as the shitty braggarts that have shit form.

Do cardio. A lot more.

Just seriously talk to any one of the 5-6 hot girls that pretty much are currently throwing themselves at your feet. Stop being so negative, and just be nice to the one you like the most (It's probably one of the Victorias, or Liz bro). No offense, but you'll probably never have a chance to fuck a hot virgin like them ever again.

Don't smoke.

Don't drive like a jackass. Challenge yourself in school.

Dodge your draft

dude you're attractive as fuck
girls like you, don't be afraid of them

- Start working out freshman year of high school instead of senior year.

- Don't go to school 2 hours away from home you fucking retard. Don't give up on your dream of being an English / History teacher because dad will look at you like a failure. You can still be a personal trainer during the summers and coach cross country and swimming.

- Don't involve yourself with multiple 6/10 mentally broken females because you're lonely. Also, just because you are dating an interesting coke head doesn't mean you're not dating a fucking coke head...

- There's only a total of 9 weight training / bodyweight movements that need to be in your training routine. The rest of your time should be spent running.

- You wouldn't have gotten that sub herniated disc if didn't ego deadlift and started placing the weight plates under the bar sooner you long legged faggot

- The worst time of your life will stem from having the sleep habits of a mental patient.

- You should have learned how to budget your money earlier.

- You should have developed your morning and nightly rituals earlier.

- Buy less guns, buy more ammo

It's all downhill from here

That weightlifting class that you're taking right now is a yuge opportunity. get your programming right because you're doing it all wrong. when the class is done start going to the gym outside of school. stop wearing those shitty asperger clothes and get some plain well-fitting shirts. get better glasses. eat more fucking spinach and broccoli. stop fucking drinking soda.
take your goddamn classes more seriously because you're going to end up wasting 5 fucking years if you don't learn how to study and hold yourself accountable right this fucking instant.

>Start going to the gym now and stick to it. Don't fuck about with it or you won't get anywhere.

>Don't worry about jobs or gfs, just be yourself and they will both fall in your lap when you turn 22.

>Also, get a haircut. You look like a faggot with that mop.

You're on the right path. Good job!

>Break up with your girlfriend right before college
>Join a different fraternity
>Keep working out but actually eat right
>You are literally not eating enough
>Don't be such a pussy and talk to every hot girl you see
>Don't take ecstasy more than once a month
>Go to the same school as your boy from high school