Do you get more mires from Asians?

Do you get more mires from Asians?

Be over 5'8" kek.

how to get asian bf?

Yeah, even when I was a skeleton. Because I'm 6'2".

I'll mire you if you have big legs

I prefer girls but thanks.

There is straight guys in Veeky Forums? I'm shocked

My dream is getting a long haired thin girl with nice big breasts.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

That's what your mum wants you to be. Don't be shy...

Tons of qt Asians always come to my town because of the architecture of it. They travel in large groups with lots of old people. How do I get to know one of them? Just wanna bang one of them.

No you just have to sprinkle some rice in that street and they will all rush to you

>tfw cheekie will never mire me

I want to separate them from the old people, though.

What mires me the most is people's good hearts ;)
I did not think that through

>good hearts
I always say I care about their personalities when in reality I mean breasts by that. What's the translation for good heart?

You're over thinking

いっぱいおっぱい

I guess it means that i'm not stingy with money.

Awww

Cheekie you aren't so bad, why do people bully you sometimes

yes lots of boobies
People just doesn't like the fact that I roid, but I also didn't want to mislead people and lie about it. And also I like to poke at salty boys so lol

I don't want mires.
I want to put my slightly too large penis inside of them
Whut doo?

You are a nice girl :)

thanks familia!

Will you be my wingman?

If I had the chance to do it I seriously would

My gf is chinese and she mires my butt a lot

That's sweet.

>whenever at bar/club with korean girls, get asked for pics
>korean girls put their numbers in my phone
>at korean restaurant, owner took photos of me to send to his friends
>random filipino family once asked for photo when walking in the park
>be drunk at japanese restaurant
>keep calling japanese waitress my girlfriend
>waitress puts her number in my phone
>steal first kiss from prude korean coworker while drunk
>coworker brags about it at work
>other asian girls say they are jealous

I... don't even know. This was before I even started lifting "seriously." What is life? I stopped drinking for the gains (so none of these situations have happened since then) but now I kind of want to go out again.

there are not Asians here, only the Chinese lady of the supermarket that only says "thank you thank you"

For you

Sounds fake.

>I come to lie on anonymous boards

>tfw no filipina GF

well my mom thinks I'm pretty hot

If it makes you anons feel better, whenever I texted those girls, they would turn me down. They all seemed to regret giving me their number. I mean, I am sure they were wasted too. Yes, even the waitress. That night, my friends and I got the owner of the restaurant and our waitress pretty drunk.

I'm mexican and asian girls only dig white guys and fit asian guys

The average Asian is uglier than the average white girl.

Where are you from? I honestly don't find this hard to believe. I used to get the same treatment in SEA and I wasn't even fit.

>tfw qt 3.14 malaysian high test gf

I hooked up with a qt3.14 Asian on Tinder and she kept complimenting me on my height (even though I'm only 6'0) and muscles
Felt pretty good.

Noone has ever mired me

Just be yourself.

fuq being urself. be a fucking chad and pull bitches

I bet you're a woman.

>tfw yellow fever
>tfw short as fuck
>tfw don't even count as being white due to height

wear inserts u fuqboi

Hope not, I find Asians to be right on the same level as Blacks regarding women I would not want to fuck.

Yellow fever? Fuck that.

As a 6'4" Norwegian I'm like a god to them.

Be a girl.

What if I have something other big, Chika? (my lats are pretty big. I mean almost Bruce Lee big)

>Be Dutch
>Manlet
>Walk trough Amsterdam
>Asian tourists are taller

Mexican and can confirm. Although, some of them often think I'm mixed. Like half white, half Filipino.

Massive inserts would still put me below average.

2/10

No, but I think middle aged women in general do and I'm completely fine with that. More than fine, actually.

I dont look asian girls in the eyes thats how anime is born

Mainly Asians and petite redheads... Too bad I'm just out of a 4 year relationship and lost all my social gains

Haha, some of the shit happened in the Philippines. People were very strange there, especially outside of Manila. Otherwise I did get some attention in Seoul. The stuff in bars happened in Canada and it's always with FOBs or foreign exchange students (like the waitress was a foreign exchange student). Asians who grew up in the west don't give a single shit about me. Pretty sure I only get attention because I am happa

No asians here and it's all I want... set my tinder to asian hotspots and it was like living the dream. I would go from wanting to neck myself to being happy as can be if I was balls deep in a neverending stream of the qt asians matching me. That would involve so many plane tickets tho..

I'm happa too, Thai/Swed, what's your mix?

Then there's a strong chance that Asians just think we are cool for being mixed. Someone told me before that it is cool that I am mixed, because it would be like dating a white person but still dating within their race. I'm Chinese/German.

Someone should have told Elliot Rodgers about that

I went to Seoul this summer and got mired hard, although i'm only 6'0 and ottermode.
Also have a quite boyish look which didn't seem to hurt.

>Put tinder on south korea.
>90% matches.
>They all want my number and meet me asap.
>I'm 1,84 blond green eyes, not even that muscular.

Wouldn't be difficult to believe user's story, these women are truelly dumb sloots.

God damn, I need to move.

Yeah can confirm I fucke d ahot korean and it was so easy, she was a hot slut tho but she did say she finds whites more attractive than asians etc

me too user

>tfw i finally turned straight again and realized that im a beta

I wish i had some non-autistic friends i could travel to Korea or China with for just a week and fuck about untill my dick drops off.

I've got the money but yeah...

Yeah, I've actually only briefly dated one Korean woman, and I shortly found out she has had sex with over 200 people. Ended it so quickly after that. Apparently group sex isn't that uncommon in South Korea.

Everyone there speaks English. The first time I went there, I went by myself at 22 years old, and I don't speak any Korean. I didn't even have a smartphone at the time to look shit up. People were really helpful, and it was actually BETTER when I went by myself, because random people did come up to me and try to befriend me. The last time I went, I didn't go alone. Absolutely no one approached us.

>Seattle beaner reporting

Not true in my case. I've had success with flips, Viets, and Laos sloots around my area.

More often than not we are attractive, I think that's where the obsession comes from in the first place.
hapas are worshiped and their native subrace shitholes like demigods. If you don't believe me just look up celebrities from any asian country, the majority of them are mixed.

It also has to do with status.

Elliot Rodgers is an r/hapa piece of trash

Korea is bloody win man. Its easy to date way above your league there.

Good times in Korea. i want to go back!

why'd you pick the battle royal girl? Thats a bit creepy. Instead of mires more likely to get killed by her.

She looks pretty sexy in that shot desu.

I just sat down and thought about every asian girl I ever had sex with and I realized that it was every single girl I had ever boned.

I had yellow fever all along and I didn't even know it

>good hearts
lmao what a fag

Cheekie is a female roidmonster newfag

Well i currently live in Korea they're really blunt with their comments on visual stuff. They'll point out if you look great or look like shit. so if you're good looking you get validation constantly and it boosts your ego to dangerous levels.

8/8 would recommend.

Koreans are so blunt in some ways. "Please tell your girl friend that I think she looks fat and needs to lose weight" "wtf shes slim compared to girls in my home country im not going to tell her that." "Please tell her she needs to know"

Thai people are like that too. Like if you have dark skin or are fat they'll comment on it, same goes for attractive features.

anyone have the /r9k/ post where the fatbot goes to a korean church and gets berated by the priest for gluttony?

I don't want asian mires. I'm not attracted to asians at all. The only "asian" I ever liked was Lana from Smallville, and I'm pretty sure she's like less than 50%.

What about this?

Who is that?

She's Dutch/Chinese, fuck man I'm so horny for a hapa bitch.

>Asian
>tourists

Wew, better start prepping your shed, Sven.

>good hearts
>takes roids

Lift harder faggot

Who is this fluid Druid?

I've noticed that asian gays are very commonly the most effeminate. So you gotta be the bear. Lift.

... I see this and my faith in mankind crashes like estro on aromasin.

Some Asian dude keeps giving me compliments at school. I think he may be gay.