Just ate 3500 cal for the first time today...

Just ate 3500 cal for the first time today, I know it's the absolute beginning and you guys probably eat that by lunch time, but it feels damn amazing I never thought i'd be able to do it. What did you guys accomplish in the past week?

Gj lad, I'm proud of you and excited for the man you'll become.

Keep it up my man. After a week or two, if you're not stuffing 3.5k down your mouth, you will be hungry. It gets easier.

I hit 11% body fat. Which is quite nice.

However that's using scoobs calculator (and calipers) which seems to shoot a little low. Visually I think I'm closer to 13-14% as the full core isn't visible unless the angle or lighting is right.

>Eat healthy as fuck.
>Feel a little hungry but nothing I can't manage, I've got this EZPZ!
>Actually count my calories.
>It's like 2000
>Need 3300

Trying to figure out ways to add more on, I don't really have time for more than 4 meals a day.

Also worried about too many fats, I don't understand macros very well yet. Don't want to hate myself when I hit my ideal weight and start cutting because I did it wrong.

>too many fats
This is only a thing if it prevents you from hitting your protein goals lad.

So just 1g/lb protein and fuck the rest and I'll make it?

I deloaded from 335x5 down to 275x8 on squats to go below parallel and stop trying to ego-lift. I know I'm only benefiting myself but it took some courage to admit I was sorta-quarter-repping.

>tfw imagining having to eat probably 3000 calories in a month or so

I'll be happy with 2000, but another 1000 on top? I can already keep myself full at my 1500. I'm worried

You can't count.

>another "I ate at a deficit and didn't lose weight" shitpost

Protio: you didn't eat 1200 calories

r u a gril?

>Trying to get 3300 calories eating unsweetened cocoa and greek yogurt

At least you're on the right track with the peanut butter. Nuts in general are easy to eat and high cal.

Nah, guy on a cut.

So get in fiber for the poop gainz.
Carbs are good if you do a lot of little movement throughout the day.
Fats won't make you fat though, usually about .5g/lb bw is suggested. But you can go over if that's what you like.

;^)

>MERELY
>A
>JEST

Also, fuck that picture. Steak and chicken thighs and pork are all a fuckton better than chicken breasts. Turkey is only for thanksgiving and eating those huge turkey legs at football games/other events.

Steak had more fat, and thus more calories, than chicken. Plus chicken is much cheaper than solid cuts of beef. That's why it's so popular.

I use whole fat greek yogurt in my smoothie post workout and it's pretty good. Not going for 3300 calories but still averaging around 2800 a day.

I finally got back to 2 plate squat after being sedentary for a long time. It felt pretty easy/good.

I've also lifted consistently without missing a workout for the longest time since I was in college.

I find regular yogurt a lot easier to stomach large amounts of due to the lower acidity, but I guess if you're just blending it up anyway and chugging it greek works too.

It does have more fat, but then the other side of the picture says "plenty of fats". Just use less oil and eat more meat fats. I understand the steak though, but chicken thighs are the same price as breasts for me, so I always go thighs.

yea, adding in more milk, a banana, and a handful of other fruit makes it pretty drinkable and ~400 calories for a pint of smoothie

>tfw 6'2 male, 250lbs am fatass and losing weight ( 25lbs so far) and eating 1300-1600 calories a day.

Well I work part time at 9.50 an hour, I ain't gettin' anything more expensive unless I get on EBT like a fuckin' nog.

I might for the gains though.

>tfw skelly with full belly

Why chicken thighs over chicken breasts? I have a lipid disorder so I'm trying to avoid saturated fats as much as possible and my understanding was that thighs are much fattier than breasts.

Thighs are fattier than breasts and taste better as a result. If you have a legit medical disorder just eat breasts.

Started ppl, after years of calisthenics. I have gone 9 days no rest. I feel great, tired, but great. Tomorrow is a rest day.

Guys what calorie tracker should I use?

Your brain

Ok, so there's no real advantage to thighs over breasts other than taste due to fat. Thought I was missing out on something else, cheers.